Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Clean, Clean, Clean [Mission, Private.] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clean, Clean, Clean [Mission, Private.]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Clean, Clean, Clean [Mission, Private.] Empty Clean, Clean, Clean [Mission, Private.] Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:02 am

Anonymous

Mission Briefing :

Breaching the surface of the gate he stood steady for a moment before strolling up to the hospital entrance…yet another mission for Hashirama Raito. Hashi looked up in time to see all the workings of the medical staff at the hospital, and had been pleased to know that he was going to be helping them. He grinned. His words were direct, but you could here the contempt and unfounded pride that surfaced in a great shinobi like himself, "Time to get this over with. Hopefully I'll be able to finish all of it today, I have a lot of ground to cover.” He placed his hands on the nearest mop and began to work. The mission briefing had been very specific on what to do, and not to do. He had to mop the floors, clean the toilets, etc. he had to make sure that they all got accomplished the right way.

Finishing up on his mopping and toiletry duties, Hashi had to deal with the burden of sweeping the outside walk, forgetting his sandals, which he regretted immediately as his bare foot sole was stabbed with the cold ground below. He let out a short cry of coldness, and retreated his gravel covered foot to the step on the stairs. He tried rubbing the gravel off the edge, but a passing nurse had objected. "Off! Off! You dare to dirty our hospital!? We ask you to clean, not to desecrate!" the nurse yelled, as he shooed Hashi off the steps, and had his feet subject to the cold earth below. Figuring that wiping the gravel would be a waste of time in between parts of the job, he began to sweep the dust and dirt away.

About two hours passed, and the road was steadily becoming warmer. Hashi was in deep thought as he was given this allotted and this moment of meditation. He walked towards the stairs, sitting down and looking at his work. It was like he had just swept a path to a better situation, ridding it off the problems, and revealing solutions. Apology, correction, connection. Putting each of his feet over his knees to sweep off the collected gravel off of each sole, he turned to return to the inside of the hospital to get one of the doctors to fill out a mission report. It felt good not having those stones poking at him anymore.

Passing by the same nurse who shooed him before, he put his hand up, and looked down to his face, not bothering to lower himself at his knee, 'cause that would just be disrespectful. "I'm sorry for before, I didn't mean to disrespect your work environment and... you know...desecrate it. I did as my duties asked of me and completely cleaned the hospital from top to bottom, please forgive me." said Hashi. After this humble moment, the nurse responded with a happy smile, "I'm sorry for being so mean before, I'm sure you meant well young man. Thank you for helping out today, all of us here appreciate the help. And aww I'll just take that mission report and fill it out for you." Taking the report she smiled and waved off to the Hashi going into the room next to them. Hashi felt accomplished for his deeds and left the hospital to return home.

[556 Words]
[Mission Complete]

Topic End

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum