Takigakure

Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

It was a bright day, as everyone was heading to the Festival of Peace. Aomine had no interest, and thus he'd rather stay in the village, go to a hotsprings and relax. Anything could happen any minute, a large percentage of the population from the nations probably dropped as they all traveled over, leaving half of the population remaining. Either someone could attack the village, or the festival, but no matter. Aomine enjoyed sleeping, or relaxing in general, thus he walked around the village and eventually went over the hotsprings. He hasn't really gone often, and barely knows anyone in that area, so if he caused any ruckus, then woops. He stood in front of the entrance and looked at the sign, "HOTSPRINGS." Fancy. Aomine pushed the fabric entrance and walked in, seeing a few people, whether he knew them or not. It didn't matter, because he'd just walk through and went to the front desk. He paid, stuck his hands in his pockets and started walking over to the men's side. Majority of the people there were way older than him, considering he was a Genin. This would be completely awkward, but it wouldn't bother him. If he had to unleash his short-tempered side, he probably would, though he'd be trying to keep calm as much as he can. No, he didn't want to cause trouble, and no he didn't care of those that would be making fun of him.

Walking into the steamy, warm, humid room, a few men laid in the water, relaxing their asses off. A few others were trying to peek over at the woman's side, however it was difficult, because they were quite short in height. Aomine chuckled, got ready and stepped in before something else happened. "What the flying fu-" He said as someone pushed him aside, "Move over brat." Said a large man, staring down at him. He must be at a size of at least six foot eight. There was no way he could've been standing at that height. Aomine sighed, "Ever heard of respect, and first come first serve, sir?" The man just sat in the calm waters, and laughed, maniacally. "Ya musta be keeding meh!" Aomine gave up, not wanting to lose his sanity, and just decided to move to a different side of the pool and slipped in. Such an asshole that guy was. No respect at all, even for a "kid" his size? Hmph.

2Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:16 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Eyes blood shot and full of dark circles Alder had pulled an overnighter at interrogation Bureau. While the rest of the world was celebrating life still was going on. Alder would not get to rest all day but their was nothing like a refreshing hot springs bath. Not watching where he was going he looked disheveled his hair was a mess and his Anbu gear had been left elsewhere. Instead he wore his grey greyish jumpsuit. As he walked in he waved to the receptionist who he greeted with out really giving a solid look. She had seen him often enough to know who he was. "Hello Mr. Alder." The two were on a first name bases, Alder didn't care for people to use his last name given it was Uzumaki it lead people to treat him different and had people thinking he was more special than he himself believed.

As he entered the locker room he sluggishly pulled off his clothes folding them neatly he placed them in a cubby and walked outside with his toll around his shoulders. Moving back the curtain that blocked the locker room from the outside he raised his arm to block the light as his arms adjusted. There were no woman around so no one should take interest in the fact he was covered most of the older men who came were perfectly comfortable letting it hang in the wind. Hearing all the commotion he sighed. "Some doesn't know that people came here to relax."

3Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:04 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Aomine just sank straight under into the warm, comfortable water. Only half his face had remained visible. Some of the men were mumbling, giving Aomine dirty stares for no reason. Or was it for what happened earlier? Aomine just sighed, the only reason he was hear was to relax, he didn't want to cause any trouble, but if that man was to come back at him for no reason, he'd probably take action. No matter what, Aomine can't always push the frustration off his shoulder like it was nothing, at least not for this guy. He stretched his neck, as it cracked, making everyone just literally stare straiiighttt at him. "What?" Was there an issue with him stretching? Or was it just because of the noise? Sighing once again, the young genin just went back to his business and closed his eyes, still aware of his surroundings. The large man appeared behind Aomine without him noticing just yet.

"Hey, kid, why are you here? Ya stupid boy!" Oh great, if the guy kept in his words, nothing would be getting started, but Aomine couldn't hold in his short-temper any further. He turned around, still in the warm water and replied... in a partially appropriate way. "Sir, if you could back the fuck off please? I'm here to relax, and not start anything," Aomine continued his rant, "You are practically provoking me right now, first you push me, secondly you look at me with a dirty stare, thirdly you ask me why am I here and call me stupid? You're stupid for asking rhetorical questions." Aomine knew that it was possible he could beat him in a fight, however he wasn't in a position to win anything, not for this reason. Instead of a physical response, Aomine decided for a verbal approach.

4Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:09 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Despite the fact that he was suppose to be on break he could not leave well enough alone. The juniors fowl mouth was leaving a bad taste in his mouth. Not only that he was threatening a civilian techniqually this was more of a police issue if it were to escalate further.  But how embarrassing it would have been if Alder could not solve this issue his self. Although plenty of blame could be placed on the older man for causing this mess the young person only had made matters worse.  And if Alder had approached the older man first it would sure make him more upset, it would be disrespectful after all to take the kids side.

Walking up to the pair while Aomine was still in the hot spring and the older gentlemen stood above. He stood next to older man and tried to diffuse the situation.  Talking to him like a father would turn the kid off so he tried something else.  "Not many of the youth show interest in the public hot springs, its typically more of thing for the older crowd... You must be kind of mature?" Turning to older man He obviously has poor male figure in his life give him a break this time why don't ya, let me handle him." Smiling warmly he put his arm on the mans shoulder as a sign of good faith he through in. "And how bout a free drink?"

5Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:26 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Who was this guy? Aomine could feel a chakra aurora of some sort, but he wasn't positive. Aomine sighed, "Sure whatever, call me mature. Just to let you know, he's been provoking me for the pass ten minutes." He said as he sank back into the water. "If only he kept his mouth shut.." Aomine muttered under his breath, closing his eyes. Everyone was definitely much older than him, but it didn't mean that they had to be mean towards him. Was it just because he was a kid? Probably so, but that wouldn't be such a valid reason to push him around. "Oh, and I don't have a bad male figure in my life, I'm just short-tempered... usually speaking. Especially if one provokes me more than three times." He had explained to the unknown man.

A few minutes had passed by, and he was done. He couldn't stand looking at the man continue to give him some stares. He was giving off the feeling of "Oh, I'm so gonna beat you up later." from his looks. Aomine decided to leave, so he got out, wrapped his towel around and went to the locker room where all of his belongings were. He sat on the bench seat and dried his hair off. Such ignorance, and on the day he was gonna take a break from his basketball games. He had no time to waste with someone like that, and out of all the options, it was the type of person that he dislikes the most, irritating and dumb.

6Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:00 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Well even if there was no bad male figure there certainly wasn't a good one around. But he didn't say this out loud it would have only started things up again. The tension had simmered down and commotion had been avoided. Now it was time to enjoy his hard work. As the young man had stepped out he had sunk in. The older man would go and spend money drinking to his hearts content. Even though he had not met the young man one thing Alder specialized in was information. So when the time was right he would be able to find him after all it was Aomine who was going to be paying for mans drinks not Alder, it was his mess to iron out...

Leting out a sigh soothed by the waters healing properties he sunk just below the surface of the water not before putting his towel in a dry spot near by.

7Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:15 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Aomine didn't like to feel bad, so he took out a few ryo from his pocket, went to find the man, and just threw the ryo at him. "Least I can do for my behavior, just leave me alone next time." He chuckled and went back to the locker room. When he saw the man, he was drunk and all happy already. Seemed like he cared less of who Aomine was anymore, at least for the time being. He went over and started to wash himself off. After all, the water was probably not clean, considering all the people that step in. He grabbed a seat and started scrubbing himself with soap and a bucket of water beside him.

He looked around, most people had left, and a few remained, including the man who interrupted him earlier. Who was he? That was all Aomine was thinking for a while. We was genuinely wondering who that person was, he looked nice and all, but he also seems deadly in the way he talks, giving into his deceiving nice first impressions. He wasn't serious about giving the man a free drink, he knew he was going to pay since it was his problem. There wasn't anything to question there. He finally decided to just get his mind off the situation and rinsed himself off.

8Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:30 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Even though it was rude the man thought about what Alder had said and didn't take it to heart. Instead he picked up the money and used it to pay off what he had spent on Alder's tab. It wasn't quite enough but as they say it is thought that counts. He was so pleased that he went back to to Alder and let him know what happen, before going home from the day.

After hearing this Alder got a warm feeling inside not from the hotspring though maybe he had reached this kid after all. Feeling restored he knew it was soon time to get into his routine. He didn't have any missions at the moment the Hokage and Anbu captain had a knack for finding him when he was needed so he didn't worry about that. Instead he was going meet the kid before training.

Walking into the locker room this time with his towel appropriately wrapped around his body. He acknowledged the young man from earlier as he was finishing up. "You done already? The water wasn't to hot for you was it?" Alder joked.

9Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:43 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

After rinsing himself off, he returned back to the locker room to change and dry off once again. "Hot? Nah, not really. I've been in worst when I was younger. Haha." He rubbed his eyes and yawned, drying his hair and the rest of his body. "Who are you anyways?" Aomine asked curiously. He really wanted to know, but he wasn't quite sure whether the man would even answer his question. He could be a Jounin, Anbu or traveler for all he knows. He slipped on his briefs, pants and shirt as he waited for the man to answer him. There wasn't anything to hide anymore, unless he was some sort of criminal. But Aomine doubted, cause he seemed like a Konoha ninja in his mind. His appearance and personality so far has been rather kind and such.

"I rarely get acknowledged.. As least from anyone from your age. Only a few friends and my basketball mates care... With the exception of my parents," He started. "That's why I have such a short-tempered personality. If that guy from earlier hadn't pushed me, or asked me such questions, I probably would've ignored him the entire time.. But it's because he asks for the attention, I had cared and started up some steam. I don't know if you'd care, but you seem nice. And it's surprising to see someone at your age help me at all. Aomine stretched and sat down on the bench and sighed. "The day I get a break, is the day this happens. Man.. My parents won't be too glad." He murmured under his breath, closing his eyes to relax for a second. He had finally let out all the frustration that was in him for the day. All the remained was a nice walk home later after his conversation and such with the man.

10Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:32 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Alder also started to clean himself. Who needed sleep when the springs could make one feel this rested. When he was younger, Alder to chuckled at this but acknowledged in his own mind that he knew even the youth have past and have faced struggles even at their ages. Alder's own past proved this.  Without hesitation he stood and extended his hand. "My name, Alder, Alder Uzumaki. Who is it that I'm sharing this locker room with?"

Someone my age? Alder thought on this but didn't dwell.  "Hasn't anyone ever told you Information that's power,  Those who run off at the mouth look weak cause they tell the world what they know so easily." Alder said these words with great passion this was his Nindo he staked his life on these words.  Everything he did was those words in mind. And it was because of this he chose to keep to himself that he knew that Anomine had made an attempt to pay the man he had the verbal confrontation with.

11Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:44 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Alder Uzumaki, huh? Oh, well.. I'm Aomine Izuki. Pleasure to meet you." Aomine said sticking his hand out since Alder had made the first move. When was the last time he had a handshake? Damn long time ago when he met his Academic teachers. Years go by fast. Aomine listened to the wise words that came out of Alder's mouth. "Heh, nope." Letting out once again, another sigh, Aomine had to ask him a question. "What's your greatest passion, or what you love to do the most?" The sentence continued, "Mine is basketball. It's been by my side since I was younger." The young boy was genuinely questioning him. He wanted to know more people, know what they enjoyed, what they disliked.

He's been slightly distant from his friends recently, and so he rarely talks to anyone but his parents. Aomine was also an only child, he had no brother or sister to joke around with, or talk to. Rather than continuing to dream he checked if he had all his belongings. He had everything he needed, or what he brought with him to the hotsprings. He looked at the clock above the doorway, it was almost dinner time, and he didn't want to keep his parents waiting, nor did he want to leave Alder hanging. Choices, choices, what was Aomine going to do?

12Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:55 am

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The pleasure is all mine." Splashing the bucket of water on himself he stood examining the thoroughness of his cleaning.  Satisfied with what his saw he grabbed a towel of the rack and part by he dried himself until it no longer looked that he had just been soaking wet.

Having finished drying off he got back into his jumpsuit. While he did this Alder was completely silent. Zipping up the jumpsuit until reaching his collar bone. "Basketball" is all Alder uttered.  He wasn't saying that it was his passion he just thought about his own child hood.  Alder had stayed busy and didn't really get into the physical activities his head was always in book.  Snapping back to reality he wasn't going to lie instead he left Aomine's question unanswered.  How would it look if a kid was able to spill so easily.  "It is fun to play but is that what you want do with your life? Is it something you would die to do" Alder of course merely was assuming it was fun why else would someone play if they didn't enjoy it. To Alder life wasn't just having fun a passion was something that was so important to ones self that it was worth more to them than anything else. And a game did not fit this bill people died everyday and a hobby wasn't going help them.  Following eyes to the clock.  "Shouldn't you be doing homework or something it a school night. It be a shame if you were to fall behind."

13Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:44 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Yeah, I would die for basketball. It's been something I always loved, and if I truly loved it then I would die for it. It's just like having your family. If my goal was to protect my friends and family, don't get me wrong, I do, then what would I do? Protect them with my life, whether if it was life or death.." He smirked. The man probably believed that his passion was ridiculous. To die for basketball? Yes. Aomine loved basketball. He wants to find someone he can compete against at full force. Basketball helped Aomine train, study, make friends and much more. It got him this far, so why wouldn't it be his passion?

"Also no, I don't have homework. I'm a genin, there's no classes or such. I basically have plenty of free time for now. He responded. He stretched and stood up facing the exit. "If you think basketball isn't a passion of mine, try to convince me it isn't..." He took steps toward the door and pushed the towel away and took one step forward ".. .Alder Uzumaki." He smiled to himself and took himself outside to see the sun starting to set. He started to head home for dinner, because his parent's would probably want him to return by now.

14Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:52 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The young mans convection for this sport proved to Alder how much more he still had to learn. But he spoke important words that gave him an air wisdom beyond his years 'then what would I do' information should not be all Alder sought he needed to find something to live for. Grinning at the thought he replied  "Well said Aomine ".

Although he was a genin and there was no homework in the traditional since one should always seek to improve themselves.  But perhaps it was basketball that was that medium for Aomine like gathering information was one of Alder's. "Plenty of free time a dangerous thing, since you say you are indeed passionate, about basketball let it feel that empty space." One couldn't always be busy but  they should make the best use of all their time. Wrapping his scarf around his neck. He walked towards the door facing the direction of the Hokage mountains. "A genin, well then are paths will likely cross again as fellow shinobi." Although at any age one could be a genin, chuunin, or Jonin. Alder didn't bother expressing his own rank and he certainly didn't say he worked for Anbu which was not information that he had the authority to give out. "I may not be as strong as some of the others but I work hard to be better, farwell Aohime Izuki."

15Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:14 am

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Aomine took his time heading home, thinking of the weird encounter he had made today. He finally reached home, opened the sliding door and took his shoes off. "Aomine, is that you?!" His mother asked, voice coming from the kitchen. "Yeah, sorry for the wait!" Aomine answered, and walked into the kitchen to see his mother and father still setting up the table for dinner. His dad smiled and laughed, "Boy, you better not be out that long again! Your mother and I were wondering when you'd return!" His father exclaimed with his loud voice. "Sorry, sorry." He sat down, crossed legged at the dining table and kept everything to himself. He didn't want to tell his parents who he met, or what he had did today. The clock ticked.

Aomine had finished his dinner and went to wash his dishes while his parents continued to eat. He wanted to play some basketball, considering it wasn't that late yet. He put his shoes back on, stepped outside, "I'll be back soon!!" He ran around gathering his friends to play a friendly game of basketball at a nearby court near the park.

"We're gonna try our hardest, Aomine!" One of his friends stated, and Aomine just laughed. "You all know whoever is on my team will win. I'm not gonna back down either." He chuckled and threw his arm around one of his friends. "Let's go!" Everyone screamed laughing with happiness. Aomine truly loved basketball, he knew it. No one was ever going to tell him that it wasn't his passion. Only he knew what he wanted, no one else did. He knew what he loved, and no one else did. Everything was in Aomines mind as the game started. The jump start, he jumped looking at the ball, focused to his max. Reaching it, he passed it back to his team mates with the tips of his finger. This was his true love.

16Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Empty Re: Hotsprings? Yep. [Open, No Killing] Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:55 pm

Alder

Alder
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

After leaving the hotsprings Alder went back to the Bureau just long enough to gather his equipment. He never knew when he would be called into action and it was unprofessional to be unprepared. Making light small talk to the fellow integration members he was the only to work both here and Anbu. Although the departments frequently collaborated you could say Alder was their liaison. It kept him busy but it also kept him 'in the know' what better way to know what was going on in Konoha and the world but to work in these to places. Thinking briefly of the young man he had met that day something told him their paths would cross again. Fastning his last arm guard he stood up and put on his Anbu mask ask he headed out door.

The sun was setting and the was a gentle breeze in the air. As he looked the scene that was before bird was fastly approaching heading from the vicinity of the Hokage mansion. Dropping off the message above his so that he would have to catch it the bird was off again before the letter had been read. Opening the seal Alder immediately knew it was a mission. taking one last look at the sky he destroyed the letter Suragu o no hōhōL befire heading off.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum