Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Filling in the Gaps [Solo, Flashback] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Filling in the Gaps [Solo, Flashback]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Filling in the Gaps [Solo, Flashback] Empty Filling in the Gaps [Solo, Flashback] Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:06 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

During those six years, many changes occured with Sora. Among some of them was his rise through the Christian ranks, and his daughter. But today, the story is not about his love life. This story, is about his ascension, and how he was secretly one of the most important figures.
----------------------------------

Sora was beginning to think about not fighting crime anymore. It wasn't that he thought it was pointless..that evil would be never-ending. No, he knew that evil would eventually be vanquished. Would it be in his life time? Perhaps not..but he would still keep believing in the good fight as long as it took.

The reason for him contemplating giving up fighting crime was his new religion. Violence..violence wasn't good. But, he was a Shinobi. Sora was confused...he took a short breath, and sat on his bed.

"I can't give up on as a Shinobi, not yet. The main goal of Christianity is to spread the word of God and good across the lands. I can't let all my work be for nothing..I have to free the branch members!"

He stood back up, having made his decision.

"And when my job in this village is done..I can retire and spread my message. But, I think I need to take a little break from crime fighting..but who will take my place during this time? Ugh. That's for another time. I have to get training right now.."

So. Sora headed out of his room, walked down the stairs, and headed towards the Konohagakure training fields. It saddenend him that his parents were never home often these days. He wouldn't want to do that same thing to his daughter...he wanted to support her, and watch her grow into an adult.

"I'm a horrible father, and my parents don't even know about this. If they did, they'd kill me.."

It was so much to deal with, but Sora remained confident that somehow, he would get through this.

I just gotta get through life one step at a time..

On a positive note. the weather outside was nice and warm. If he could pick one thing that he liked about Konoha, besides it's people and political system, it would be the climate. He couldn't fathom how people managed to live in places like Kumogakure and Kirigakure.

Sora soon arrived to the training fields. It was mostly empty and quiet, just like Sora liked it. Besides, the jutsu he was practicing was rather dangerous, so he wanted to avoid others getting hurt. A small, stone hut was about five meters in front of him. As long as he could properly manipulate his chakra..

Tiger, Rat, and Snake. These were the three handseals needed to successfully execute the jutsu, and they were performed. A single pebble, vital to the hut's infrastructure was thrown out. The hut would violently collapse. leading Sora to nod in joy that he learned this jutsu.

"I'm getting better and better at Ninjutsu everyday! Soon, I might even become a master at it, haha.."

His positive vibe was interrupted when he felt a presence. His Byakugan nor sensing techniques were on. But he was certain that someone was here.

"You can come out now!"

His tone wasn't annoyed, angry, or any negative emotion. Despite feeling a bit on edge about whatever was watching him, he would welcome whoever it was with open arms.

"The Pope was right..you aren't some pushover!"

Sora turned to the source of the voice. It wasn't familiar. His eyes came to a man that looked about six feet tall, with long, blond hair in a ponytail that went to his waist. This man was definitely a killer; Sora could see it in his eyes...those hazel eyes that could pierce through your soul like a kunai did to flesh. So, for that reason, he was a bit on edge, unconsciously raising his guard.

"Relax, boy. I only came here because the Pope wanted to promote you. He's proud of your work, so you'll be moving along the ranks and have access to our spy network."

As those last words left his mouth, he smirked.

"Spy network?"

"Yes. We need to keep an eye on the shinobi 'lest they wipe us out for being different. Minor villages, major villages, big countries and small. The Christians everywhere, we just need to unite. Anyways, I'm taking my leave."

Before Sora could ask the man who he was, he vanished. It was a peculiar visit, but at least with more power he could spread his message.

"Hm..I think my training is over for today. I'll go back home, maybe work on a little taijutsu."

With that, he took his leave from the training field and headed back to the clan compound. One day, he would be able to possess massive weapons of destruction in the form of S-rank techniques. Sure, since he just became a Chuunin it was a little far away, but that didn't matter!

WC: 846

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora rose from his bed, suffering from the usual morning fatigue that one suffered when they got up in the morning. Getting ready to head to the bathroom and prepare for a long day of training, he heard three taps on his window that got his attention. Turning around, he saw that this was the man from yesterday. He opened the window, curious to see what was the reasoning to creep him out..

"Eh...?"

"Your breath smells like cow shit."

"I just wok-"

"Go brush your damn teeth you swine.."

Frowning, Sora went into the bathroom and did as the man was told, heading back to his original position.

"Satisfied?"

"Yes. Anyways, you've been sent a mission. As you know, most people still aren't sure of Christianity, and most of them even regard as it a vile cult that needs to be destroyed. In order for our religion to spread, and so everyone can be saved, we need to assassinate some key figures in this village who reject the word of our Father. You need to eliminate a man named Terizaki Miyamoto. Be warned, although he might not be a shinobi, he IS guarded by Chuunin level guards. Try not to die..a picture of the target is included in the file."

With those words finished, he simply vanished, a jutsu that Sora would eventually have to learn..if the man was willing to teach. Sora doubted it, but it never hurt to try.

So many things..if I just give up my headband, this will all be over. I can really get full support from the Christians, which will further help me defeat our corrupt clan leader. But..

When he looked at the window, he saw many younger kids playing. Could he just leave without finding a proper replacement for his crime finding job? He already knew the answer.

I'll have to deal with this village, for now.

Sora went into his closet, looking for clothes suitable for the mission. He picked out a black jacket with a hoodie on, and some khaki pants. Although, his mission choice didn't matter all that much, he supposed. The Henge jutsu really solved everything by it self.

"Bah. Kind of wish that I could test out my new jutsu, but destroying that building would just attract too much attention. I could just use my Hiding Like A Mole technique and use Byakugan to find his chakra..hm.."

Done with selecting his clothes, he began to head out of the house through his window, running among the rooftops of Konoha to his destination.

WC: 438

Jutsu Learbed: Rock Lodging Destruction

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Why would anyone not like the message of the Christian church? Are people that scared of the unknown? It's such a shame..

Sora was heading to the coordinates of this man's house. Like he did for every kill, he would repent for his murder. But, a part of him thought that this man deserved to die.

He needs to die in the name of the Lord...

Sora soon came up to his target's location, perched upon a building that was thirty meters away. The house was pretty decent, nearly the size of Sora's own house. It was almost like a dojo, except a bit bigger. Guards were patrolling the property, but Sora had no clue about an exact number of these bodyguards.

By focusing chakra in his eyes, he activated his Dojutsu.

Byakugan!

He counted about ten individual chakra signals, and three inside of the house.

This is going to be pretty easy, but I'm a bit surprised..and disappointed.

He saw a few familiar faces that were patrolling the building. Either they didn't know why they were guarding this man, or greed blinded them.

I'm confident I can handle them, but they're still my friends. I'm going to avoid hurting them as much as possible.

Forming the handseals for the henge jutsu, he turned into a small bird that was generic and native to Konoha's enviroment. He flew over the guards, landing on top of the building.

No scouts on the roof? That's a big mistake..

He would then revert back into a human, looking for any way to enter the room the man was in.

I wonder if this mission is as easy as it seems to be..it usually never is.

Thwack!

An arrow was coming towards Sora, but luckily, with the power of Byakugan, he was able to avoid it, leaping back.

"Damn it..of course right as I'm about to kill this guy someone interrupts me."

"Hm. Are you a member from another village, or just one of those Christian freaks that want to kill this guy?"

That voice was familiar. It was his rival...

Katsuro..?

The years effected Katsuro greatly. He was about the same height as Sora, and seem much more athletic.

"Once I kill you, the clan heads will notice ME! And I can show that fool Sora who's the boss around here!"

Katsuro was ten meters away from Sora.

I have to end this quick before he alerts the guards..

"Make your move, asshole."

Katsuro's bow and arrow were at the ready, but how could he possibly fire it fast enough? Sora would be able to quickly cover the distance as he charged in, launching a brutal uppercut that would knock Katsuro into the air, causing him to lose conscious. His body was curled up into a ball, as if he were trying to protect himself from losing conscious.

"You're still kind of rough around the edges, Katsuro. You shouldn't.be making such amateur mistakes.."

Thinking he won, he walked off to find a point of entry. No one seemed to be alerted to the quick fight..but then, he the sound of a poof hit his ears.

Was is it a Kage Bushin?

The Byakugan alerted him to Katsuro's chakra signal, a blade in his hand preparing to chop down Sora. But Sora moved out of the way far enough to avoid being hit.

"How the hell do you know my name...you must be a traitor to this village. Despicable.."

This was going to be a longer battle then Sora wanted it too..he needed to finish this quickly.

WC: 626

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora did the only thing that he thought would calm down the situation. He took in a deep breath, unveiling himself and revealing his identity to Katsuro.

"S-Sora?!"

He seemed shocked, taking a few steps back.

"Why would you do this? You're a loyal member of the branch family.."

"Katsuro, this isn't about the Hyuuga clan. This is about something else..something that I believe to be far more important."

He pointed to the location of the man that they were guarding.

"That man, is threatening the progress of a religion that promotes a positive attitude, being good..why should he live? He doesn't belong in this world if he maliciously impedes the progress of this religion!"

"Sora...you're crazy..I have to put you down.."

Katsuro readied his blade. This was unfortunate. Sora didn't want to kill a friend..maybe if he talked to him more, then he would understand.

"Katsuro..wait. I know this all seems strange to you, and you might even feel used so that's what you're taking your anger out on me. But please, just stop and think rationally, just for a few seconds. Don't you want to stop all this killing and fighting? Do you want your children to grow up in the same world as we do?"

"Shut the hell up..some niche cult can't change the world..."

It seemed that words wouldn't get through his head..but, he remembered the words of his father. Sometimes, the only way to get through a person's heart was by fighting them..

"Fine..if you want to fight, bring it!"

It was only until now that he realized Katsuro's fighting style was rather unique. He did not have time to discuss this, because Katsuro was charging headfirst at him, delivering a diagnol slash with his blade that would surely kill Sora on contact, or at least leave him bleeding out.

Before the blade made contact with his vest, Sora quickly grabbed Katsuro's wrist. Since he overpowered him physically, the trajectory of his attack was stopped, allowing Sora to follow up with a kick to his family jewels. Katsuro bent over in pain.

"Katsuro..can we stop this? I could finish you off while you're in excruciating pain, but you're my friend. Let's walk down the path of a Christian together..you can repent for all of your sins and be born new."

"Do you know how crazy you sound? I'll never join you Christian scum now that I've seen what its turned you too!"

Before Sora could react, Katsuro dug into his pockets and dropped some sort of capsule on the ground that exploded. It was like tear gas, except his head was pounding..he swayed back and forth, unable to control his movements.

Damn it..I underestimated him, he's stronger then I thought he was.

Katsuro came charging in from the back, his sword aimed at Sora's heart. Too disoriented to react, it looked like it would be the untimely end of his life. But, the gas seemed to be his savior, as due to the violent swaying motions, the sword only partially cut him on the side of his ribs. The gas dispersed, and Sora regained his composure, although he was certain the gash on the left side of his body would impede him.

"Damn it..I should have calculated that. Sora, how does it feel to be beneath me? I took your advice that you told me all those years ago."

Sora remembered that faithful encounter in the Hyuuga compound when he was looking for an alternative to the paintbrush technique.

Don't let your anger get the best of you...

Would Sora escape this predicament? Even he didn't know the answer to this, but he was sure of one thing..he couldn't hold back anymore. One of them was bound to die..

Learned: Tearing Torrent.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum