Takigakure

Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho] Empty Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho] Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 am

Setōshi

Setōshi

Book One | Food for Recovery

Laying seemingly lifeless, if not for the barely noticeable upward and downward motions of his chest as he took in breath, was the blue haired twenty-first leader of the Kōkkai clan. Mental and Body exhaustion from his previous encounter with the beast formally known as Blood Diamond was the reason for his current state, his entire right side was bandaged up to his pectorals. Resting in a similar manner on the table at his bedside was a card left behind by the crew that worked the ship that he used for his mission, though, it was not alone. Along side it was a a scroll with a red stripe down its middle, the container of the beast and personal memento of battle. His peaceful resting nature was rudely interrupted by his the sound of his stomach giving a body shaking growl.

In one swift thrust, Ōsharu had propped himself up in the bed with a look of pain and pure sadness with his eyes. His hands gripped at his stomach as another loud growl was heard throughout the room. "Gah! I'm so hungry!.. How long have they had me out for???" He said in a hushed tone in fear of causing himself even more pain as he ripped the IV out of his arm. Throwing back the covers, Ōsharu stepped his bare feet onto the cold tiled floor that lined the interior of the hospital and began to make his way toward the door. The hint of red from the scroll by his bed grabbed his attention. "I can't leave that lying around.. Or the card.." Before finalizing his leave from the room Ōsharu grabbed the card and the scroll and tucked them safely into his pockets, his pursuit of food would be his greatest yet.

Like something from out of a horror movie, Ōsharu staggered his way down the hall. Each step causing him a slight bit of pain, but all would be rendered null once he gained some type of food in his system. Decorated on the wall to his right was a light blue colored number 3 and upon viewing it he dropped to his knees sulkily. "The 3rd floor really!?! There's no way I'm going to make it down the lobby!".

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Leaning back in a metal chair, balancing on its two legs, Shinji was jamming and munching down on some food. It wasn't the best, it lacked proper seasoning like typical hospital food, but he didn't mind, the teen was truthfully quite famished. Resting his plate in on his torso, whiled leaned back, mumbling some lyrics, Shinji saw a familiar face. Gulping down his food before speaking, to be respectful, he slammed his chair forward onto it's four legs. Hey what's up Doctor Blues, looking for some food? Shinji placed his plate on the table and paced over the meet Ōsharu half way.

3Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho] Empty Re: Book One | Food for Recovery [Poncho] Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Setōshi

Setōshi

Living the life of a shinobi took a toll on one's senses even if they weren't necessary the sensory type there senses were definitely more acute than others, thus when Shinji's chair slammed down Ōsharu wheeled his body around despite the pain. In the process, he had removed the scroll and raised it above his head with both hands. "Stay Back!!! I'm Paranoid when I'm hung--Oh." Ōsharu said ready to strike on a moments notice. Upon realizing that it was Shinji, another Kiri Genin that he had met a few days earlier, he lowered his hands and rose to his full height. How he planned to use the scroll for an attack was beyond even his thoughts. "Oh hey, Shinji right?" He said cocking his head to the side and backtracking through his memory.

"I would love some food, you have no idea how famished I am!" As he finished speaking his stomach let out another body shaking growl, Ōsharu dropped to one knee while grasping his stomach. A nurse peaked her head out of one of patients room and began to walk over to assist Ōsharu, but he waived her off. Hospitals were not his favorite places, plus he had enough knowledge to know he had a few more minutes before passing entirely out. He raised his head to Shinji, a look of pain written all over his face, before speaking. "So, how about that food, eh mate?" The Kōkkai clan had their gifts as glorious and versatile as they were, but they indeed had their downfalls.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji chuckled at the comical stance Osharu had assumed, he was in a hospital why so on edge? Yeaup yeaup, Ujimasa, Shinji at your service yo. He was glad to see someone remembered his name, it meant he had made an impression on his fellow Genin, good or bad. He was just glad to be recognized though.

At the sound of the gut wrenching roar, even Shinji cringed in discomfort, seeing Osharu drop to a knee. He felt a little awkward standing next to the lowered frame, so he crouched down also. Yeah, here I'll bring you to my table yo. Placing Osharu arm or his shoulder, he hoisted up the teen and walked him to sit down.

Ehh the food kinda sucks, but what do you want? Shinji already had a tray in his hand, to pick up some food for Osharu, he felt kind of bad for him, knowing what those hunger pains were like.

Setōshi

Setōshi

After being hoisted onto Shinji's shoulder and drug to the table, Ōsharu muttered out a barely audible "Thanks..". The pride in his own abilities that he had gained from the training and teachings of his clan had created a mindset that being helped was something for the weak, but even in a time of need Ōsharu wasn't blatantly ignorant. The unbearable pain that Ōsharu endured with each step shown faintly on his face before he seated himself. He hung his head looking at the table rather than at Shinji himself. "Anything and everything is fine . . . I just need to replenish my reserves" He said in a rather low tone that was made audible by the sound bouncing off of the table. "All of them..".

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Shinji slightly made a face at his companion, from the intriguing tone he was using. Yeeeah sure. He turned to the food area and started picking up everything he saw. Bloop, bloop bow pow. He said with each item being placed upon the tray. He then stole a glance at Osharu, just out of innocent curiosity. He was different than most, but Shinji was happy with almost whatever company he could get. Retreating back to the table he slid the tray over to Osharu, with a single finger. Eh you said everything, sooo yah. There was a rather impressive pile of food on the tray and Shinji knew it was a lot, but he also knew the boy was hungry. And a some utensils. Reaching an arm back, he grabbed both, chopsticks and a fork and spoon, wondering which Osharu would use. So what's up lately? He plopped down in a seat and tossed the items on the table.

Setōshi

Setōshi

Ōsharu grew curious as to what was being prepared for him because of the interesting sounds occurring whatever was hitting the plate, but he did not raise his head from the table. "Is.. Is this.. Really what I've become?" Ōsharu thought as the smell of the different types of food that were being placed on his plate rushed through his nostrils and angered his stomach once again, but this time he didn't make a grab at his stomach. His thoughts weighed down on him too much, "Merely a shell of what I was to become.." He mumbled inaudibly mere seconds before Shinji had placed a plate in front of him. Ōsharu nodded in thanks toward Shinji, then he brought his hands together and shut his eyes before starting a prayer. "From the Ocean I was born, From it I'll return.. Until that day, provide me with the strength.." Ōsharu paused for a moment. "Just give me the strength.." He opened his and slowly reached for the utensils so that he could devour his meals, but a hand reached out and smacked his. His face dropped even worse as he was neglected his food.

"Now now, you know you're not supposed to be out of bed Mr. Kōkkai" A young fair skinned hospital resident said as she pulled up with a wheelchair along side the two genin. Ōsharu didn't bother to even look at her as she helped him into the wheelchair. "I wont be so mean as to keep you away from.. Err.." She said while looking down at the mound of food on his plate. "Your dinner. Come on now let's go. Say good bye to your friend so you can rest" With the plate on his lap and the nurse wheeling him, Ōsharu made his way back to his room. Without looking back, he threw up the peace sign so that Shinji would see it. "Thanks.. I'll return the favor.. One day..".

[Exit]

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Elbows, supporting his head of blonde hair, Shinji watched deeply as Osharu prayed. He had never prayed, before and rarely saw other pray at that. Maybe in other lands people prayed more. Kirigakure didn't seem like the holiest village, so Shinji assumed that was why. Waiting only a short moment, Shinji prepared to re ask his question, while Osharu would indulge in the mountain of tasteless matter before him. So wha- "Now now, you know you're not supposed to be out of bed Mr. Kōkkai" Shinji's glance rose, allowing his eyes to take in the nurses appearance. He then revered his stare back to Osharu, before gazing at the steel table in thought. Shinji didn't think of him as the type to go against commands. He shrugged it off and took it as a lesson. Guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover. He sighed, while further examining Osharu's features. His appearance didn't give off the vibe as obedient, but maybe it was all the formal introducing and 20 millionth head this and that.

Slinging his head back up to watch his companion be wheeled away against his will, he knew he wouldn't see him for a long time. This saddened Shinji, though they were barely acquainted he looked forward to strengthening his bond with him. Yeah . . . One Day. He called out, in a weak tone. Now only the hum of the overhead lights kept him company, as his burrowed his face into now folded arms. One day. He repeated, trying to imagine his next meeting with Osharu.

Eventually he woke in a puddle of drool in a daze. Fixating his fuzzy sight on a clock, he noted he had been sleep for roughly thirty minutes. He had no where to be, but it was still irresponsible of him. Retrieving paper towels he wiped up his mess and washed his face in a restroom. With a couple of harsh tugs on his outfit, to correct their positioning, he left the vibrant building and entered the dark metaphorically grimy streets of Kirgakure.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum