Takigakure

My New Akatsuki Present Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

My New Akatsuki Present

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My New Akatsuki Present Empty My New Akatsuki Present Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:43 am

Fumiko

Fumiko
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

With the little Keji snoozing away, Ki traveled through the brush of Konoha and began his exit through the land he once called home. Keji seemed to be silent the entire trip. Ki thought it was odd to himself as he had just been capture and was now being taken back to his old village. I guess maybe he was more shocked or what, Ki didn't know. He just knew that he would need to keep every muscle ready for anything this man tried. He would make sure Keji wouldn't try anything foolish on there journey. The fact was, it was more Keji being toted around like a baby, then Keji actually doing anything.
Ki keep pushing until he finally arrived into his Country and would push towards the gates of Iwa.

Exit

2My New Akatsuki Present Empty Re: My New Akatsuki Present Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:59 am

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji was flopping about being constrained by a few ropes, and a blade at his throat. He was with Ki knowing pretty sure what was going on. Sneaky turd tricked the Akatsuki, and specially came here to get Keji. Keji knew that if he were to try something he would end up with a severed head, going up against Ki. Keji thought that he was most likely now being brought to Iwagakure most likely. Keji just as he usually did. Just go with the flow and hope the Tsuchikage didn't kill him instead.

[EXIT]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum