Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finished The Dark Stars Sat May 13, 2017 9:40 pm

Ratna

Ratna

The Dark Stars Th?id=OIP.RKawCXAhcqLsSlY-vfsg4QDCDB&pid=15

Clan Name: Dark Star
Clan element/'s: Void
Special characteristics/traits:
Those of the Dark Stars are easily recognizable due to their inherent nature. Each member of the clan has at least one telling mark of the Dark Star’s influence. These can vary from having eyes that appear to have sparkling stars within, to midnight black
skin like the vastness of space.

Bloodline Name: The Corruptant
Bloodline Ability:
The Corruptant Bloodline is focused
on the lost aspects of the original Corruptants, whose powers were so great that they could swallow entire worlds with a motion. While modern day Corruptants are nowhere near such a level and never will approach it, they maintain abilities based around the
Corruptants original purpose, to absorb matter and feed it to their dark master.

All Corruptants are required to
take Chakra Absorption as their first Special Characteristic. In addition they must take the malady Dark Star’s Whispers alongside the two clan SC’s. Alongside this, at character creation they must specify which Corruptant’s essence has bonded to them. While
this does not grant any extra bonuses, it does affect things such as character development and Dark Star related special characteristics.

In accordance with the Dark Star SC’s, all Dark Stars are born with the ability to use void release. In essence, void release is a chakra who’s very nature is meant to break down chakra into absorbable energy. However, this does have it’s own set of limitations. Void Release has no natural advantage save for use against generic techniques which use no element, in which it would be treated as though it were an advantageous element. While being treated normally by base elements such as Earth, Lighting or Fire, when encountering any advanced element Void Release finds itself at a disadvantage due to the complexity of the element. It should also be noted that if any absorption technique is attempted on an non element or basic element technique without already having an existing gap of 50 power the technique will simply fail to work, unable to break it down.

When going up against any advanced element Void Release is treated as though it were at a standard disadvantage. Storm, Ice, Dust, as long as they are not the base five they fall underneath this blanket. Due to this, it should also be noted that if any absorption technique is attempted on an advanced element technique without already having an existing gap of 100 power the technique will simply fail to work, unable to break it down.

Spoiler:

In addition, if a technique is being empowered by or simply attempting to straight out absorb unique chakras (Peacock, Tailed Beast, Ryuzetsu) it will be treated as though attempting to absorb advanced element chakra and if absorbed will be converted into normal chakra.

Spoiler:

When absorbing chakra through Void Release, the energy is sent back to the user to sustain themselves. However, there is a solid limit of half and half, on this. What this means is that only half of the action cost of the technique is absorbed. The rest is lost, either scattered in the atmosphere or devoured by the Dark Star.

Example:

It should also be noted that Void Release cannot be used for things such as teleportation. That space portal may sound pretty, but if we’re honest? It doesn’t how much you look like a galaxy, the only place that's going to leave you is drained of all chakra, your body scattered across the universe.

Tl;dr: Void Release can’t be used for teleportation or making portals. Just don’t.

Thesh (large image):
Thresh is the most sadistic and appears as a skeletal horned man with a floating head, delighting in others suffering.

Varus (large image):
Varus is the most vengeful, appearing as a muscular man with a head similar to Thresh, encouraging fights and exacting ones own justice.

Orianna:
Orianna is the most calculated, Seeming to be a woman made from stars and clockwork, observing the inner working of other things before swallowing them whole.

Kha'Zix:
Kha'Zix hungers the most, as an insect with mantis claws and giant insectile wings, enjoying wholesale slaughter.

Their abilities go as follows.

Spoiler:

It should be noted that Void Ninjutsu
is a ninjutsu branch focusing on the manipulation of the darkness of space. While it is a very versatile element, being usable for both offense and defense, often times the user will find that their Corruptant will influence them in how they use it, aggressive
Corruptants like Thresh will encourage it’s use towards offense while those such as Orianna will move towards a more versatile moveset.

Spoiler:

Secret Clan Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Clan History: During an
untold age, in a galaxy far away from ours, there was an entity. This Entity was known as the Dark Star. Coming into existence as a large black sphere with insatiable hunger. Immediately this star began to consume anything around it, from space dust to asteroids.
Then, when it had gained enough power, it had made the Corruptants.

The Corruptants, giant beings of
immense power, were created as tools for the Dark Star. They, using the qualities obtained from the elements they were created from, were to go out into the vast reaches of the universe to find more materials for the Dark Star to eat and consume.

Thousands of years passed, countless
universes devoured. The number of Corruptants grew endless. It became almost certain that the Dark Star would consume all. Suddenly, a flash of light. Throughout the cosmos, the Corruptants began to fall apart. Some imploded into themselves, others defeated
by other ancient Titans. Soon the Dark Star was left weak and frail, unable to grow no longer without a stable source of energy. For untold millennia, it slept.

However, this time it spent was
not in pure waste. In its slumber, the Dark Star reached out across the cosmos, gathering the soul fragments of its most powerful and loyal Corruptants. Thresh, Varus, Orianna and Kha’Zix, they had been named. While he could not restore them to their former
glory, he knew what could. Sending their precious few remaining pieces of soul towards a planet with a high energy rating, it waited for its plan to take effect.

Upon arrival at this planet, the
souls dispersed into the atmosphere which was ambient with a natural energy. This planet was that of the world of shinobi in its dawning era, these souls appearing just as it was introduced to the common man. Seeking out those they deemed with potential they
melded their life force into them and waited.

Many went mad from the fusion.
Others saw it happening and found ways to prevent it. Nevertheless, in time they had managed to esentially create a new species. These Corruptants were far weaker than the originals, likely due to their inferior human qualities, but they could still absorb
energy just as the Dark Star intended.

While those newly formed Corruptants
were aware that they had a unique power that nobody else on the planet had, they also recognized its dangers. In the waking of the night, demonic whispers from a far off world whispered promises into their ears, ones of power in exchange for servitude. Consume
in the name of the Dark Star and eternal reward would be theirs. Some inevitably went mad, joining the side of the Dark Star and wielding their unique Chakra to consume all energy they can, while others practice restraint and instead tried to learn more about
themselves and how to eventually terminate the Dark Stars for good. These two sides would constantly war over ideological belief, causing many members to die off and the clan to spread across the world to avoid further conflict.

Even still the Corruptant’s souls
travel the earth, seeking newly born souls that have the potential to become an asset to the Dark Star and binding to them, creating new Corruptants to replace those who died in what they perceive as petty squabbles. To this day they whisper darkly into
the ears of the tired and weary, seeking to meld new weapons for their Dark master.

Members: Unlimited

Last edited by Ratna on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 am; edited 7 times in total

2Finished Re: The Dark Stars Tue May 16, 2017 2:38 am

Ratna

Ratna

All finished!

3Finished Re: The Dark Stars Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

Hello there and welcome. Thank ye for creating this clan. Just need some clarity on a few things.

A) I'm trying not to focus on the word "Void" too much, as it suggests other things here. Matter is a pretty broad range her, not to mention its theme of being able to absorb things. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say your absorbing, all the basic elements, advanced ones, and whatever else. If that's the case, then I am going to say no. Cool concept and all, however, this clan's capabilities can be pretty broad. So I will ask for some clear limitations as it were. Not only limitations, but also weaknesses. This special Chakra seems to have none when going up against other things.

B) Special Characteristics for Void Jutsus. The discount should be based upon your Ninjutsu level capabilities. Actually, I will meet you half way and lets see, if you're adept user, you can have a master level discount. This only goes for Void techs. Obviously, if ya dont meet the required skill level, then one cannot use Jutsus of a certain level. The consumption portion will need to be addressed also please. The level of absorption and its capabilities.

C)
It should be noted that Void Ninjutsu
is a ninjutsu branch focusing on the manipulation of the darkness of space. While it is a very versatile element, being usable for both offense and defense, often times the user will find that their Corruptant will influence them in how they use it, aggressive
Corruptants like Thresh will encourage it’s use towards offense while those such as Orianna will move towards a more versatile moveset.

Do note that we will not be accepting Jutsus or abilities that allows one to open up portals and the like. I am mentioning this now due to the potential that it holds.

D) Star's Whispers, Speech and Roar SC: could you clarify who is being affected here? Are we talking the person using the Void release or the opponent? And what needs to happen for either parties life force to be affected?

We will move onto jutsus afterwards.

4Finished Re: The Dark Stars Sat May 20, 2017 8:06 am

Ratna

Ratna

I believe that I addressed all points. Please do correct me if I'm wrong, I tend to miss things when importing from Drive to the site.

5Finished Re: The Dark Stars Fri May 26, 2017 1:41 am

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

A little bit better, but I still have concerns lol. I will try to make this as painless as possible. So do be patient with me here.

1. Now then. It seems we have a ratio to power and absorption. I like that. And I think it should be for all things. The plus 100 power for advanced elements is a good start. However, we need something like that for base level stuff. Whether or not its elemental or non elemental. If it exceeds one absorption capabilities. Then it should follow the same kind of rules.

2. Keep in mind that there are various kinds of Chakra out there. Sage Chakra, Peacock, Bijuu, Beasts etc. Their Chakra signatures are all different. I don't expect ya implying that you can absorb all those other Chakra types too? Like I said above, absorption is a very broad ability. As such it needs its limits, especially since matter comes in various forms.

3. What happens to the Chakra when it gets absorbed? o.O The Dark Stars 2069474870 Please shed some light on this.

4. The Malady and whispers etc seems a bit more on the side of plot. As opposed to a real disadvantages. Since what are the chances of lowering your LF that much? Unlikely, as such, I feel the corrupt nature of the Malady needs a more purpose built feature. In any case lets get this sorted. I will communicate with you any other concerns. I dislike drawn out app checking, it gets exhausting for both parties.

6Finished Re: The Dark Stars Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:22 am

Ratna

Ratna

Hope I got everything fixed. Don't worry about the whole process, I do appreciate the input on my work.

7Finished Re: The Dark Stars Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

1. Looks better. May revisit some stuff in the future.

Lets look at Jutsus for a moment.

-Void Release:Void Camouflage→Lets put a duration on this please. Its technically classed as self enhancing. Please also increase the upkeep to 14 Chakra.

- Void Release: Lesser Absorption→Have utterly confused me here XD. A few things though. Please increase the upkeep cost to about 10. Add a limit to the number of balls created. Also, please explain and add a bit more clarity to the jutsu itself. Are we absorbing something, but if its lesser power your jutsu gets dispelled? A little confused by it.

The jutsus in relations to it must also follow the same principles. In general, try to have it so upkeep cost is half the amount of the original cost please. Good way to balance it all.

8Finished Re: The Dark Stars Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:54 am

Ratna

Ratna

should be all set.

9Finished Re: The Dark Stars Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:55 am

Izanagi

Izanagi
Takigakure

Takigakure

Hmm.

APPROVED.

Sponsored content