Takigakure

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:11 am

Anonymous

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost 8b8353532f16234ab41671d5700319c91307905440_full
"Don't fuck with me!"

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost P91b

Name: Unknown
Nickname: Ghost
Village: Konohagakure
Village Rank: Genin
Skill Rank: D

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost V128

Height: 5'3
Weight: 105lbs
Hair color:
Hair:
Eye Color:
Eyes:
Looks Image:
See avy above
Looks Description:
Ghost is above average height for a boy of his age.  Weight wise, he is about average if maybe a little above.  He is very muscled, which is why he weighs a lot for his age.  He also has a mark which is the Kanji for death located on the back of  his right hand.  He usually wears an outfit comprising of a short white, outlined in red, cape that comes to about the elbow, white pants that are form-fitting, a black form-fitting shirt, gold buttons, and a belt with the word Death inscribed on it.  He also wears white based, black fingered gloves, and a red headband around this forehead.  His village headband is tied around his neck like a necklace.  
Attire:
Mark:

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Cy10

Personality Description:
Ghost is a rather cold, calculative, and indifferent individual.  He is strategical, often able to come up with multiple strategies in bout any situation.  His intelligence is most often shown as most could consider him a genius.  He is able to determine most any jutsu and able to figure out how to escape or make counters.  He enjoys fighting, and has an extreme hatred for people.  Some could even say that he hates life itself.  Normally, Ghost is found being alone usually reading.  He has an insatiable hunger for knowledge.  He is merciless unless he finds a reason to show mercy.  He shows a great understanding of his surroundings and what is happening around him, however, he doesn't really care unless it involves him.  He just prefers to have the knowledge.  He doesn't like to be in the dark and hates when people try to put him down.  He is quick to jump the gun and has an extremely hot temper.  Ghost never gives up nor backs down.  He somehow finds the strength to continue and break through the restraints that hold him back to keep going.  He possesses the rare quality: indomitable will.  The main qualities of Ghost are his intelligence, speed, power, strategies, indomitable will.  

Sarcasm
Killing
Being devilish
Annoying people
Candy
Being mischief
Trickery
Deception/Manipulating
Reading

Dislikes:
People
Teamwork
Losing
Spicy stuff
Being played
Not knowing anything
Being mocked/looked down on

Catch Phrases:
"Bitches like smiley faces.  I'm smiling at you now."
"Don't fuck with me!"
"Up Yours!"
"I just wanna kill you some!"

Nindo:
Show no mercy
Be true to yourself
Never hold back
Never back down

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost 73m2

Element Affinity:
Katon
Sub Element Affinity:

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost 32es

History:
Birth Arc:

Pre-Academy Arc:

Academy Arc:

2The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:14 pm

Andrew N. Storm

Andrew N. Storm
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Everything looks in order

The Uchiha's Dark Ghost 14883710

3The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

This is not approved. You currently have 2 characters.

4The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:27 pm

Anonymous

I got permission from Aigo to go ahead and make this char

5The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:21 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I don't care 2 characters per member.

6The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:00 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

That Suna character I made isn't even in use.
1) I had not asked for him to be approved
2) I haven't made an update page
3) I have not used him in an RP
Therefore, he does not exist.

7The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

1) Didn't know STAFF needed to be asked to check something
2) Your point ?
3) Doesn't change the fact the character was approved
Therefore, This Character remains unapproved until one of your characters die.

8The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:42 pm

UltimateFoxSageX

UltimateFoxSageX

How can this char not be up for approval when the Suna char was not finished and shouldn't have been approved because I was makin a clan for the char to add more to him. If I had continued with the clan, then I would've needed to add the necessary elements and other such things to the app. That char would not count as my 2nd char.

9The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:53 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The character was approved and the account was added to the Suna group.
Now again this is staying unapproved until one of your characters die.

[Topic Locked]

10The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Empty Re: The Uchiha's Dark Ghost Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:34 am

Sato

Sato

Unlocked.

If fox wants this character then all you need to do is easily delete his Suna character. Like he said, he has no update page, has no rp posts and hasnt even be used so this problem can easily be sorted. You made continue with this character.

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum