Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Hide and Seek [Mission - Raphael] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hide and Seek [Mission - Raphael]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hide and Seek [Mission - Raphael] Empty Hide and Seek [Mission - Raphael] Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Spoiler:

Four Academy students had been acting out so Raphael was charged with finding them and punishing them. Raphael contemplated how exactly he would punish them. He thought about it as he walked around looking for the Academy Students. Raphael heard one of them had been seen around this area. Raphael wasn't exactly rushing, but he wasn't being lazy about it either. Raphael then noticed  something strange as he walked past a alley. One of the boards look different from the others. For one is looked bulky, and another thing that seemed amiss was that the the lines were horizontal instead of vertical. Raphael walked over to the panel and kicked it. Raphael's foot connected with someones body. Not being surprised at all to find out it was one of the Academy students. The boy feel to the ground and gripped his stomach. Just as he was about to start bad mouth Raphael he looked into his eyes and the boy stopped before the words even came out. "Were are the others?" The boy got up as fast as he could and took Raphael to were the other Students had been hiding. Raphael lined them up and went down the line whacking each on the head with a balled fist."You guys are the future of Konoha. How do you think your behavior makes your parents and Sensei's look?" Raphael paused and smiled at them. "We may not be related, but you are all my family and i feel responsible for when my younger siblings act out." These Academy students didn't know how lucky they were. Raphael never talked this much NEVER, but his words were filled with compassion and his voice was soothing and strong. Raphael poked each in the forehead. "Please remember this before acting out.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum