Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Catch that Fish [Mission - Raphael] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch that Fish [Mission - Raphael]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch that Fish [Mission - Raphael] Empty Catch that Fish [Mission - Raphael] Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:39 pm

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Spoiler:

Raphael had been taking a lot of missions lately. It was mainly because you needed ten missions just to join the exams this year. Raphael currently had five under his belt so far and this would be his sixth. He was making good progress. After he got his ten missions he would attempt his contract with Enma and the other Monkey Family of summons. Raphael was gonna knock out this easy mission and go claim another. This mission was a simple task of helping a woman who was struggling to catch fish, catch fish. This was a simple enough task for Raphael considering he was well, a Uchiha.

Raphael finally reached the place were the woman said she would be fishing at and there she saw her. The woman who had requested that someone come help her catch fish. She only requested that three fish be caught. So this was going to take no time at all. As Raphael approached her he could sense her frustration by her body language. Raphael walked up to the woman and tapped her shoulder with his index finger. She turned as if someone was bothering her, but when she realized that it was a shinboi she smiled."Great you here. Thanks for the help with this and sorry about my attitude this is just really frustrating." Raphael pulled out his notepad and scribbled on it. No problem. I'll have those fish for you in no time. The woman smiled at the note from Raphael.

Raphael walked over to the water and pulled out three shuriken. He stared at the fish swimming in the water and began to read their patterns of swimming. Raphael launched two shuriken to his right. The shuriken cut through the air and the water hitting two fish. One was caught in the head, while the other was caught in the side. The woman's eye glistened as she ran over to the water and picked up the fish. As she went to retrieve the fish Raphael had thrown the other shuriken this time catching the fish in the air as it jumped out of the water. The woman then retrieved the third fish. "That was amazing! Thank you very much!" Raphael smiled back and shook his head as if he were saying no problem. Raphael left the woman waving goodbye.

386/300

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum