Suna Genin
Suna Genin

Name: Babysitter 
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Kage
Rewards: 70
Participants: Solo, or Squad 
Daily: Yes
Description: Some parents work to hard to take care of their kids. They barely have time for themselves, you know? Of course many of you don't, either too young or simply don't want kids of your own. Either way, this lovely couple has requested someone watch their children whilst they are out for the evening. The couple have three kids, a baby whom is only 3 months, a three year old son, and a five year old daughter. You are to watch them from 6-9pm, thus that's three hours. You are to make sure the children are feed, cleaned, and other stuff of the sort that children need before 8, that's their bedtime. Goodluck. I don't accept failure.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aloura sat there, watching the 3 children in front of her. The parents had been gone for a good hour now, that left two more with these children. It wasn't all bad, the 3 month old, the youngest, was already sleep. Aloura found it a bit odd, and unlike a parent, to be gone if they had a three month old. Even with a baby sitter, it was just odd. However it was not Alouras lace to judge. As she took the stuffed animal out of one of the children mouth, she sighed. It was 7 o'clock, time for the 3 year old to go to bed. As she got him into his pajamas, she placed him in bed. The little one was out in less then seconds, "must be tiered..." she told herself, leaving the room and walking back downstairs. 
-----------------------------------------------
8 o'clock, the 5 year old was already sleep, and Aloura was wide awake. She pased the floor as she looked around. She was terrified of something going wrong, a break in, something. If one of the children were hurt or kidnapped it was her fault. Then again, what are the odds of anything happening to these kids. It was a slim chance. Oh well, no use in thinking about it. Their parents, her clients, would be here soon. She would get rewarded, and she would be on her marry way. As she concidered this, someone walked through the door. "Hello Aloura." the women smiled, walking over to her with her purse out. "My husband is still outside, but i wanted to give you this now." she said, giving her the reward. "Thank you so much for watching the children. They weren't any trouble, were they?" she asked. One of them had peed on the carpet, and another had eaten a stuffed animal, but she just shook her head and smiled. "Oh good." the mother said, walking up the stairs.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum