Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Find Him[C-RANK MISSION] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find Him[C-RANK MISSION]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find Him[C-RANK MISSION] Empty Find Him[C-RANK MISSION] Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:58 am

Draygglez

Draygglez

mission info:

Waking up unusually early this morning, korra got up from his bed and just sat facing the sealing. He kept staring for some minutes before getting on with his daily routine. His meditation. He got out of his cloths and went into the bath tub. Korra sank into the water leaving his head above the water. He closed him palms together, closed his eyes and began to focus. Korra fell deeply into meditation that the water he was in began to freeze and turn to ice. This continued until korra was almost encased in ice. He finally opened his eyes and liquidated the already formed ice. He took his bath carefully and got out of the bath tub. He put on his regular cloths and put his weapons in the right place. He had ten kunais and ten shurikens in the ninja pouch hung on his back pocket. His smokebombs were carefully placed in another pouch hung his trouser by the side of his thigh. His long length sharp katana was sheathed in it's scabbard by his side while his twim daggers were placed in a X symbol behind his back. Finally before leaving home, he tied his fore head protector loosely around his neck as a proud shinobi of kumogakure.
Leaving his home, korra headed for the administration building. The place where nins received their missions. He walked through the village not even looking from right to left as his gaze was fixed on the road and his thought was what the day's mission would require of him. He hoped it was something sporty. Minutes later, he reached the administration building. He walk into it and headed for the hokage's office. In the office, he met the raikage's advisor.. Was the raikage out of the village or what, he wondered. Anyway, he was here to fufill his role by solving village troubles. As he stepped forward, the advisor handed him a mission scroll containing details of his mission. Korra left the room and headed for home. On his way, he opened the scroll and read it to his understanding...catch a thief eh...he muttered to himself... He wondered why anyone who need the raikage's seal... After much thoughts, it dawned on him that the theif wanted to use if for illegal trade since all goods coming into kumo for sale are first approved by the raikage's seal. Without wasting anymore time, korra took off, jumping from roof tops to trees. He ran to kumo's border and finally got there. He asked the patrols if they had encountered any strange good. But they didn't seem too positive. Korra ran back to the village district searching through all the shops in kumo's market. After little to no luck, he saw a carton with a newly stamped seal on it. He took a closer look and went into the shop. The shop was crowded but korra managed to get to the counter. He asked in a calm voice who the owner of the shop was as the sales girl pointed backwards. Korra saw the man counting money as both of their eyes met. They made tried to get away through the back door as korra chased after him. Aiming two shurikens at the right leg tendon, he fell to the ground. Korra walked up to him with his eyes all getting flamey.what do you know about the raikage's seal?..korra asked as he jacked up the man... I know nothing of it so let me go now......I wish I could... Korra told the man as he brought out a kunai and starting lining the man's arm... The man shouted in pain and said...I dont know anything but I know someone who does... korra stopped and allowed the man lead him to a secret location. The place was all silent... Korra saw some thugs at the entrance but managed to sneak in through the back. In a flash, he ran over to the man sitting down at the center of the room with a sword at the man's neck... The man wasted no time in strugglying with korra.. He simply gave a name after a few punches.
Korra followed the nin to the place where the boss claimed to be. He got there and walked in. The boss tried to put on little play by trying to fight korra. The man lifted up a sword aiming for korra's neck as korra ducked, came behind the man's back and put a sword to his throat. Korra sat him down and bagan interogating.. why did you steal it. How did you steal
The man didn't want to coperate until dray freezed his hands and shattered the ice around them, terrifying the man.. The man immediately confessed that he bribed a cleaner in the administration office to take it for him with the intention of returning it back. He said that he wanted to use them to approve goods that the raikage did not allow in kumo and also sell them at lower prices that people can afford. Korra finally retrieved the seal from the man's safe and picked up the man and took him to the raikage's office to decide his judgement.

WC:866

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum