Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Cooperation is Key... (Keji/Invite ~ No Kill) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cooperation is Key... (Keji/Invite ~ No Kill)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aigo

Aigo
Hokage
Hokage

God of Fists or God of Blades?

This was in. An Akatsuki member is in Iwagakure. They repeat. An Akatsuki member is in Iwagakure. It was the truth. It was official. A member of the once dead Akatsuki organization is alive and held by the man himself. Aigo Nabada wanted this to be a more private entry of his interrogation, meaning the Administration Building itself wasn't going to be a good idea. After he was nominated as the new Tsuchikage of Iwagakure, he had the construction workers did some work for him in regards of making an underground facility under the Iwagakure Administration Building. As days went by, Aigo refused the operation to even commence and therefore shut down the entire process at hand. Now, he wished that the operation was still in consideration. Damn it all! Why did he have to be so idiotic and stupid?! He felt the need to scream out the top of his lungs... but even that would not solve anything at the moment. He sighed at his frustration as he somewhat "vented" as of right now. Oh well, back to the real matters at hand.

Having the tied up body slouched over his shoulder, he had thrown the body to the wall as it made a heavy thud sound. It was night time. Good. Everyone was asleep. Even better. Closing off all light except the moonlight beaming through the giant glass window, Aigo sighed as he sat his kage chair in the center of the room and placed the tied up body on the chair as two of his crows had rested on their master's shoulders. He created two clones with the use of Multiple Shadow Clones to hold the captive by the arms and twist it around his back, applying medium pressure and whatnot.

Aigo was not playing around when it came to interrogations and receiving very useful information because every information is vital in every asset. Thinking about what he had thought when first getting the body had made him frustrated, and he needed a punching bag to let out his anger. So, what good punching would a punching bag be if it is not alive? In other words, the captive was Aigo's personal punching bag. Releasing strain at the mouth so the captive is able to speak, Aigo proceeded in one measly assasult after he heard something that was rendered invalid to him. Lifting his knee, a swift high kick to the chin would suffice as a starter up.

Since that was out the way, he proceeded to start what he had wanted to start. He cracked the rest of his knuckles as he looked at the captive in the eye with his white, featureless Byakugan. The cold stare of a demon along with the cold stare of a killer. The two and two might have something in common. "I had my fun... now let's here the bird chirp..." His deep, raspy voice was heard from under his mask as he drew his Siriyu and delivered a quick slice to the captive's triceps and forearms of both arms in a swift manner. He wanted the captive to feel pain for being an Akatsuki member, and from the Iwagakure bingo book, it had seemed that he was an ex-ninja from the same village, but that would not be inserted in the interrogation. "...Do you have anything to say before we start this little interrogation? I want to get as much information from you in the least amount of time. If I hear it as invalid, in the end you are going to die. Do I make myself clear?" A more serious tone was heard from Aigo as he talked to the captive.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji was thrown onto a wall. As he slammed into it a sharp pain went into his back which was not pleasing at all. Keji slumped sitting against the wall looking around the room. Keji noticed that it was night time which made complete sense since everyone was sleeping. Keji watched as the Kage shifted his chair into the middle of the room. Keji was grabbed and placed on the chair. Two clones appeared next to Keji as they took both of his arms and constrained them applying slight pressure on them. Keji watched as the Kage came up to him, and removed the strain covering Keji's mouth. Keji saw as the Kage abruptly kicked Keji in the chin, and made him bite his tongue. Keji could taste the blood in his mouth that came from his tongue. It had a bitter taste like the awful tea at that one tavern. Keji made sure to show no expression on his face, so  it would not give any wrong impressions on the Kage. Keji took a deep breath and looked into the Kage's eyes. The Kage started to crack his knuckles. Keji knew this was most likley just used to make Keji in fear showing him that he's going to get wrecked or die. Then the Kage started to talk in a raspy voice, "I had my fun... now let's here the bird chirp..." The Kage then proceeded to draw his blade. It looked to Keji quite sharp as he wondered what he was planning to do with it. The Kage swiftly cut up Keji's arms putting Keji in pain, but he stilll showed no expression. The Kage then came out with a very serious tone for the next thing he had to say, "...Do you have anything to say before we start this little interrogation? I want to get as much information from you in the least amount of time. If I hear it as invalid, in the end you are going to die. Do I make myself clear?" Keji thought about it for a second then started to speak with his bleeding tongue, "I'll tell you anything you want, because you have no Idea how I joined the akatsuki and I do not care much for the organization truthfully. I would also request to not to lose any limbs or ligaments through out interrogation." Keji stopped talking as he waited for the Kage to respond and actually start the interrogation.

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Yawning and dragging his feet, Don wasn't in the happiest of moods. First taking down a warehouse full of murderers, now assisting an interrogation, he was really wondering what the hell was going on. He was only a ten year old Genin, this was surely out of the norm. With Tamekaze accompanying him, held by spectral blue strings the puppet was holding on tight around Don's neck. It was surely midnight, no past midnight. The streets were more than desolate, kinda spooky actually.

Anyhow, pressing his frame against the front doors of the administration building he found them locked. "Dammit, I'm not in the mood for this." He kicked the doors in frustration and summoned Orochi V2 with a sigh. Now mounted on his seven foot serpent, he ascended to the Kage's window. It was dark as hell, but he could make out a couple figures. All that would be visible on him though, were his collection of blue chakra strings, no body, no puppets, just his strings.

"Ugh he will forgive me, because I will forgive him for having a Genin up at this hour. Sucha pain." The Kage was expecting his presence and with his Byakugan hopefully Don wouldn't startle him, for he should notice him arriving before he even got to the window.

Shattering the window with Orochi V2 while still mounted on him, he would pay no attention to the Tsuchikage, but would be sure to avoid him and cause no harm. Rushing straight to seated Keji, Don would leap off his titanium coated dragon with Tamekaze still on his back, and command the beast to coil around the target in question and constrict him tightly. No bones were broken . . . yet, but that could easily be arranged with a couple swift hand movements. Orochi V2, then brought it's frame down to the ground slamming Keji, making him now parallel with the floor and also not allowing his feet to touch the ground, so he couldn't try any thing tricky.

Now with Keji's face being the only thing visible and his hands squeezed against his sides probably being punctured with splintery ends from the wooden chair he was previously seated in, Don would make himself very clear. "I don't care how old I look or how old or bad you are, it is probably one in the damn morning and I want sleep. You are a former Akatsuki member, so chances are whether you cough up the info or not you will die here. It can be quick and painless or it can be . . .a bone crunching death. Your choice, tell us what we want to know, you have one minute. After each interval I will tighten my grip, I say five minutes before you bones are completely broken, eight before you are dead. Here's a test."

He tightened the grip for a small moment, letting the Akatsuki member know what he was dealing with. "And here is your reward if you cooperate and get me out of here in under eight minutes." Orochi V2's frame creaked as a titanium blade flashed peeking out of it's neck slot, resting on Keji's neck. "Now the stage is yours, you have eight minutes and the timer starts now." Don didn't bother to sit, knowing the interrogation would last about ten minutes top. The last two minutes spent, cleaning up Keji's crushed frame and hopefully taking it to his workshop. He had been researching Human Puppets and a powerful Akatsuki member would be a great start.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Keji was about to pass out from the Kage's slow thinking, "Jesus Christ I hope someone comes to assist this slow thinker..." What Keji thought is what he got. A window smashed with a child sitting right on his puppet rushing towards Keji like a snake. The child jumped off the puppet and pointed at Keji. The puppet rushed towards Keji coiling up around him, it picked him up off his feet still in the chair crushing Keji. Showing no emotion Keji waited for the child to speak, "I don't care how old I look or how old or bad you are, it is probably one in the damn morning and I want sleep. You are a former Akatsuki member, so chances are whether you cough up the info or not you will die here. It can be quick and painless or it can be . . .a bone crunching death. Your choice, tell us what we want to know, you have one minute. After each interval I will tighten my grip, I say five minutes before you bones are completely broken, eight before you are dead. Here's a test."  The grip then started to become tighter, then some sassy talk came out of the boys mouth which annoyed Keji quite a bit, "And here is your reward if you cooperate and get me out of here in under eight minutes." Keji could see as he glanced at a sharp blade right in front of him ready to slit his throat. Not even a single emotion was expressed from that, showing just a blank poker face, threats did not phase Keji. Keji was imaging choking the boy to death but now was not the time, "Now the stage is yours, you have eight minutes and the timer starts now." Keji was ready he had all that wasted time to think about what he was going to say, he cleared his throat, "First off when had became a missing-nin of Iwagakure I hid is a small village far away from here, not showing that I was a shinobi. Basically the Akatsuki came to me, telling me to follow them, and of course I recognized their cloaks so I did so or I would meet my impending doom. After that I had joined them by "force" in a way, and have came a long journey. All I can tell you about what we are doing, which I am not sure if it is still going on is that Efv is going to Kumogakure to kill the Raikage, and that's it." Keji just said said without any hesitation because he did not care for the Akatsuki he chose to join the Akatsuki over death which made sense. Keji was done with his little ball of information which he knew about, "Feel free to ask any questions I am completely open to answer them if I have current knowledge of the answer." that was all Keji had to say, the grip of the puppet coiled around him got quite annoying, Keji was just there slumping looking at the Child waiting for a response.

Kēji

Kēji
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

[bro No kill yo, no slittin' throats bud I know it's tempting.]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum