You are not connected. Please login or register

scouting [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1scouting [Mission] Empty scouting [Mission] Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:22 pm

Shikauhachi Nara

Shikauhachi Nara
Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

Finally taking the time to get back to his office his hazel gems darted across the pile of paperwork that sat, unattended, crying for his attention. Guess I better get all this resolved before the crazy exams begin. Sorting through the report he couldn't help but smile at the impressive work his squad has done. Though the world was at peace he knew that it was only a matter of time before those days would end, thanks to the many silent wars fought in the shadows of the night.

With the papers all filed away he sat back in his chair, looking towards the bright afternoon day when a knock came at the door. what is it now? [I] parting his lips his voice rose with disdain and discomfort, "come in". A fellow Anbu walked into the room holding yet another stack of papers. "I just finished a stack", as he took the handful of them from the faceless figure before him.

Glancing through the new missions that ran across his desk he saw a few that confused him, but it wasn't his job to question the Hokage. "Here take this mission and be quick about it", as he assigned the ANBU his task. [I] One down four more to go.
Summoning the mission bird he quickly sent the other 3 out to the other ANBU and leaving the last one for himself, a scouting mission of a major village.

Rising from his desk he quickly departed heading towards the gates of the city to head to his mission, a simple one he hoped. Let's get this over with.

Exit

2scouting [Mission] Empty Re: scouting [Mission] Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:36 am

Shikauhachi Nara

Shikauhachi Nara
Konoha Anbu Captain
Konoha Anbu Captain

He had finally arrived back at the gates of the land of fire. With his task completed he headed back to his office to organize his report before handing it to Hokage.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum