Start of Something New[Private, Sage] - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Start of Something New[Private, Sage]

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Start of Something New[Private, Sage] - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of Something New[Private, Sage] Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:57 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi heard Shinji following him, and a small smirk crossed his face. He slowed down so that Shinji would be able to catch up with him and they could walk side-by-side. "Ya know, I never thought I'd be able to make a friend here, but I'm glad I met ya. Now, I think it best if we go rest up a bit and get some money before we leave this place," Tamashi stated as they walked out of the training grounds. "But first thing first, its time to rest and regain strength."

27Start of Something New[Private, Sage] - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of Something New[Private, Sage] Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:05 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji was glad to see Tamashi wasn't one of those closed off ninja's who always wanted to act like a badass. He actually had the decency to wait for Shinji and it didn't go by unnoticed. Yeah money is a definite need, I plan on making a few purchases before I leave also. Though this place is crazy, they have good blades and sadly I will need them out there in the wilderness. He sighed then again gave birth to his signature smile, rest sounded like a blessing right now. Haha yeah, well whenever you are ready to get this thing started just shot me a message, preferably delivered by hand, considering the subject. He would whisper and shove a piece of paper in Tamashi's hand. The paper had his address and all that other shit on it. And even though he wanted to rest he had work to do. He had planned on training for at least a couple more hours and though his body was saying no, he would keep his commitment.

Well seeya yo, nice meeting another one! Shinji yelled as he was enveloped by the mist, to carry about his business.

Ending Word Count: 3,191
[Exit]

28Start of Something New[Private, Sage] - Page 2 Empty Re: Start of Something New[Private, Sage] Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:55 am

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

Tamashi was quite happy on the inside. It was probably the first time in his life he ever felt this foreign emotion. He was so used to being alone and nobody liking him. It actually felt good to have a friend and to actually smile. He realized that others would not be as understanding as Shinji was, and for that Tamashi was grateful. Tamashi took the piece of paper Shinji placed in his hand and gave the teen a nod of understanding. Tamashi entered into his thoughts as he realized what all he had to do to prepare for his departure. There was a lot, but he knew that he could get it done. He still needed to get a lot more money so that he could buy the necessary supplies that he would need for the trip. He also needed to get stronger within the next few days because there are going to be a lot more powerful shinobi out there who will try to stop him. Plus, he needed to figure out where he was going. This is going to be fun.

Ending Word Count: 2,076

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum