Takigakure

Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Empty Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:42 am

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Spadez had now traveled from the village hidden in the leaves to the land of rivers within a few hours.. he wanted to party and get back to the village without anybody knowing he was gone but what he didn't know was that most of his village ninja were already here at the festival of peace. He had come to the festival in a entire new attire wearing a long white sleeved shirt that would extend way past his hands giving it the loose effect. He would still have his normal black head phones on but this time he wore some light blue jeans with some black high top shoes. This was his normal, casual clothing... mostly wearing this so nobody knew he was a ninja and thats the way he liked it. If nobody knew he is a ninja then no other village will try to attack him for no reason and try to steal some information out of him so this was the more peaceful route to things.

Spadez had made his way over to a stand that had a few seats outside. The stand had a huge R18 sign on the front because they sold Alcohol... something that minors shouldn't be doing and what did you know? Spadez was already at that stand drinking and having a good time. "Hello could i please get a bottle of jimmys and some coke please? im ready to party!" Spadez would say in his soft tone but with a huge smile on his face, awaiting his alcohol to get delivered to him. Well he waited he would quickly scan the area around him to try and spot anything strange.

2Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Empty Re: Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:25 am

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Shortly after Spadez sat down, the Hokage Ryuho Mikoto Nakata arrived at the bar stand, hoping to get his tongue on some sour sake. The first day of the Festival had passed, and he had gotten through some rough times. He sat two seats from a rather spiffy youngling who was dressed in very casual outfit; his own father would have called it "materialistic flaming youth". That was how his father would describe Ryuho's fashion style when he was young. He was dressed in the same manner that he was well known around Konohagakure for - colors of pink, white, black plus a sash holding dual swords. The Hokage can be easily recognized anywhere. The only flaw was that he left his hat at home, for he preferred to not Yuu-chan see the damaged good.

Ryuho remembered some time about a decade ago when he went into a restaurant with a bar stand. His friend at the time, Josefu Josuta, made a reckus because the bartender wouldn't serve him alcohol. Josefu did not look quite 18 apparently, despite his huge physical stature.
"I want my booze, you corrupted bastard!"
he remembered Josefu yelling. So when Josefu unrolled his sleeves in front of the bartender, Ryuho and a couple of other guys who are now dead stepped in to pull him back from getting in trouble for threatening the guy.

"Oka-nyan" Ryuho said, which was a particular slang for a particular type of sake found in the Land of Rivers. Sweet and sour, for it was crafted especially by the geisha of this nation.

3Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Empty Re: Buy me a Drink | Open | No Killing Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Spadez had just arrived at the land of rivers but unfortunately he had to return home due to some stupid mistakes he made... he left his oven at home on and was now afraid that his house could catch fire so Spadez grabbed his last wooden cup full of sake firmly and raised it to his mouth, sculling the entire cup down his throat. The feeling he got as the sake ran down his throat truly was one that couldn't be described by mere words... it was undefined by any existing word at the moment. His fun was now over as he dashed out of the shop but on the way out he happened to catch a glimpse of what looked to be the Hokage? but even though it was rude to do so, he couldn't stop.

| Exit |

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum