Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Catch That Fish! [Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch That Fish! [Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch That Fish! [Mission] Empty Catch That Fish! [Mission] Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:29 am

Kyo Uchiha

Kyo Uchiha
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Spoiler:

Kyo nodded at the women as she explained her situation. The task was a very simple one. She only had trouble with catching some fish, and his job was the attempt to try and help catch around three. This was going to be easy as pie! Besides, catching some fish shouldn't have been that hard right? The young Uchiha grinned at her and saluted. "No worries! I'll be sure to get you some fish in no time!" he commented, a little too loudly. The woman smiled warmly at his enthusiasm. Not much people offered to help her so willingly, so it was very refreshing. The duo moved from their spot at the village gates and into forest outside of Konoha. Minutes had passed before they arrived at the lake where the fish where located.

The lady opened the bag that was on her her back and pulled out some fishing rods. "Here you go," she said, holding out of them to the boy. Kyo made a comical expression, one that looked like he was constipated. He waved his hands back and forth and the woman. "No no no! I'll do this the old fashioned way!" he exclaimed. The genin pulled out a kunai and handed it to his client. "You have good aim, right?" he questioned. She nodded for her response which made him drop the weapon into her hands. "I want you to throw this whenever you see me throw a fish into the air," he instructed her. Once she nodded again, this time in understanding, he stripped down to his only his black and yellow shorts. Kyo threw the rest of his clothes near by the lake and dived into the smooth, cool water.

The boy began to swim around a small area close to the lake's surface. It wasn't until he felt something.. or things tickle the bottom of his right foot. Kyo quick snapped his head to behind him and spotted at least two fish right there. The genin went over to both of the animals and grabbed them with only his left hand. 'I think I'll get two more.' he thought. He continued to swim around the lake, but his lungs started to feel as if they would burst. He scrambled up the surface, desperate for air. His head popped above the lake, water dripping down the sides of his face from his hair. "Almost done!" he called out, and dived underwater once more. As he went lower, he could feel the fish in his hand squirming.

It was an unpleasant feeling, but he ignored it and continued with his objective. Kyo saw yet another pair of fish hiding behind an... underwater bush? That was definitely new. He swam over, going a bit quicker than he previously did and got behind the two fish. He immediately grabbed both, but with his right hand this time. Kyo grinned at his accomplishment and swam back to the surface. However, before he could pop his head back up, the Uchiha chucked the four fish into the air. He was positive that caught the woman's attention since he heard the sound of a kunai hitting wood. He didn't hear it pierce the fish though, which worried him. The genin made it the the surface and applied chakra to both his hands and feet.

It managed to help him stand on the lake's surface and make his way over to land. The woman was smiling at him, eyes shining with gratitude. Kyo rose and eyebrow and turned to where he heard the sound of kunai hitting wood, which was about south. He grinned at the 4 fish pinned by the single kunai. He never knew that the lady could throw so hard and have such good aim! He walked over to his clothes and slipped them on before helping his client pack up her items. He even went over to get the fish to hand to her, and put the kunai back into his pouch. After that, Kyo walked back to the village to report his mission while the woman happily set up her camp near the lake. She didn't have to worry about catching fish anymore!

{EXIT--- TWC: 689}

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum