Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

The Mafia Rang: Part I; Act I: Killing the Captured. Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Mafia Rang: Part I; Act I: Killing the Captured.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Isamu Junichi

Isamu Junichi
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

mission details:
A C T I: Killing the Captured.

Isamu had finally reached his windy destination. He had never been to Sunagakure much, especially not recently. The sand flying into his face was usually a deterrent to him, but this time he was requested to go and his duties as a mercenary required him to. His footprints left prints in the sand, but not for long for that filled back up with sand. He crouched in stealth as he surveyed the area of his attack. He slowly approached a large boulder that was covered in sand and was around thirty meters from the small and overly secured prison. His job there was to either free the captive organization member and assassinated him before he could commit treason against his affiliation or simply kill him in his jail cell. Isamu had to wait a few moments, or hours, waiting for his teammates, though. He had requested their aid. But not just for the current mission. He needed them for the future missions to come. Hell, he could free the captive target himself. He continued to survey the area with his guard held up in the event something arose.
logs:

Baby V

Baby V

Rara

Big Daddy

Rara dragged his feet as he couldn't stand the sun and the dry air of this place, but he would have to endure it. As this was the job he had accepted, and he didn't want to get in trouble with that 'Guy' for not doing a job. Rara would rub his head with his right arm as he spot something shinny. "It can't be...." Rara eyes were bad but he could see something shinny by a boulder. He would make his way slowly over, the closer he got the object became more visible. Disappointment came over Rara as he would saw a massive guy behind a boulder, but that disappointment would fade as he would remember seeing such a head before. Even though it was for a breath moment he knew at least that that man also belonged to the Akatsuki.

Rara almost teared up with joy as he honestly thought the other Akatsuki members probably wouldn't accept this job and he would have to do it all alone, but he was wrong. Joy filled his whole body more as he would lean up against the boulder, mostly noticed before getting to it by the man, and look up at him. What Rara was wearing was a white button-up shirt , rolled up to the elbows, with the top few buttons undone, and his his Akatsuki robes over it and open and his black dress pants that reach just under his knees, and red/orange suspenders with yellow polka-dots. For this journey he didn't wear his usual light-colored slippers with rabbit faces stitched onto them, as they were Meerkats stitched on to them. Which he made on his travels to Sunagakure. And finally on his back was a pink fluffy bunny book bag, which held everything he had. "Oi Baldly! Is it just going to be us? Or are we the only ones comen? I know we weren't le only ones to received these jobs...O! And before I forget..I must ask this as it is of extreme importance! If I rub that head of yours how many wishes do I get?" As Rara would wait to here the guy's response he wondered if this actually was the guy he had seen before, as if it wasn't Rara would be in trouble. This guy's presence was extremely powerful and Rara would most likely lose in a fight between the two, and this actually got Rara a bit nervous. His excitement could possibly get him into unneeded danger; but maybe he was wrong and this was the guy he saw before as there was no danger talking to him. 

Word Count: 0437/0000

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum