Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

The Shadowed Mask (Casual/Recovery/Private) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shadowed Mask (Casual/Recovery/Private)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Outside, the building wasn't that bright. It was very plain, and looked like most places in Konoha, though it had tinted windows. The only discerning feature was the black mask with white eyeholes above the door. Everyone in the know would know what this place was. It was the Shadowed Mask, a Shinobi bar that catered to various ninja. It was open to civilians too, but mainly ninja frequented the place.

On the inside, it was pretty dark too. There were some lights, but the entire place was relatively dim. It helped add to the privacy of the place. Other than the lighting, there were plenty of tables and seats, some close together, some scattered apart. There were booths, and the bar itself had some seats too. There were ninja motivational posters plastered here and there, and various other things. Soft jazz music filled the air as well.

Behind the bar, there would be a woman. She had red hair, a very provocative outfit, and she was mixing drinks for a customer. After finishing, she slipped it to him, and leaned on the bar, sighing softly. Her chest pushed up against the wood, drawing a few stares. Not much was going on today, sadly. She was pretty bored.

[206 words]

Last edited by Akane on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

A tall man in his early twenties, with a slender/muscular build, dressed in black and white robes, and had long flowing violet hair and eyes the color of the sea walked in through the entrance of the Shadowed Mask. He came in search of a drink or two, too relax from a day of work. The man enjoyed fine beverages, his favorite being Plum Sake, and so, this is what he wanted to have.

The man approached the bar, eyes moving here and there as he looked at the various others that were in the premises. A lot of them were merely Jounin of Konoha, having a good time, playing the billiards, smoking, eating, and drinking booze to wash the worries away and such. However, some of them were shady folks, or crazy old lunatics, but then again a bar wouldn't be a bar without interesting characters, now would it?

Kamui came to the bar and had a seat on an empty stool next to a man smoking a cigar. The Senju really didn't like the odor, but he would not complain. How people decided to live their lives was up to them and them alone. If he wanted to destroy his body, that was his choice. The Senju eyes the bartender....a young woman with flaming red hair and wearing a provocative outfit, showing off her curves and cleavage. She was an attractive woman, reminding him somewhat of his Fumiko-Chan. However, Fumiko would have never been caught in a place like this, neither would she display her body in this manner. This woman, the man could tell =, was rebellious. She had an attitude about her that said to the world "I don't care what you think, I'm going to do things my own way.", at least this was the vibe she was giving off.

Kamui spoke up to her politely, a slight smile on his calm face, speaking in a soft tone, "Bartender.....a bottle of Umeshu...Gekkeikan, if you will."

[327 WC]

Last edited by Kamui Senju on Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

And then a man entered the bar. He was pretty cute, though his hair was weird. At least he was still easy on the eyes and she guessed it DID suit him, apperance-wise. He wasn't one of her regulars, but he seemed the okay sort. He looked kind of out of it, almost depressed. It tugged at her heartstrings for a moment, before she got over it. She wasn't some fangirl ready to heal a broken heart. She would be professional, no matter how cute he was.

She listened to his order, offering him a friendly smile. He wasn't one to waste time it seemed. He knew exactly what he wanted and asked for it. She liked that in a man. Still, he was a bit soft spoken. Then again, you know what they say about the quiet ones... She discarded that thought and winked at him, "Coming right up!" Before she turned to the shelf behind her. The Plum Sake was being chilled in the cabinet below, so she bent down to reach for it. Her round, fine butt stood out, and her crack was just showing from the top. She didn't really care. If guys stared, they'd just come back to stare again some other time. It was a good marketing strategy.

She grabbed the alcohol and stood up again. She gabbed a saucer and turned back to her Senju customer again. Placing the drink in front of him she spoke up, "I'll just add it to your tab for tonight. If you need anything else, just let me know, Cutie~" She winked and turned back to cleaning another part of the bar top with a rag.

[277 words]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

The red headed woman took no time in filling his order, and she turned around to look at the immense shoves of liquer, and she would open a fridge that was low to the ground, to get his sake. However, when she did this, she was even more provocative, as the top of her ass-crack was showing. Kamui tried very hard not to blush at this. Other men straight up moaned, and one of them leaned forward, and this pervert attempted to take his left arm, stretching it over the bar....

Kamui whipped over to the man, grabbing his arm and bending it backwards at a wrong angle, not enough to break his arm, but to cause a lot of pain, and the Senju's calm demeanor and smile made him seem very scary to the man he had stopped. The man winced in pain and yelled, and Kamui leaned into his ear and said in a whisper, "If you know what's good for you, you'll respect ladies.", and the man nodded, and Kamui let go of him. That man shortly left, leaving a hefty tip for the bartender.

Kamui smiled truly, and he sat back down. By the time he did, the woman was placing the chilled bottle of Gekkeikan in front of him and procuring a small sake cup for him to enjoy the beverage properly. Now that the woman was literally right in his face, well, sort of, at close proximity anyway, with her speaking directly to him, he could admire her more, and he'd say, smirking at her sentence about "putting it on your tab, and if I can get you something else, and cutie,

"Ah....domo arigato. So, have you been a bartender long? Your build suggests you are a shinobi, no?", and he'd wait for her answer.

[303 Words]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She really didn't mind them staring at her ass. She had felt the displacement of air when Kamui had grabbed his arm, so she knew he guy was gonna do something. If he had managed to touch her, he'd have been in a lot of pain. But he didn't, and so he wasn't. Though the purple haired Senju did do a number on his arm. The tip left behind was placed in her tip jar in one deft motion, and he had already paid ahead of time, so his abrupt dismissal was fine.

Then the guy she was half-heartedly flirting with asked her a few questions. It sounded like he was going to hit on her. She'd allow it, of course. Catering to the customers was a good idea, though she wouldn't put out. She wasn't a prude, but she didn't just fuck every guy she met. Still, he WAS pretty cute, so Akane really didn't mind. He'd probably buy more to drink if she reciprocated. And it was a pretty slow day anyways. It wasn't like she had a lot of customers to cater to.

"Yea, I'm a kunoichi. I'm just a gennin, but that's because I was interning at the hospital. I'm good with medical jutsu and fuinjutsu, you see." She explained, before smiling slightly and sitting up more. She heard an order for something strong, so she went and prepared the man what he wanted, and added it to his tab. The new guy was a regular, and was sitting on the other side of the bar, and when she was done with him she returned to Kamui. "As for my bartending... It's been a few years. I started while I was also working at the hospital, and now that I'm back on active duty, I'm taking missions as well as working here to make up for not being a doctor anymore."

[313]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui drank down the sake rather heartily, having quite the taste for alcohol this evening. He poured himself some more sake then, and before he'd drink his next cup, he'd respond to the lady with a light smile on his face, looking into her eyes, "Interesting. So you're still a Genin, but you are also a Medic, and you run this bar too! I gotta say that's pretty impressive.", eh said, and he looked around at the other customers for a moment before turning back to her, and he'd ask her, "So....you can heal a man, can you Can you heal a lonely heart?", he said smoothly. Yes, he was now intentionally flirting with her. He wanted to see her reaction, and he wondered what she would say. It was his fun night out on the town after all.

[139 WC]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Barking out a laugh, she shook her head, an easy grin spreading across the adopted Uzumaki's face. Heal a lonely heart? He was coming on a little hard, huh? It wasn't the most creative pick up line, but it wasn't the worst. Still, talk was cheap. Akane wouldn't fall into his lap with that, no way in hell. She resumed her cleaning of the bar with the rag, and replied, "Easy Handsome, don't get ahead of yourself there. I may be good at healing, but that's out of my league. You get a C for effort, though." She giggled, before fetching some beer for someone else, having to bend over again to reach the bottom cabinet. Standing up again, she gave the man his drink, and he retreated to a booth further away after handing her some ryo to pay for it.

"So what do you do for a living, Mr...?" She trailed off, not knowing his name.

[157]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

She laughed at him. Man, she was spunky. Kamui threw back his second glass of sake and set the empty glass down, smiling more intensely at the woman. She was delightful. He smiled and laughed along softly, hearing her response to his pick up. 'Playing hard to get...but that's good. She seems like quite a decent girl. I wouldn't want to potentially date someone who just opens her legs up for anyone..', he thought.

Now, when she had turned around and bent over to get a beer for someone, the Senju dared to peer closer at the shapeliness of her buttocks. Round, plump, juicy. As soon as she began to move, Kamui quickly sat back in his seat, hoping she wouldn't have noticed him admiring her ass, and o, he poured another glass of sake. This time though, he sipped on it, and he'd lean his left arm on the bar, and lay his head down, looking up at her, and he'd say to her, "I'm Kamui Senju. And what may chance is your name, Miss?"

[175 WC]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She noticed. Him staring at her ass, that is. It's why she did stuff like that. The attention flattered her, and well, people came back to this place partially because of that. It really was good business, after all, like she's been saying this entire time to add flavor to the topic. She liked his laugh too. It was pretty, like his hair, and he now had a goofy smile on his face. Well, it was goofy to her. He must be a light weight.

She also noticed he evaded her question. Sure, he gave her his name, but not what he did. He LOOKED like a ninja, but one could never be sure. She just hoped he wasn't a spy. It'd be a shame if she was forced to kill him. If she could. She didn't have any ninja weapons with her right now, but she knew this bar like the back of her hand. She could take him if it turned into a fight. If he was a spy.

Laughing, she put all that aside, and replied coyly, "If you want my name, you'll have to tell me what you do, silly. And your specialties, since you have that ninja look to you." She'd get her information one way or another. If not from him, she'd get it from the Tower. They had info on all of Konoha's ninja, and some of those who worked there liked a challenge.

[239]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

He had missed that she asked what his profession was? He shook his head slightly, feeling rather stupid, and he huffed out a comical style little puff of white smoke before he'd lift his head and sit straight again, and tell her, looking once again into her golden colored eyes,

"Oh, forgive me, I wasn't paying full attention. Yes, I am a Jounin of the leaf, for four years now. My specialties are in Ninjutsu and Weaponry, preferably Kenjutsu.", he said. It was only fair after all that he tell her, since she had told him what she did for a living.

Now, he'd go on to the next subject, resting his elbows on the table, palms open, and cradling his head on his hands, "You're a smart Kunoichi. May I ask, why yo haven't gone to the Chuunin Exams yet, or have you but failed? Or maybe your hospital work and this bar-tending has gotten in your way?" His sea colored eyes glittered in the sparse light of the shaded room.

[171 WC]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

A rich laugh escaped her as she teased him, "Maybe if you kept your mind on my words and not my ass, you'd have heard me." She winked at him, still giggling a little, which made her breasts jiggle a little. She was cleaning the counter again, and there was a tough spot she was working at over and over, while she talked. "As for the Chuunin Exams? I don't have an interest in them. I do my best for the village as I am. I'm not strong enough yet, really. Maybe soon, but not now." She smiled softly when she stopped. She really wasn't ready for the next step in her ninja career. She wasn't actually that strong. She knew her basics inside out and had a lot of talent with medical jutsu, but all she had was knowledge. Her practicals were sub-par. "What elements do you use? I never got tested for mine, so I don't really know... Oh! And what hobbies do you have?" She peered intently at him, curious as can be.

[176]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

She did have a point, what with the comment about her ass and paying more attention to her words. Still, she was highly attractive, and a man who had been deprived of sexual pleasures for a while couldn’t help but indulge in such beauty such as the beauty shown before him. Her laugh and her smile were also precious. In a way, it reminded him of his beloved Fumiko.

His fiance’s face appeared in his memories for a split second and he stopped smiling so much as he just had. He couldn’t let her memory stop him from enjoying himself though. He had loved her, and still very much did, but her love would always be within him, and to be complete, he needed new love in his life, to fill the emptiness that had come with her death.

When Akane’s boobs jiggled and she winked at him, this got him to a pleasant smile again, and once more, he indulged in her beauty, leaning a little closer, eyes dreamily focused on her. He listened to her talk of her opinion on the Chuunin Exams and how she thought that they really didn’t matter much. She had patience then, and that was a virtue. However, he couldn’t help but think to himself that if she would improve in her skills as a Kunoichi, even solely as an Iryojutsu expert, she could be amazing.

She’d go on to ask him some questions now again, asking him what elements he used, and what hobbies he had, and she also explained that she hadn’t really discovered her element yet. She was an adult...He couldn’t help but wonder why not. Then again, everyone had their reason for what they did and didn’t do, so he wouldn’t ask her why hadn’t she tried to discover it. Instead, he’d answer her questions before anything else,

“Well...I use Suiton, and like my great ancestor before me, I too have unlocked Mokuton. As for my hobbies, well, I like drinking, I like to meditate, and I like I like to have fun. I get bored a lot though, so I train a lot, you know? One can never be too learned, or too skilled. There’s always room for improvement in our lives.”, and he had said this last thin, hoping to say to her, that she could become so much more than what she was right now. He was thinking to himself as well, that he’d like to help her on her path to greatness.

[415 WC]

Akane

Akane
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She listened, fulfilling orders, doing her job and what not. She contemplated his words. He was good with Suiton jutsu, and wood jutsu, but not earth? She had heard that Wood release needed both. SO, even as a jounin, the man still had a ways to go. She smirked, "I bet you're reeeeeally good at wood jutsu hmm?" she teased, wanting to see his reaction. Plus, he was good at ninjutsu, which was something she too was good at, despite not knowing her element. So that was cool.

As for his hobbies... He liked drinking. Akane was a pretty good drinker too, though she still thought this Kamui was a light weight. He seemed kind of buzzed in her opinion. Akane, however, could drink two whole cases of beer before getting a little tipsy. Meditating was boring. She had tact, so she wouldn't tell him that. Still, she wasn't any good at it, and would rather go out and do stuff that sit around doing nothing. Still, if he liked it, then more power to the Senju. That last bit was very vague. "You like having fun? That sounds generic," she laughed, teasing him, "What is it that you find fun?"

[200]

Kamui Senju

Kamui Senju

Kamui would laugh at Akane’s remark about wood jutsu. She had a good sense of humor, and it was sexy, and all of this just was making him long for something he hadn’t had in a good while. However, he knew the best thing to do was keep himself under control, and alcohol helped there....well, maybe, sort of...err sometimes anyway. Kamui was blushing quite a bit. His cheeks were turning pink. He poured himself some more sake and drank down the cup like nothing, while he continued to watch the woman and listen to her, thinking to himself,  “This is the best bar I have ever been to.”

She didn’t comment about any of his hobbies other than the “I like to have fun” part. This was all good. The man looked absolutely blissful as he looked at her, and he would say, “All kinds of fun...”, but that’s all he would say about that, adding just a hint, “ like the kind of fun you play in the dark.”, and with this, he would need to excuse himself from the bar unfortunately. He was getting quite the hard on, and he knew that right now, she wouldn’t give in. Instead, he’d have to tell the lady,

"I’ll see you again soon, hopefully, and I’ll definitely be coming back here, However, I must say good bye for now, M’Lady.", and with this he would wink at her, and he’d grab his bottle of sake, getting up from the bar stool. He’d make sure to take a nice wad of ryo from his haori and lay it down on the counter for her before he left, wobbling away in drunken stupor. It was time to get home, shower, and go to bed. Tomorrow he had to go run some mission and such, you know, important shinobi things that Jounin had to do.

[310 WC] [1840 total WC][92 Ryo Acquired]

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum