Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Why me? | Private | Mission Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why me? | Private | Mission

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why me? | Private | Mission Empty Why me? | Private | Mission Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 am

Sato

Sato

Spoiler:

Hiryo had been chilling lately. He hadn't had much missions and no contact from his so called 'sensei' he was told about. The other day Hiryo was informed by a strange, black and white messenger bird about the recent induction into an official ninja squad however there was a huge flaw within that information... he had no clue who his sensei was and what they even looked like! he didn't even know the name! The entire sensei and ninja squad scenario was nothing but a mystery at the moment but that didn't mean it wasn't floating around in Hiryos head. Who is my sensei.... i wonder if they will be strong... Hiryo would think to himself before being rudely interrupted by a loud thud on his window that echoed throughout the room. "You have been put on a mission. The information remains here outside your window. Have a good day." An unfamiliar voice said before going completely silent. Mission? Hiryo would think to himself walking slowly over towards the window to open it and receive the mission scroll. Hm... so the Raikage just got robbed... i guess i better hurry up and find the thief before that old man goes on a killing spree... Hiryo would think to himself gearing up and heading out into the cold, lightning striking streets.

Hiryo would quickly and swiftly make his way towards the Raikage mansion that rested above the village, scouting his way through the hallways until finally making it into the office where the crime had been committed. "Ah Hiryo! im glad to see you here! One of the Raikage's stamp seals are missing and we need to get it back before the Raikage finds out about it! At the moment he is on an important mission and could be back any minute now so we need to hurry." One of the assistants would say as Hiryo walked into the room to analyze the crime scene. Through a rough scan, Hiryo had found a piece of dog hair lying under the Raikage desk which looked as if it belonged to a Inzuka dog but that assumption wasn't accurate however that was the only lead he had. "Okay i will be back in a bit with the stamp." Hiryo would say before walking out of the room and back into the streets.

The only lead i have is a piece of dog hair and i think it belongs to somebody from the Inzuka clan so i think i will pay the only place i know where the Inzuka clan members chill..... the open fields a small vist. Hiryo would think before performing a few hand signs. "Shadow Movement." Hiryo would say jumping into a shadow of a fence and traveling along the fence line until joining into some other shadows. This was the best way to travel if he didn't want to get detected. Several minutes of travelling Hiryo found himself at the open fields where several Inzuka clan members were training their dogs. "What do you want you stink Nara!" One of the Inzuka said as they all turned their attention to Hiryo and their dogs began to grrr in anger. "One of your fellow Inzuka members paid a late vist to the Raikage last night... Return the seal and nobody will experience pain." Hiryo would say watching the Inzuka with hawk eyes. "You're dead haha!" Another Inzuka would yell as the gang of Inzuka and their dogs would charge at Hiryo. "I tried to warn yous." was his reply.

As the first two jumped into mid air to try and land a flying bite, Hiryo would easily perform a few handsigns that sent several shadows up from the ground towards the two in mid air. The shadows would wrap around the two and slam them hard into the ground binding and immobilizing them. Another Inzuka tried to flank Hiryo however the move was too easy to read. With a round house kick Hiryo was able to send the Inzuka flying into several roles on the ground before finally stopping. The second to last came crashing down on top of Hiryo however Hiryo managed to escape the impact with nothing but a few scratches. He would then counter it by body flickering behind the target sending a striking karate chop to the neck sending chills down his spine before knocking him out. After all of this, One more Inzuka stood his ground however he seemed to be shaking in fear. "I am sorry please! take the seal...." He would say on his knees handing the seal over to Hiryo. "Sorry kid but you are required to come with me.." Hiryo would say trapping the young kid in shadow ropes and taking him to the Raikages office.

Mission Completed [791|700]

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum