Hoshigakure
Takigakure

A Monkey Plays Hide and Seek Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Monkey Plays Hide and Seek

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Monkey Plays Hide and Seek Empty A Monkey Plays Hide and Seek Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 am

The Second V

The Second V
Kiri Jounin
Kiri Jounin

Spoiler:
Sandayu talked with Kikuchi-sensei about the ongoing disturbances that occured around the Academy. "This is baboom shit, alright?" he ranted. "We got kids running around mocking the reputation of this landmark. Some of them have even vandalized school ways with graffiti. The academy holds the highest standards in any ninja educational facility in the world. Sandayu. I know you're an expert at these..... pranks. You used to toy around. I don't know who they are. No idea.  I want you to find out. Put a stop to all of this. Every night before, the heads of the game would mess up the rooms for better hiding places." Sandayu nodded. "Seems uh...... pretty good for me," he said with a light lisp. "I've analyzed the last 13 incidents and I've begun to see a 9-day pattern. This means that tomorrow will be the day." "Gotcha Kuchi-kuchi-ku sensei" he laughed.

Sandayu spied on a kid who received detention for making origami in class. Sandayu had inspected all of the backpacks when the kids went out for recess. He was good enough to do that without leaving any traces of overt rampaging. He found out that only that kid had a bottle of spray paint in his bag. He suspected that the kid was one of the culprits. The other culprits must be of different classes. Sandayu ran out of time to search the other classes. He had to figure all of this out by tonight.

Sandayu got his name from his teacher. Sandayu approached the kid the moment school ended. "Konichiwa! You're Sato Fudo right?! I'm a junior secretary and I have to inform you that your mother got sick. She's in the Hino hospital". The kid ran as fast as the wind to get there. Sandayu rubbed his head. The Hino hospital was the farthest away from Konohagakure's center. It was actually a little past the village borders. It would be tomorrow by the time Sato Fudo goes there and returns to the Academy.

Sandayu staked out the campus from within the building. He was dealing with experienced perps here. He would have to stay within the building as he had no vantage points to survey. Sandayu sat himself in the cafeteria. He would be able to hear better on what's going inside and outside of the Academy than in any other room. SAndayu might be exposed but he can also see everything that goes around him. He is now afraid of getting caught unlike the pranksters. Sandayu listened in complete silence. He had his hand on his cheek. He was getting bored. He waited until 8:00 when he heard a noise. The noise come from the monkey clones that he had implanted all over the place in hidden areas. Anyone who comes within five meters of his monkey clones will cause the monkey to produce a high-shrill scream which is nothing but than Sandayu's screaming voice. Sandayu rushed towards the school garden. Sandayu heard the frightened yells of three boys right after his monkey stopped screaming. He had scared the jibbers out of them alright. Sandayu rushed with stealthy speed to make sure he gets a look at their faces. He predicted that they entered from the back gate and decided to intercept them there. Sandayu found a tree and hung himself over its most leaf-covered branch. He hanged from it like a monkey. He saw three boys running towards the gate with scared expressions on their faces as if they were running away from someone. They were holding spray cans. Sandayu somersaulted out of the tree and into their paths. Sandayu had a good look at their faces and memorized them in his head. "AHAHA OOHH OHHH!" he screamed in the same pitch he gave to the monkey. The boys gave one final yell in the night and turned the other way to the front gate. There was a monkey on the loose they said!

~ The next day Sandayu surveilled the photos of every student and was able to pinpoint the names of the people he saw yesterday. The headmaster brought them in to be punished before they could even initiate the actual game ~

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum