Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Hide and Seek [Mission - Adam] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hide and Seek [Mission - Adam]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hide and Seek [Mission - Adam] Empty Hide and Seek [Mission - Adam] Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:40 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Spoiler:
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Academy boardRewards: 120RyoParticipants: AllDaily: DailyDescription: 4 academy students, pranksters and scoundrels have disrupted the school and are now playing a village wide hide and seek game, They need to be brought in and punished for there lack of respect, Find all the kids and scare the living crap out of em. 

Adam was just in the konoha library with his chosen books, reading and finding out new fact. It didn't take long before he found the right ones and borrowed them out. He was making his way back to his apartment to freshen up, he carried the books in a bag on his back. when he reached to his apartment he placed the books on the table and went to freshen up which didn't take long, he had a cup of ice cold water before he left the apartment with his normal attire one. He always left his house spotless, as medics cant work around unclean things, it spoils the whole operation. As he was walking he decided to take another path he wouldn't really choose, this path had a chuunin looking around searching for something or some one. As adam came close to him, the chuunin called him over.

"Hello there fellow Genin im Yuushiro, just been promoted chuunin and iv already lost the students in the academy. 4 academy students, pranksters and scoundrels have disrupted the school and are now playing a village wide hide and seek game, They need to be brought in and punished for there lack of respect, Find all the kids and scare the living crap out of em.  Would you take the mission for me and collect all 4 of them?, Yuushiro said as he described the 4 acdemy students to him so adam would know what they look like. He seemed pretty calm and properly knew adam was going to take it. 

"Oh ... Well i just finished doing my study and i was on the way to undertake a mission... So this is perfect timing Yuushiro... By the way im Adam...", He said with a warm smile, he usually don't smile like that but he would to people hes just met. To make that first impression good.

"Oh thats great to hear adam, by the way i have a feeling they would be near the springs, im hoping they haven't caused much mischief in the area, the springs is to relax", He gave out a small chuckle before he made his way out of the setting he was in. He left the mission to adam now.

The young genin jumped on the walls to make it to the roof and have an overall glance of the village. The wind blew a bit harshly, which gave him goosebumps a bit because he wasn't the type much to wear a top or sandals. As he located the springs he made his way slowly, just peering birds eye from below to spot these academy students if they weren't at the springs. It weren't to long as he entered the spring area that he caught 4 boys running along the streets, 2 chasing after the other 2. They fit the description giving to adam, he watched them from last rooftop he was on before he jumped down right in front of the 2 being chased. The 2 collided into adam and they fell back as the other 2 slowed down.

"Oww Oi Mister! Your in the way, we was playing here", 1 of the boys said harshly, he was backed up by the other 3, so adam could see this one was their little leader. As the boy got up he ran up to adam and tried to punch him in the stomach, but adam grabbed his fist and with his other hand applied the chakra scalpel and placed his hand on the boys chest, just enough for the boy not to breath properly, minor injury. As the boy collapsed on the floor the others got scared.

"I was ordered to retrieve you 4, and make sure you return to the academy, the injury on your friend is not major, he just finds it harder to breath. If you lot don't want the same treatment i suggest you head back to the academy asap", he said looking down on them, he showed them his hand with the chakra scalpel and they started sweating in fear. The boys picked up their leader and walked quietly back to the academy fearing to much to run away as they don't want the same judgement as their leader. Adam left the seen after that.

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum