Hoshigakure
Takigakure

My Father's Connections [Solo/Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Father's Connections [Solo/Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Father's Connections [Solo/Mission] Empty My Father's Connections [Solo/Mission] Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:24 am

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Mission:

The Mirosha family was one family of criminals tied to my father. Once upon a time, the two were famous for exploits that ruined Kirigakure's trade options with other nations, both large and small. They'd pick off caravans, and sell to groups like the Akatsuki that sprung up over the years. They are not as dangerous as the Akatsuki, but the Mirosha have had their hands in a lot of major events through the years.

That day, a message came from the Mizukage offering a mission that would take Daisuke out of the village. It was apart from the norm, and Daisuke could not understand why there was stress on it involving leaving the village. When the topic of the Mirosha family was mentioned in the note Daisuke both understood and was further confused. He knew what this had to do with him, but it surprised him that the Mizukage would send him to take care of something like this, especially since the current Mizukage was not in office when the incidents with his father had occurred.

It was only this past year that Daisuke finally killed his father, but then, the Mizukage had been in office just slightly less than that. Or at least, that was what Daisuke thoguht. To be honest, he had no idea when Juudaime had officially taken office, and even if he had been around for the death of Kosuke Inuzuka (not to mention Daisuke's brothers, Mosuke, Hosuke, and Kensuke), it was the events of Daisuke's younger life that were the important part. At least in Daisuke's eyes, for while he was young, and subject to his father's treatment, the former Mizukage had not lifted a finger to do anything about it. Had the Mizukage kept abreast of what went on? Had he not been able to do anything while not in power in the village? Was this man willing to do something to help Daisuke?

"You're a fool if you think that, Kyouinu," the deep voice of Kouryu murmured in Daisuke's head.

"Yes, very foolish indeed," muttered Kenonore.

Daisuke's brow ruffled. "I never said I believed in such."

"Hmm? Oh? But you do have such the flattering image of Mizukage-sama in your head right now."

"Shut up!" Daisuke commanded, in a deep tone under his breath. Despite such, people turned and gave him odd looks as he walked the steps to Mizukage's chambers.

Kouryu's laughter echoed in his mind. "Good job, baka-yarou. You have yet to manage to get the entire village looking at you as if you were an idiot. You'll accomplish that goal eventually, I'm sure."

In his frustration, he delivered a firmer than necessary knock to the Mizukage's door. Once the door was opened for him, he slipped in quietly, and with his head down.

"You had a mission for me, Mizukage-sama?"

WC: 461
TWC: 461

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

And so, the Mirosha were into something other than stealing goods and ruining trade routes for the nations this time. Now, they apparently were stooping to petty theft, and ambushing ordinary every day merchants on the roads in Mizu no Kuni. Daisuke was being sent to stop them. With his father dead, the Mirosha had to have some other associates. This was true even while Kosuke Inuzuka was alive, but even more so now since Daisuke's father could not be blamed for the current situation. Not entirely, anyway.

Daisuke rushed from the village, and out into the open, yet just as misty, regions of Mizu no Kuni. Along his travels, he found a group of merchants, huddled around a fire built within a circle made of their wagons. It all seemed rather cliche that a group of bandits would swoop in to steal from them. So, Daisuke hid within the tall branches of a tree nearby.

It was almost boring, and for a moment, Daisuke wondered if this group of merchants was going to be a safe group and that he had just wasted his time hiding out. But, just as he was about to depart, that was when the waiting paid off. A kunai flew through the air and stuck into the tree trunk at its base. Would they risk damaging the goods before stealing it? But, there wasn't an exploding tag tied to the kunai, just a flash tag. A bright light filled the area, and Daisuke had to leap backwards away from the tree to protect his own eyes.

By this time, the bandits were on the wagons, picking stuff away, while one other kept the merchants themselves away, tying them up, and placing them against the tree. At this time, Daisuke leaped back in, and with a grand, and simple, kick, drove the man to the ground. Of course, this got everyone else's attention, especially since the red marks of his clan stood out on his face.

"Oy! You must be one of Kosuke-san's brats. We're the Mirosha. So stand down. Are you Kensuke?"

Daisuke's eyes narrowed. "Kensuke is dead."

"Hmm, that's too bad. Did he mess around with the Hiruna again?"

"No, he messed around with me."

Their eyes narrowed in question, then widened as they all seemingly leaned back in unison as Daisuke rushed forward to stand directly in front of them. "I killed them all." Shou leaned up out of the front of Daisuke's jacket, and barked at them.

"Dai-!" Was all they got out, as Daisuke pressed his hands to the ground, and braced himself for a spinning kick that clipped all three of the rest of the bandits to the ground. From behind him, though, the other bandit who had tied the merchants to the tree ran forward with another Kunai.

Focusing his chakra into the one seal, tiger, Daisuke's eyes turned to the fourth bandit. With a surge of that focused chakra surging around his entire body, his nails elongated, his fangs grew, and the rest of his appearance simply became more feral looking. Shou barked away as it happened, and even managed to wriggle free of the jacket, to leap at the bandit and bite his hand, before the kunai would have dug into Daisuke's gut. The kunai fell to the ground, and with a grin, Daisuke laughed yet somehow sounded as if he were growling as well.

And then his fist smashed into the bandits jaw, and threw him up against the tree, at an angle. When he collapsed, he hit the ground to the side of the merchants.

WC: 590
TWC: 1051

Chakra:

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Daisuke was sniffing at the air, and paying close attention to the bandits. They did not seem to be capable of using ninjutsu. Why was his father associated with them? Easy to manipulate and expendable tools, perhaps. That would fit with Kosuke's mentality. The bandit that hit the tree did not seem to be getting up. Whether it was because he was knocked out or dead would have to be found out later. The three behind him were getting back up. Extracting a pair of Kunai, Daisuke flung them behind him towards his opponents before turning around and forming his Tiger seal again. "Give the call, Shou!" He called out to his dog, who promptly hopped up atop one of the wagons and began howling in his high pitched baby howl. It was cute at times, but due to him being a Ninken, it still rose into the air.

Daisuke darted towards the other bandits, and as they smacked away the kunai he had thrown with their own kunai, he leaped forward. Faster than they could track, he began spinning, wildly, randomly, and with enhanced speed as compared to his attempts in the dojo.

"Gatsūga!"

In the last instant, one of the three managed to duck behind a wagon again, while the other two were struck in the chest by the wide effect of Daisuke's spinning. They were driven to the ground, where a slight crater was formed for them to lay unconscious in. Daisuke rose from the crater, and turned to face the last bandit.

This one came at him with a kunai, as if he feared nothing in the world. Perhaps, instead, the man had gone crazy. Kouryu laughed in Daisuke's head, which made him grimace and narrow his eyes. Though it wasn't directed at him, the bandit hesitated a step and nearly tripped directly in front of Daisuke. With a quick motion, Daisuke leveled a flat palm against the Bandits chest, then lifted a leg and kicked at the man's gut. He staggered back from the first hit, then flew back and collided with one of the wagons.

"See that, I do not need you, Kouryu." Daisuke murmured in his own mind.

"Baka, Kyouinu. You think you did that on your own?"

Daisuke gave a low growl.

WC: 373
TWC: 1424

Chakra:

SilentLuridity

SilentLuridity
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

The bandits were taken care of, but the mission was not complete. Shou was still sitting atop a wagon howling away. Daisuke sniffed at the air, and looked around. With a nod, he looked towards Shou.

"Ok, boy. They're on their way. Bite through the ropes restraining the merchants, hmm?"

Shou gave a softer, cheerful bark, and leaped down from the wagon. He marched over to the merchants and began chewing through the ropes. In the meantime, Daisuke began dragging the bandit that was against one of the wagons, and the other up against the tree, to join the two laying in that small crater. With their own rope, he'd begin tieing them up as well. Not together, because no one would be able to carry all four at once.

Daisuke did not have a team, had never been assigned one, and the Mizukage knew this. The Mizukage seemed really adamant about wanting to do more for Daisuke than the previous Mizukage had. Doing anything for him would be more than the last, but Daisuke had not mentioned this. Instead, the Mizukage let Daisuke handle this mission on his own to allow him the chance to get at some deeper information regarding his family. Perhaps digging into this would allow him to find them. Daisuke wasn't sure he wanted to. The Inuzuka, nor his mother's side of the family, had done anything regarding looking into his needs, so why should he believe they would now? He had needed them when he was younger, not now. Did they even know Kiyomi was missing?

Kiyomi was Daisuke's concern, and so that was why he agreed. He did not care to find information about the Inuzuka or anyone else related to him; just Kiyomi. If the families that were tied to his father had any information about her, he would take it from them. But he still couldn't carry four bandits to Kirigakure on his own, so that was why, when Daisuke deemed the conflict ended, Shou was to howl, and then others would follow him to gather the bandits for questioning and further interrogation.

Leading the group was none other than the instructor from the Dojo. To which, Daisuke was surprised when they arrived.

"So you're a Dojo master and a member of ANBU?"

He chuckled. "Not ANBU, but I did say I was more than a simple Jonin."

"Well, Mr. More-than a Simple Jonin, will I ever find out your real name?"

"Not here, but perhaps... if I see you at the dojo again."

Daisuke scoffed, and stuffed his hands into his pockets as his body returned to its normal state. "I see, you want me to participate more there? You never did tell me what the point behind my fight with that Kaguya boy was."

"You'll find that out, too, next time you're at the dojo."

The others with him had gathered up the tied up bandits by now, the leader of the merchants having a chat with another of the Kiri-ninjas, thanking them for the support. Daisuke was the one that did the work, and they were the ones being thanked? What an ungrateful and stupid merchant.

"Well then, maybe I'll see you tomorrow. Come on Shou." Shou barked and leaped onto Daisuke's shoulder before wriggling into the front of his jacket. "Oh, by the way. They mentioned the Hiruna. Apparently Kensuke had some kind of conflict with them previously." And off Daisuke went, leaping through the trees to get back to Kirigakure and Mizukage to inform him of the task he had completed, and what he had learned.

WC: 587
TWC: 2011

The End

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum