Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Catch That Fish! [Mission - Adam] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Catch That Fish! [Mission - Adam]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Catch That Fish! [Mission - Adam] Empty Catch That Fish! [Mission - Adam] Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Adam Yohan

Adam Yohan
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Spoiler:

It wasn't long after he left from the other mission that he was assigned to another one. Adam has been working on mission over time, his name was starting to spread around the village, it wasn't really fame he was after but information. Before he underwent the mission he went to the nearest food stall and bought some hot tea, he needed some refreshment. As he was served he took the tea and started sipping it while on his way to the gates again, to where the client was. The client was a young women who seemed very clumsy, when adam saw her from the distant he approached her,

"Hey there adam you ready for the mission!, I got all the fishing essentials ready. Are you ready?", she said as she looked adam up and down with a grin. She had the fishing rods and baits all with her, she persisted on moving right away to the River before the fishes was gone. "Yes im ready...", adam said taking in the last sip of his tea before he placed it in the trash can. After that they both left the gates to the river which is not far, just through the forest on the west side.

It wouldn't be too long before the women and adam was seen at the river bank, and she was applying the bait on the rod. They remained there for quite a while and no catches was made, "This always happens to me, no fish wants to take the bait, help me out kiddo!", she said getting frustrated a bit under her breath, she really wanted the fishes so adam got into catching mode. Adam told her a plan to do and she followed it by throwing stones in the water to make the fishes jump out the water, and adam would use his chakra scalpel to hit the fish dead on contact to the river bank. This plan was effective for awhile before the fishes went into hiding. At that time the pile of fishes was 5-7, in the end it was a job well done.

The women and adam packed up all the stuff and re traced their steps back to the gates of konoha. The mission was successful, when they reached the gates they both went their separate ways.

[Exit]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum