Takigakure

Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:07 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Standing on the bridge Akio sighed as he turned to face the village for one last time. While he resented the village leader and what he stood for he did not hate the village itself. Honestly he would most likely find himself missing the place after taking his leave. Akio knew he shouldn't be standing on the bridge while he was currently attempting to leave the place. Although he found himself second guessing his choice on if he should leave or not. Akio truly knew deep down he needed to leave, but that didn't mean he could take his time and say one last goodbye to the village as a whole. Taking one good look at the village the in the distance the Chunin would turn to face the open land on the other side of the bridge before continuing on with his plan. This would be the last time he would see the village in a long time.

WC: 159

2Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:14 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

”Sorry to interrupt Sir but it’s about your student, Akio Kaguya.” Spoke a lean man from behind a mostly featureless chameleon mask as he appeared atop the the balcony overlooking the city from the Mizukage’s office. ”What is it?” Erwin replied in a slightly concerned but not exactly surprised tone while still gazing out through the mist and over what was practically his city now. In lieu of Osharu’s failure to return on time preparations had already begun should the need for Erwin to succeed him become reality, they had even commissioned a set of robes that would fit his larger frame. ”He appears to be getting ready to leave the village via the bridge without notice.” ”I see…” Troubling news indeed. He knew Akio didn’t exactly like Erwin’s predecessor or anything he did but with the current change of office he didn’t expect Akio to take leave like this, maybe his student didn’t know of Osharu’s absence.

Nonetheless it was something that needed to be attended to. ”Then let us confront him before it’s too late.” In a blur the two visible entities upon the Mizukage’s balcony rushed towards the Great Naruto Bridge, utilizing the rooftops to ensure the lowest travel time possible. They would arrive just as Akio turned away from the village to continue on his way, blocking the boy’s path roughly seven feet in front of him. Erwin didn’t doubt that Akio would be surprised by his arrival, maybe not so much by the arrival itself but the fact that in addition to his standard apparel Erwin donned the iconic hat of the Mizukage. If his student didn’t know of the current situation with Kirigakure’s leadership before he would have an idea now. Before addressing his student Erwin motioned for his ANBU assistant, and any immediate Shinobi on patrol, to clear the area and give them some privacy. ”Before you start down this path I would like to ask you a few things. Firstly, why?” Erwin spoke in a serious but professional tone, he didn't hold anything against the boy for desiring to walk his own path but if Akio posed a threat then he would have to act.

[Word Count: 362]

3Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:22 am

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Just as he was walking Akio would become a bit cautious. Obviously he couldn't get out of the Bloody Mist this easily. Shrugging as he shoved the idea from his mind Akio's suspicions would be confirmed as his Sensei and a few ANBU would drop in front of him. Narrowing his eyes Akio would notice the Mizukage hat before anything. ”Before you start down this path I would like to ask you a few things. Firstly, why?” Thinking over the words Akio figured he could tell Erwin a little part of his plan. "I have a few personal goals I need to accomplish. Secondly, I wish to be free of the village and it's leader. However, the last part seems to be changed since you appear to be in control now. Although I bet that won't be for long." As he spoke Akio would take in to account that Erwin did not bare the large blade he was after and therefore he was right about Chikara lied. After all one would not simply leave the blade behind. It would be a huge advantage in battle and the owner would most likely never let it out of sight.Just as he was walking Akio would become a bit cautious. Obviously he couldn't get out of the Bloody Mist this easily. Shrugging as he shoved the idea from his mind Akio's suspicions would be confirmed as his Sensei and a few ANBU would drop in front of him. Narrowing his eyes Akio would notice the Mizukage hat before anything. ”Before you start down this path I would like to ask you a few things. Firstly, why?” Thinking over the words Akio figured he could tell Erwin a little part of his plan. "I have a few personal goals I need to accomplish. Secondly, I wish to be free of the village and it's leader. However, the last part seems to be changed since you appear to be in control now. Although I bet that won't be for long." As he spoke Akio would take in to account that Erwin did not bare the large blade he was after and therefore he was right about Chikara lied. After all one would not simply leave the blade behind. It would be a huge advantage in battle and the owner would most likely never let it out of sight.Just as he was walking Akio would become a bit cautious. Obviously he couldn't get out of the Bloody Mist this easily. Shrugging as he shoved the idea from his mind Akio's suspicions would be confirmed as his Sensei and a few ANBU would drop in front of him. Narrowing his eyes Akio would notice the Mizukage hat before anything. ”Before you start down this path I would like to ask you a few things. Firstly, why?” Thinking over the words Akio figured he could tell Erwin a little part of his plan. "I have a few personal goals I need to accomplish. Secondly, I wish to be free of the village and it's leader. However, the last part seems to be changed since you appear to be in control now. Although I bet that won't be for long." As he spoke Akio would take in to account that Erwin did not bare the large blade he was after and therefore he was right about Chikara lied. After all one would not simply leave the blade behind. It would be a huge advantage in battle and the owner would most likely never let it out of sight.

WC: 591
Total: 750

Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

4Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:52 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

”I have a few personal goals I need to accomplish. Secondly, I wish to be free of the village and its leader. However, the last part seems to be changed since you appear to be in control now. Although I bet that won’t be for long.” As Erwin suspected Akio didn’t seem to know of his recent ascension to stand-in Mizukage, luckily his grudge seemed to be aimed towards Osharu rather than the Kirigakure administration as a whole, or at least Erwin had hoped. Although his student’s somewhat pessimistic view concerning the duration of his term as Mizukage didn’t exactly indicate a willingness to refrain from leaving due to a change in leadership.

”Personal goals that require you to abandon rank and allegiance rather than request time off to deal with them?” Erwin would inquire, using the same professional and serious tone. The thought of goals that could lead someone to abandon their allegiance, be branded a criminal, and hunted for the rest of their life didn’t exactly sit well with Erwin. If any of these goals endangered Kirigakure or hindered any of Erwin’s plans for the city and the country as a whole then he would have no choice but to act against his student, but if these goals wouldn’t interfere with Kirigakure’s or his own then there should be no reason for this attempt at desertion.

[Word Count: 182]
[Total: 544]

5Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:53 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Growing a bit worried about his surrounding Akio knew that Erwin's ANBU force was not far away despite his order for them to leave the area. They would simply lie in wait for Erwin's order for them to regroup with him. However, Akio was not worried about such things he was more concerned with Erwin blocking his path. He had combated the man before, be it training or not, and the Kaguya knew full well that his Sensei was capable of restraining him. While such attempt would be a struggle for the two the Kaguya hoped it would not come down to such things.

”Personal goals that require you to abandon rank and allegiance rather than request time off to deal with them?” Erwin's words would snap the Chunin out of his train of thought as he nodded softly. "Yes, if I were to execute the practices of my goal I would simply face the same fate that my brother and parents did. Now I ask you to step down and allow me to continue on my way. I wish the village and it's inhabitants no harm and you have no reason to worry about my intentions." Hoping he was at least starting to chip away Erwin's fortitude Akio would constantly be on guard. For he did not know his Sensei's intentions and would not be surprised if the man or one of the nearby shinobi would lash out at him.

WC: 241
Total: 991

Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:01 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

"Yes, if I were to execute the practices of my goal I would simply face the same fate that my brother and parents did. Now I ask you to step down and allow me to continue on my way. I wish the village and it's inhabitants no harm and you have no reason to worry about my intentions." Akio didn’t seem to grasp the severity of the situation at hand, or he was simply far too brave for his own good. Erwin didn’t want to subdue or kill his student but he wouldn’t hesitate if need be, not to mention that he was the only one standing between Akio and Kirigakure’s famous ANBU hunter-nin from doing their job. You’d think that one might be a bit more specific and a bit less demanding in this situation. Nonetheless the mention of suffering the same fate as he family brought into question just what exactly happened to them, were they killed to silence them or to prevent an unstable situation? And by whom, the military?

”You may not wish the village harm but that doesn’t mean your goals won’t inadvertently do so, I need to be absolutely certain that your plans won't interfere with ours. What is it that happened to make you despise the old Kirigakure Administration?” Erwin’s tone was sincere but nonetheless serious. He knew how it felt to be betrayed by the very military you served, if this is what happened to Akio’s family then his spite would be understandable. Erwin would also be able to better judge just how much of a threat his student was to his plans for the city and the country if he knew the full story, if unwise actions were taken in the past for unnecessary reasons he could also seek to rectify them. Although if his family was killed out of necessity then there wasn’t much he could do, necessity is what necessity is.

[Word Count: 264]
[Total: 808]

7Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Standing before Erwin the blue haired Kaguya would start to grow rather frustrated with the man's attempt to understand his situation. Not only did Akio not like getting to close to people he despised the ANBU and most of Kiri's head figures for what he expected them of doing. Although for the sake of his own well being the Chunin tried to cooperate, even if it wasn't much help. ”You may not wish the village harm but that doesn’t mean your goals won’t inadvertently do so, I need to be absolutely certain that your plans won't interfere with ours. What is it that happened to make you despise the old Kirigakure Administration?”

"The administration is weak and feeble. They wouldn't know the first things of politics if it hit them on the head. They fear my clan for their prowess in battle and unstable nature. They act like they care and then cut us down while acting like nothing happened. Our clan's gift reared it's head and Kiri set out to stomp it into the ground! They slaughtered my brother right in front of me and then took my parents!" Akio would start off calm, but his tone would quickly rise up as he began to lose control of his emotions. "According to the administration's views I'd be more of a threat in the village then outside!" Having becoming visible shook and now angry Akio would jump to rash decisions with his last statement in hopes of getting past Erwin. "Unless you have another solution for me I am done talking. Now step aside!" Wiping his open hand from left to right in a motion signalling for Erwin to get out of his way Akio would remain visibly shook as his lips threatened to let out a soft snarl.

WC: 299
Total: 1,290

Last edited by Kaiden on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

8Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

”The Administration is weak and feeble. They wouldn’t know the first things of politics if it hit them on the head. They fear my clan for their prowess in battle and unstable nature. They act like they care and then cut us down while acting like nothing happened. Our clan’s give reared its head and Kiri set out to stomp it into the ground! They slaughtered my brother right in front of me and then took my parents!” So his family was betrayed by the military, out of fear no less, Akio’s feelings towards the Kirigakure Administration were indeed justified. Erwin could also tell that just talking about this was hard on the young man as Akio began to lose control of his anger. ”According to the Administration’s views I’d be more of a threat in the village then outside!” An understandable conclusion but one based on fear of the unknown rather than logic. Erwin would have at least made an attempt to understand and guide the Kaguya instead of cut down one of the best sources of potential martial power in their prime. ”Unless you have another solution for me I am done talking. Now step aside!”

Akio may have been seething with anger but he was still in control enough to refrain from attacking Erwin, for the time being at least, instead he would wave his hand for Erwin to move out of the way, something the samurai didn’t comply with just yet. ”The old Administration was indeed weak and feeble if they carried out such actions simply out of fear, that is why I’m taking control. What happened to your family and your clan cannot be undone but steps can be taken to partially rectify it.” Erwin began in a sincere but still professional tone, hoping to catch Akio’s interest for what he had to say next. ”I already have plans in the making to right the wrongs that the old Administration carried out, one of which is to rebuild the old Kaguya temple and grant that land to the heirs of the clan.” His tone was genuine, he did have a plan in mind to do just that, but he left out the part about claiming any valuable resources or secrets in the process. ”If you truly wish to leave the city for the time being I urge you do so on official business, aid in the reconstruction of your clan’s home and seek out those that the old Administration chased away.”

[Word Count: 306]
[Total: 1114]

9Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:52 pm

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Already fed up with the conversation Akio would seemingly be unreachable until Erwin's next words reached his ears. ”The old Administration was indeed weak and feeble if they carried out such actions simply out of fear, that is why I’m taking control. What happened to your family and your clan cannot be undone but steps can be taken to partially rectify it.” He was agreeing with him. No, that couldn't be right. After all Akio had just cursed the administration he was now supposedly leading. ”I already have plans in the making to right the wrongs that the old Administration carried out, one of which is to rebuild the old Kaguya temple and grant that land to the heirs of the clan.” Thinking over Erwin's word Akio would come to the conclusion that the man was probably lying on having other intentions. Why would he waste the resources and men needed to rebuild the temple when it meant nothing to him seeing as he was not part of the clan? Erwin would have to see something to gain by rebuilding the temple. Then on top of all of this Erwin would add another few words to sweeten the deal for Akio. ”If you truly wish to leave the city for the time being I urge you do so on official business, aid in the reconstruction of your clan’s home and seek out those that the old Administration chased away.” Honestly Akio was finding it hard to refuse at this point. Although he was not completely sold just yet.

"Official business? Would I also be given some time of my own while outside of the village?" After a short pause Akio would continue with a few other questions to make sure he was making the right choice. "Also, what do you see in rebuilding the temple? Such a project would just seem like a waste of resources and men for anyone who was not part of the clan. What do you hope to gain from rebuilding the temple?" As he asked his questions Akio would seemed moved by Erwin's words, but still unsure if he was going to stay or go.

WC: 360
Total: 1,650

10Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 pm

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

Good, it appeared that Erwin's words were reaching the young Kaguya, the alternative was wasn't exactly something he was looking forward to. It is never wise to waste potential of such caliber. "Official business? Would I also be given some time of my own while outside of the village?" "Of course, as long as you make sure to send word or check in every now and then." Erwin replied earnestly. If this journey would help Akio's stability and resolve then he would be happy to grant him the leave to do so, at least as long as Akio was telling the truth when he said that his goals wouldn't harm Kirigakure. "Also, what do you see in rebuilding the temple? Such a project would just seem like a waste of resources and men for anyone who was not part of the clan. What do you hope to gain from rebuilding the temple?"

An understandable question, especially from someone that has been betrayed by Kirigakure's Administration before. "My goal is simple, i want to lay the foundation for a new beginning. I desire the unification of the Land of Water in its entirety and the Kaguya would be valuable allies in this endeavor." Of course he also desired any additional benefits that came from having the Kaguya as allies, soldiers, clan secrets, resources, but all of that would simply be icing on the cake. "I also believe that stereotypes are not an adequate bases to judge an entire group, the Kaguya suffered from this and deserve the chance to prove the old Administration wrong." Erwin finished in the same earnest, sincere, and professional tone that he started with. Hopefully his response would satisfy Akio, but if his student needed more convincing when it came to Erwin's honesty there was one other thing he could do, grant Akio a glimpse into his past.

[Word Count: 251]
[Total: 1365]

11Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:38 am

Kaiden

Kaiden
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"My goal is simple, i want to lay the foundation for a new beginning. I desire the unification of the Land of Water in its entirety and the Kaguya would be valuable allies in this endeavor."  Ah yes, Akio's suspicions were right after all. The man saw value in the Kaguya name and wished to guarantee their cooperation. Although that did not interest Akio as much as expected. While he would be happy to see the temple back to it's original state he couldn't honestly not care less if it was rebuilt or not. The Chunin was more concerned about the leave that he was asking about.

That being so Akio would focus on Erwin's earlier words. "My goal is simple, i want to lay the foundation for a new beginning. I desire the unification of the Land of Water in its entirety and the Kaguya would be valuable allies in this endeavor." Them were just the words Akio was waiting for. Grinning widely and letting out a short low tone laugh Akio would take things a step further. "Well then, I suppose it wouldn't matter if I were to just take my leave right now?" Turning away from Erwin the Chunin would simply continue on with leaving the Land of Water. "I'll be sure to send my regards." Akio would speak as if telling the truth, but knew himself that he most likely wouldn't be contacting Erwin any time soon after his departure.

[Exiting]

WC: 244
Total: 1,894

12Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Empty Re: Last Goodbyes [Open, Dark] Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:22 am

Darkkon

Darkkon
Mizukage
Mizukage

”Well then, I suppose it wouldn’t matter if I were to just take my leave right now?” Erwin nodded, stepping to the side to allow his former student passage from the city. ”I’ll be sure to send my regards.” Akio may have sounded earnest but Erwin doubted that the young Kaguya would hold up his end of the deal, either way the boy knew the consequences of acting against the village and should he do something to disrupt his plans then there would be no mercy. As Akio walked into the distance Erwin’s ANBU assistant reappeared in a blur, taking up his position to Erwin’s right while the two of them gazed across the bridge. ”Forgive me for saying so but are you sure it’s wise to let him go?” ”Maybe, maybe not. That is something we cannot possibly know until something good or bad comes of it. For now I’ll leave him be but if he steps out of line you know what to do.” ”Understood Sir.” As quickly as they came both Erwin and his assistant disappeared into the mist, allowing for the bridge to be reopened for public use.

[Exit]

[Word Count: 167]
[Total: 1532]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum