Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Empty Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:08 am

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Post_i11

The valley of the end... the place where two of the biggest fights went down in history... The legendary Madara Uchiha vs the 1st Hokage... The legendary Naruto Uzumaki vs Sasuke Uchiha.... The best ninja known in history to this day but with the new talent coming up lately, could that change; who knows. On this peaceful night, Spadez traveled out to this valley to sit on the head of Madara Uchiha just to get away from the ninja life for a bit. Being a ninja wasn't sought out to be fun but more of the lines of tiring and stressful... so he needed to catch some air for a bit and this was the perfect place to be. With his long legs dangling off the head of the statue and his back straight up, he held his head high breathing as much air as he could in, enjoying the freshness, air and free time he has. "Hm.. i wonder what is everybody doing... i guess i need to do some missions since im in the anbu... but i remember this place.. i always used to come here and play as a little kid.. with a friend of mine that i yet to know where he is now... i hope hes doing fine and not dead..." Spadez would say under his breath as soft as a summer breeze.

Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing End_po11

Last edited by Spadez on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi was far off from where he needed to be. What turned out as lost in the beginning, slowly evolved into an adventure. This was his first time within the Fire Countries border with him having lived in the Lightning Country for all his life. He was still in the forest admiring the massive oaken tress and the wildlife. One thing he also admired was the more abundant supply of oxygen. With each breath his lungs expanded with joy, for them being used to thinner oxygen having been raised in Kumogakure's Mountains.

His eyes were in their natural squint and his lips were in their undeniable smile until they opened wide in amazement as he exited the forest. He could here a tremendous waterfall making a roaring echo throughout the area. The sky was a pure and clean blue, with only light streaks of clouds as if the Gods lightly brushed them into the sky with paint. The grass was lush and green, good for grazing herbivores and livestock. It was almost like a personal paradise, except one other was present. He seemed to be in the middle of meditating or maybe self evaluating as he was sitting on the head of a statue staring off into the distance. Kobachi had no idea who the statues were of not being heavily educated in Ninja History, but he figured they were important figures.

His brain began to run through the many phrases he had been taught to remember to properly greet others. This would also be his first interaction with a foreign ninja. He wasn't sure if it was safe for him to do, but he pushed those thoughts aside and saw it as practice for his English. After taking a couple steps on the statue across from the other ninja's he would speak. "Hello, I am called Kobachi Monzaemon. I come from the Lightning Land. Can I know what you are called?" It sounded beautifully laced in his mind, but he awaited to see the boys response.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Mhmmm ~ Summer breeze...." Ryuho snoozed as he napped chest flat on the top of Hashirama's head. He was covered in his trademark pink kimono - which served as something of a blanket for his back. There was little wind, so he did not have to worry about it blowing away. He had on his white haori, black hakama, and black kosode. His twin Takashi were also on him, although he did not need it for the day, but they provided him comfort. He was oblivious to the two boys who were conversing on the other head, nor did he mind the fact that he was slowly sliding down on the First Hokag's head's slope...

Today, it felt like a day to relax for Ryuho. No workout. No peeking. He felt that it'd be nice to get some fresh air without any risk, adrenaline, or legal boredom that might come his way. A lone man he was, despite the parties he throws around and the people he kept around him. War, death, and cold hard facts about life has crippled his innocence, and he could not help but remember the men who had died, and the women that would not forgive him. Isolated from the world, the Valley of the End was the only solution. He traveled all the way there by foot; he only let Yuu-chan know about his whereabouts. When he got there, he noticed the gigantic back of Hashirama's statue, and found it fitting to rest on his predessors' memorial legacy.

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Spadez had been enjoying the fresh, sweet scent of the environment around him... nothing was better then the stunning sound of the water crashing down into the rocks below but was that really that nice of a sound? Maybe not to an immature ear but luckily Spades learn't how to appreciate some of the everyday things that others don't. He didn't need his eyes to enjoy sound, smell or touch and to be honest, he wished he was blind at times. The ninja world can get rough at times and with him being blind, he could be happy at all times even when death occurs so frequently around him. He knew he wasn't alone due to him being able to use sensory techniques. He had felt more then 1 essence enter the area at similar times which made him think that a fight could break out... maybe someone was trying to mug him? he could feel their chakra signatures but he could not feel their intentions so they could be wanting anything although one of the chakra signatures felt rather similar? he had felt it before.... more then he even knew.

Just as he was about to get up, he was interrupted with a few words from a rather unfamiliar voice. "Hello, I am called Kobachi Monzaemon. I come from the Lightning Land. Can I know what you are called?" Were the words that Spadez had heard and with a rather hesitated movement, he turned to the right revealing the suspect of the voice and one of the two people strangers. "Wow little one, you scared me ha... I am Spadez but my last name is something i can't reveal due to some kind of crappy ninja way that belongs to Konohagakure which i hail from..." Spadez would say softly in his normal tone. He was a rather tough looking dude for a skinny person but his voice was very quite and normal pitched and he spoke at a very normal tempo; not to fast and not to slow. Spadez would then take a look over at the hashirama statue where he sensed the chakra signature and with a confident guess, he knew exactly who it was but he wasn't going to reveal him just yet encase this young boy tried to hurt the most important man in the village. "Tell me young one... why are you here and before you answer that question give me a few minutes okay?" Spadez would say smiling as he vanished into a cloud of smoke, covering his tracks.

Spadez would then reappear behind the second chakra signature and just as he suspected it was none other then the Hokage himself. "Lord Hokage... what are you doing out here alone... and we have a stranger from the land of lightning here.. what should i do with him? should i kidnap him and squeeze some vital information although he is just a boy.....?" Spadez would ask softly so he wouldn't get heard down on one knee awaiting the hokages answer. Depending on the answer the outcome of Spadez next actions would change.

Last edited by Spadez on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi smiled at the young ninja from Konoha ninja, half under standing what he said, but he just nodded through the words. Kobachi did enjoy the tempo at which he spoke though, it made it a bit easier for him to catch the words he was saying. As the Konoha ninja's words ushered forth the Kumo ninja dug deep for the answer. It was a tricky word he couldn't pronounce correctly or at least the spelling of it made it difficult to figure out how to pronounce. His lips moved to the side as he was disappointed in himself and began thinking harder. his face then snapped out of it's thoughtful expression into a more surprised one when Spadez vanished. He hadn't caught the last bit about him needing a minute and that made Kobachi have to make a mental note to work on his listening skills.

He observed as the young ninja then reappeared on the opposite statue and spoke to the man who appeared to be sleeping. He watched intently as Spadez spoke to him and the Kumo ninja's heart jumped when he heard the man get addressed as Hokage. Was this slacker truly the leader of the Hidden Leaf. He seemed to be a bit aged as well. His head tilted to the side in amazement, but he knew better than to simply judge a book by its cover, but he also knew the world held many wonders. His eyes then scanned up back to Spadez as he spoke and in turn to his words, the Lightning Genin readied himself. His eyes that seemed permanently in a jubilant squint had opened to reveal dagger like sharpness and his stance had spread to a traditional shaolin stance.

Most of the more intricate words like 'vital' and even 'information' were not understood, but what was digested was the word kidnap. His eyes were locked onto Spadez, but he also kept note of the man addressed as the Hokage's presence. The winds gentle breeze were also analyzed as he knew those very forces could effect the trajectory of his weapon of choice, this being his Bladerang positioned securely on his hip. "I'm not searching for fighting, but if you try to harm myself, I won't think about harming you." His words were sloppily pronounced and chosen, but his tone was solid and showed his resolve.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

Ryuho scratched the hair around his chin. "This place is more or less the border between our country... and another country that is close to the Land of Lightning. Although it is our territory, there should be no surprise that a traveler from that land would have to cross here. Hmm.... but a lone boy? Or is he alone?"

Ryuho scratched the hair around his chin some more. "Ooh ~ hoo ~ hoo. No need to be rough with him, Spadez-kun. Genin come in and out all the time. Just ask him a few questions and have him be on his way. The village border guards would take care of the rest, kay?" he suggested, while clapping his hands.

Ryuho was almost about to fall asleep, thinking of an imaginary harem that popped up in his perverse mind, when Spadez appeared right besides him. "Hehehe..." Ryuho giggled to himself, still immersed in his own world. After ten seconds, Ryuho amped his senses back to reality and gently grabbed the Spadez's angle. "My boy... I am here, because the head of the Hokage called me..." he said. It took him a little longer to register what Spadez said about the strange boy. Ryuho rolled himself back into an upward position, butt and feet on top of the head, and hands positioning himself right on it so he does not fall off. He looked back at the top of Madara Uchiha's head. "A boy, hmm?" He conversed with himself about what to do with the boy. They did not have any hostilities with Kumo.

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

Spadez had got the answer he was looking for but also hearing some quite hostile words come from the genin on the Madara Statue. Although any other Leaf ninja would take the words to heart due to him being from Kumogakure, Spadez was different. No matter where they are from, he would ALWAYS help the younger generation/Youth.. they were the future of the world and he would never harm one unless it calls for. Spadez would reappear behind the young genin and place his right hand on top of the genin's head, rubbing his hair and messing up the current style creating a new, messy style. "Tell me young one.. why are you here? Does your village; wait. Does the Raikage know you are here? Last i heard, Genin were not allowed to travel alone but then again.... who said you are alone? Are you alone?" Spadez would ask in his normal tempo but with a more cheerful, nice, welcoming tone then before hoping to make the Genin lose the hostilities he might of been thinking about. On top of the welcoming tone, Spadez would let out a warm smile to comfort the young boy.

Last edited by Spadez on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi's mind felt at comfort as the lazy man was talking, but he didn't sit in the comfortable feeling and kept his eyes on the white haired man. Still in his stance combat ready, the mans movements were followed as he tried to move behind Kobachi and place a hand on his head. Kobachi thought it was foolish the man hoped to get behind him while he was in a battle oriented mood and stance. Especially without the aid of a jutsu, Kobachi knew he could easily move faster than this one was, making it even easier to catch the approaching hand by the wrist, with his right hand. "I am here for my reasons. And the Raikage is knowing that I am here." Releasing the hand, Kobachi would stare the man straight in his eyes, with a serious expression, showing his guard was not going to be lowered any time soon.

At the same time he also kept his ears open for any movement occurring behind him. Though he felt more comfortable with the one on the Hashirama statue, he would not let his guard down enough for anything events he would not want to happen to unfold.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

After Spadez went back to work, Ryuho sat on top of Hashirama's head, as he watched the two have their own conversation. Hmm, hmm.... well he's just a Genin so Spadez should have no problem handling him.... or is he a Genin? A boy like that could be a prodigy Jounin..... or maybe the Raikage, himself? But nah.... he can't be.... he thought. The type to lower his guard at times like this, Ryuho simply allowed them to have their own conversation, and returned to his napping position on top of Hashirama's head, positioning his stomach flat on the stony surface, trying to find a comfortable spot to sleep on......

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The roaring cries of the water crashing down on the rocks are making the scene a little more lively then it would be without it. With the events that are happening, something was soon to break out. Spadez had felt his soft, tender wrists get clenched and squeezed then getting released. This kid is pretty fast but speed isn't everything to a ninja. Spadez thought as he heard the reply to his questions but at the same time lifting his hand up to his mouth and blowing his wrist before doing a double handspring backwards but at the same time doing some hidden handseals that some doujutsu's couldn't even pick up. "That wasn't really nice of you kid.... don't piss me off..." Spadez would say as his eyes started to shrink down to the size of pebbles and his pitch black eyes started to shimmer crimson red. This would give off the impression to strangers that Spadez had some kind of Doujutsu kinda similar to the Sharingan although this was just a rare thing that Spadez had... only the Hokage and a select few knew this feature about Spadez due to this meaning he was angered although the Hokage had his eyes closed at the moment so he would have no clue. "You are quite the disrespectful kid.... you need to learn some manners if you want to stay alive here in the land of leaf... Lower your battle stance or else i will give you what your looking for." Spadez would say lifting his head up a little giving off an evil grin directly towards the young boy. Sometimes this exact position would lower the confidence and intimidate the foe but in this case.... we would have to just wait and see.

Last edited by Spadez on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi watched as the man back paced with a succession of flips showcasing masterful dexterity! Kobachi didn't like the way things were flowing one bit, but he knew any great ninja had to stay calm in situations like this and stay thinking smart. "I'm not 'piss-ing' on you. And you are showing signals of wrong doing, with your eye power turned on. If fighting is what you do not want, then it is you who needs to learn manners." His warrior and ninja instinct together were telling Kobachi to stay in his stance and that's exactly what he did. Why would he let his guard down while this man had just executed what seemed like a Doujutsu, did the Jounin expect Kobachi was mentally ill?

His stance now turned to the leaf ninja with the crimson eyes, Kobachi's own optics sharpened like daggers as his usual care free manner was long gone. The sword shaped object on his hip was calling his name, but he didn't want to rush into things and reveal the skills he could pull off with the weapon, that would be saved for a special time.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

"Gum grum meh meh...." Ryuho grumbled, flipping over to his side to see the two boys facing across each other in some kind of a stance. Ryuho had found it dastardly uncomfortable sleeping on his stomach for some reason, as he could not return to his comfort spot ever since Spadez interrupted his sleep. Mhm... that's nice, they're both playing around with each other.... he thought, but immediately after that, he felt a bit of a pain on his shoulder and just decided to nap on his back, the back of his head firm on the stone surface of the Hokage's head. I'm never gonna rest again here, am I.....  He allowed his ears to be his pathway to the rest of the world, as Ryuho had closed his eyes, and allowed the serenity that pervaded him to help him keep them shut. He could "see" overlapping brightness in the darkness of his closed eyes, but the sound of the waterfall flowing down the rocks calmed him a little. "Hmm~ hmm... nice day...." he mumbled, glad that Spadez was willing to entertain the boy.

13Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Empty Re: Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:32 am

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

The day was meant to be a peaceful relaxation for Spadez to think about his life, goals and decisions he made throughout his life but unfortunately it has turned the opposite direction with a Genin angering  Spadez activating his 'mental and uncontrolled' personality. Spadez basically had two sides to him.. his loving and respectful side and then his evil, cold side... basically had an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other. He had told the genin to lower his stance but the commands were ignored so Spadez only took that as fuel and started to heat up. "..." Spadez was speechless standing about 10 feet away from the genin. He would then start another string of 5 hand seals that could not be distinguished; instead they looked like nothing more then a blur but with the last hand seal being held in front of his chest. Suddenly a massive burst of water with some added flavor would erupt from his mouth at Taijutsu adapt speeds going directly at the genin.

Depending on the outcome of the jutsu, if the jutsu would land then Spadez would dash in towards the genin performing handseals at the same time, creating 2 copys of himself running on the side of him. When they were close enough The two copys on his sides would rush in front of the middle Spadez and jump sending a flying kick similar to the dynamic entry jutsu well the other spadez copy would slide into the left over water of the first jutsu. However if the first jutsu missed, Spadez would jump back a few more steps before glazing at the young genin.

CP:250 - 10(Included all discounts.) = 240CP Left.

14Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Empty Re: Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:52 pm

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi felt the air tense up, so an environment only meant combat would break out at any moment. The waterfall gave the atmosphere a sense of false comfort however, as it peacefully continued to flow regardless of the events that were about to transpire. Such a beauty how nature always remains constant and seems to ignore what goes on around it, unless directly involved. It was like the man lying dormant behind Kobachi, the Genin made note of this, but quickly came back into focus in fear of letting his opponent catch him unfocused. Observing the ninja only a merely ten feet away from him, he only wondered what was going through his mind. Why was it that he thought such a young child would comfortably lower his guard in a foreign land after hearing a remark about being kidnapped? Was it not common sense to remain on guard in fear of the latter action mentioned actually transpiring. For all Kobachi knew it could be happening right now. Maybe this ninja was-. The Genin's feline eyes once again shot a glare at the ninja as he decided that this day would no longer be filled with positive emotions.

As soon as the ninja's arms moved to set in front of his chest, Kobachi's mind began to flow like a cinematic movie of scenario's. The idea of tossing his Bladerang at the ninja flashed through his mind in an instant in hopes of interrupting the string of handseals, or at least making the ninja have to react, but that would be saved for a special moment. But this very well could be that moment how would the young Genin know when the right time was? He assumed it was just a gut feeling and he would have to trust it when it emerged. But his gut didn't churn in the direction that told him to toss his weapon, instead it told him to engage the man head on and that's what Kobachi would do. Already in a stance, meaning his knees were bent, the Genin propelled himself with no difficulties, as the man was only about two handseals in his set, not that Kobachi could tell, but just for timing purposes. The handseals, weren't decipherable as the Genin approached, but they didn't need to be, in the early stages of his dash the Genin's hands would form a single sign creating an intangible copy of himself. Both of these entities, would be moving at their top speed and would shuffle amongst each other to make it hard to discern whom the original was. "Prepare your body, Leaf Shinobi!" Kobachi would shout as they shuffled, but to keep the disguise as to who the real one was, the clone too would mouth the words.

Half way through their journey, they would then split from each other. Kobachi going at an angle to his own right and the clone to his own left to end on both sides of the Konoha ninja. His handseals would of course be complete by that time, but now he would have to make a choice on who to attack or if to attack at all. Reason being, Kobachi and his clone would execute a scissor attack like a lariat or clothesline from both sides immediately after touching down only about four feet away from both the ninja's sides. The hook would be aimed at his targets neck in hopes of slamming into him and tossing him several feet back while also inflicting a decent deal of bodily harm. With Kobachi's level of speed, it would be quite a task for his enemy to also keep track of either of his presences, just like the vanishing act he had pulled before on the Genin. Kobachi thought of it as a bit of payback with a taste of irony.

Chakra Stuff:
OOC: it's nice to give the name of the jutsu you use, so if I were to get struck I could respond properly.  Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing 3311546802 

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

V says we can skip him and fight it out, so there are no breaks in the post.

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(OOC: Your clone is voided due to inaccurate information. Also you just voided half of my first post so i am adding the chakra back on to my CP.)

The battle was just starting with both contestants completing their attacks. Spadez would take the Ninjutsu way of things and and complete handseals well on the other hand, the young genin would take  the Taijutsu way of things and try close range combat however Spadez would smile as the young genin seemed to fail a jutsu but continue his attack anyway which consisted of him getting in close range. Spadez would just gaze at what to seemed to be failed plans waiting for the right time which was when the young genin was close enough, 4 feet to be exact. At this very moment, Spadez would turn his head towards the genin who rushed in to the side of him and propelled a massive gush of water combined with an unknown element at the time directly at the genin. The gush of water covered 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide and Due to the range that genin put himself in, dodging this attack would be close to impossible. The ninjutsu was enough to cancel out the taijutsu attack from the Genin with ease.

After a few seconds, Spadez would then jump back freeing up another 5 feet of space watching the young ones next moves. "I dont wan't to fight you. All you had to do was lower your guard. Ego can lead to ones death.." Spadez would tell the young genin waiting for the water to clear up and also awaiting to see the results of the attack.

CP:250 - 7.5(Wave of Inspiration) - 7.5(Water Release: Wild Water Wave) = 235

Last edited by Spadez on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

OOC: I see the chakra lost from Wave of Inspiration, but what about from ther water jutsu?

Kobachi never was good at Ninjutsu and it showed, him having even failed to execute a basic academy jutsu. He made mental note to practice his clone techniques after this exchange was complete. He knew he would be able to practice his clones afterwards, because he didn't plan on dying here and wouldn't allow himself to. Now four feet away from the white haired male, Kobachi noticed his head and only his head turn, meaning chances were those handseals were for an oral jutsu. May it be a Fire, Wind, Water, or even Lightning. The details at this point didn't matter, for all the Genin needed to know was get the hell out of the way. He could attempt a back step, but if the technique was of high caliber and linear, he would still be in the line of fire and not have proper time of footing to react. He cursed himself for failing with his clone jutsu, but knew he wouldn't fail as he executed this one. With the turn of the male's head, Kobachi's hands would form a correct Ram Seal and like the enemy had done earlier, Kobachi would find himself virtually vanishing from his previous position and now on the statue the man addressed as the Hokage rested.

This was a simple Body Flicker Technique. Simple, but also very useful and practical as it had just saved Kobachi, but from something less lethal than he expected. This placed 10 meters in between the two entities, but their spirits still clashed as if they were head to head. Hearing the mans words Kobachi was baffled at the mans. How could he say such things, did he think Kobachi was blind? "Your words, are trying to make me feel peace. But the way your acts go, make me feel violence. You speak of kidnapping me, so my guard stays up, so you will lose." Kobachi's posture was still bent kneed in a combat ready stance as he spoke to the ninja, trying to analyze his skill level. He obviously wasn't green to combat, but Kobachi wasn't sure the man was fighting at his best. This was just the beginning stages of the battle though, so it wasn't expected that the man fight at his best so early on, because neither was Kobachi.

After his sentence was finished he would casual hop the gap between the statues, but would be careful not to find himself in or on the jutsu the opponent had just used. Landing at the edge of the puddles reach, there would be 13 feet worth of space between him and the ninja. "Now I will come at you with more force!" He stance lowered once more as he made a low jump almost touching the puddle of mysterious liquid, but instead landing on its outskirts, five feet to his right and a little more than eight feet forward. Still not performing at his maximum ability he awaited his opponents actions in hopes of getting the battle moving and finishing quickly with a counter attack.

Chakra Stuff:

18Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Empty Re: Peace, Air and Free | Open | No Killing Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:37 am

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(OOC: The water technique wasn't used, it was only gonna be used if Wave of inspiration connected with you but it didn't.)

Spadez had watched as the young genin avoided the attack by using a last resort, Body flicker allowing him to appear further back then they originally were however now the majority of Madara's head was covered in electricity water, the electricity wasn't as strong anymore due to the lack of chakra but it was still there. "Nicely done young one." Spadez would say in his normal tone. It was quite weird that he always talked in the same tone, tempo and speech pattern no matter the situation? If he was in a fight, meeting, with friends or even dying he would always talk and sound the same. He needed to work on expanding his voice packs, this would add some flavor to his speech patterns instead of having them so boring, plain and simple. Spadez smirked a bit looking at the young genin standing on the hokages head. He would receive the words from the young boy and smile even more. "Trust plays a big part in life. Forget but never forgive.. you are from another village? you could be here to steal vital information? what did you expect me to do; welcome you with open arms and some chocolate... You started this when you rudely grasped my wrist in an unpleasant manner." Spadez would say softly as he would then notice the boy jump a huge gap between the statues, something ridiculous. It must of been the boys lucky day because some how he managed to complete the jump...

Spadez would then take notice of the little jump performed by the genin making him let out a little giggle. "What are you doing? jumping for joy?" Spadez would say as he a few words come from the genin. The genin claimed that he would come at him with more force however he wasn't moving? he had just jumped and stayed mobile... strange; very strange. "You see young one.. i actually like you as a person. I like hard working personalitys and by what im seeing so far, you have one. If you ever need a Sensei, you are always welcome to come to me but for now i want to see the rest of your skills. Judging on your failed attempt at creating what looked to be a clone, you aint that very good at Ninjutsu; Even your Body flicker wasn't that great but the amount of speed you have is amazing. If i was to guess you seem to be very talented in Taijutsu and if not then you have a lot of potential within the Taijutsu category." Spadez would say at the same time doing two very fast handseals. His right hand would then rise to his mouth as he would spit a strange liquid out, aiming for all the patches that his first jutsu missed, even sending some directly at the young genin. This would change the environment a lot... The middle of the battle ground was covered in lightning coated water and the outskirts of that patch was now covered in a strange liquid. Now lets see how he manages... his mobility will now be limited and if he wants to run around like a monkey again he will need to use his chakra. His thoughts echoed through his head.

Spadez would then finish his movements off with another string of hand seals with the last being a Hare.

235 - 7.5(Water Release: Starch Syrup Capturing Field) = 227.5 Left.
Note: If you wish to run around on the syrup you will need to coat your feet in chakra as you should already know so we can discuss how much chakra you will lose when you do so? i was thinking maybe 3CP each post you use it? Remember not to apply OC knowledge into your IC post just saying lol...

Last edited by Spadez on Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

OOC: No what is this "The gush of water covered 8 feet tall and 5 feet wide and " Wave of inspiration electrifies water, but what is the water jutsu you used, I don't see it, this is from not your previous post, but the one before it. You only said you used wave of inspiration and on took chakra out for that, but you clearly used a technique before hand.

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As the man began to talk, Kobachi wondered if he was unaware of the little bit of space that was present between them. Spadez had only moved 5 feet back from the last time he fired his jutsu that covered 8 feet,, but Kobachi had cleared that small range of 8 feet, meaning he was only a measly 5 feet away. His stance already lowered, in a flash he would move at full force much like he promised, as the older male made his comment about him jumping for joy. Though speed wasn't everything in these battles, it did decide a lot, but speed was the only thing that Kobachi's enemy knew he had. He had yet to witness to strength behind the Genin and the strength and power would be tremendous.

"Gōsutosutoraiku!" Kobachi would shout as he appeared in front of his target executing a dash that was meant to cover a 5m gap. From his speed alone he had left behind a trail of afterimages, amazing to those who understood how much speed that required, but just glamor to those who did not. The movement however was just the beginning of the combo type Taijutsu. At the end of his dash when he would yell, he would extend a mountain breaking, right straight. This would be aimed at the stomach of the ninja. If that strike had landed, the Genin would vanish from sight, having landed a blow meant to stun just for a moment, but a moment was all he needed. Afterwards the Konoha ninja would be peppered from five more locations in a flash, for comparison purpose, in the time it would take the Genin to execute two jabs. One strike would be in the right thigh in all hopes of fracturing the femur to immobilize his foe, much like his tribemen taught him when hunting wildlife. Next would be a jab at the targets left side, specifically the rib cage, with a knuckle protruding to give the blow a piercing feel. After the piercing blow, Kobachi would appear above the ninja and move to slam his foot down on the crown of his head in an axe kick type fashion. With the force of the kick, the targets head and body would be brought generally lower than a normal stance, definitely given all of the previous blows meant to weaken the stance rather than beat down the enemy in one strike. Then with the crimson eyed mans stance lowered and weakened, Kobachi would end his assault with a strong blow to the chin, in hopes of knocking his target airborne. "Sutātāpakku!" He would yell as his foot would blast away at the enemy's face.

If struck the man would find himself in a dazed state and at a considerable height in the air, at the mercy of the Genin. Kobachi of course wasn't going to kill or severely injure the man if the opportunity did fall into his hands, he was simply doing what he deemed as right. And what seemed right to him was standing strong against the challenge he had been faced with.

Chakra Stuff:

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(OOC: I could keep going but since its only a spar im going to drop it and continue the progress of the topic.)

Spadez would watch as the young genin rushed in for his Taijutsu attack but before the young one could even lay a hand on Spadez, Spadez had already performed a swift ram hand sign vanishing from the area and appearing 10 feet away from the genin. Spadez would then proceed to throw down 1 smoke bomb to conceal the battle field and then move on to more hand seals His right hand would then rise to his mouth as he would spit a strange liquid out, aiming for all the patches that his first jutsu missed, even sending some directly at the young genin. This would change the environment a lot... The middle of the battle ground was covered in lightning coated water and the outskirts of that patch was now covered in a strange liquid. Now lets see how he manages... his mobility will now be limited and if he wants to run around like a monkey again he will need to use his chakra. His thoughts echoed through his head.

Spadez knew that the genin had speed so he wasn't about to drop his guard so he kept on his toes with his sensing passive up as always. He could sense exactly where the genin was and decided to perform another ram seal using the flicker to transport himself 10 behind the young genin however the genin wouldn't notice this due to the smoke bomb in place. Once appearing he would quickly throw a Kunai to the genin's blind spot but at the same time sensing for any sudden movements.

227.5 - 12.5(Flicker x2 |Water capture field) = 215 Left.

Last edited by Spadez on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

I think you misunderstood something:

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(OOC: No i didn't misunderstand anything and my hit still stands. You claim that your attacking when i say my first statement but that is no where to be seen in your post. You didn't even say your attack was before or after my statement leaving it open for interpretation. There was no mentioning of you attacking before i finish my statements so what your claiming is invalid. I went off what you posted and you can't add things outside of your post. You didn't say you attacked before i finished my statement and didn't say you attacked after i finished my statements, you didn't mention them at all besides the first line meaning im allowed to go off that which i did. Next point is you didn't mention my jutsu what so ever so the attack still stands.)

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

OOC: I state as the man began talking. Meaning, when you began talking and since I haven't changed anything before my previous actions(in that post). meaning I didn't o back and change the leaping over the puddle or statues whatever have you, that means the timeline of that post starts at your comment, ""What are you doing? jumping for joy?" So in my post, that is where "As the man began to talk . . ." goes.

Then I think you might have missed a bit of detail."As the man began to talk, Kobachi wondered if he was unaware of the little bit of space that was present between them. Spadez had only moved 5 feet back from the last time he fired his jutsu that covered 8 feet,, but Kobachi had cleared that small range of 8 feet, meaning he was only a measly 5 feet away. His stance already lowered, in a flash he would move at full force much like he promised, as the older male made his comment about him jumping for joy. Though speed wasn't everything in these battles, it did decide a lot, but speed was the only thing that Kobachi's enemy knew he had. He had yet to witness to strength behind the Genin and the strength and power would be tremendous.

My attack is placed or attempted as Spadez was commenting about Kobachi jumping for joy.

Spadez

Spadez
Konoha Anbu
Konoha Anbu

(ooc:Edited to progress topic.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum