Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Find My Cats [D-Rank Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Cats [D-Rank Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find My Cats [D-Rank Mission] Empty Find My Cats [D-Rank Mission] Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:00 am

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission Details:

There started to be various cases of lost animals in konoha the ast month. It seemed that everyone was either forgetful, or that there were tons of thieves who either liked to eat the animals, or sell them to make some quick cash. Whatever they ended up missing for did not change the fact that the ninja who spent their time training their bodies for dangerous tasks were instead using their skills to find these animals, and Axel was irritated by this. Just last week he was ordered to find five puppies that ended up running away and joining a gang, and now he was called by the hokage to help a stressed-out woman find her two cats.

'Just great. I have not done a single serious mission sunce I became a genin. Instead I have to look for stupid animals. When will it be my turn to shine dammit!' thought Axel, as he left the hokage's building. Now he had to figure out where these animals were located. Because of last time's lost animal events, Axel made sure to search the warehouse where he found the five puppies, but no one was in it, giving Axel the idea that he actually taught those goons who stole the puppies a lesson. Atleast he had the fact that he could even get to gang members through beating them up to be proud about. He began asking around the village.

"Excuse me mam, but have you seen two cats around the village,?" Axel asked a blonde woman in a blue dress.

"I am sorry kid, but I haven't seen any cats in weeks. It is a good thing, because I can't stand those filthy felines, always wanting to scratch someone even though they are truing to help them!" replied the woman angrily. Axel knew now that he must have sparked some bad history in the woman, so he quickly left her, and began asking others about the cats. After a few minutes, Axel found out that two cats were last seen running with eachother by the Konoha gates, so he ran to the location as fast as he could. Arriving onto the scene, Axel began to look around the gates, making sure not to miss a single thing. There was a large crowd in the area that made this hard, but the genin did not doubt his abilitues to find animals on the run, as he has done it before, except for the fact that last time was much easier, since the puppies were in a single stationary place. After a while of searching, he spotted two cats running past various legs in the crowd, and began to pursue them. Left and right the cats made Axel move, and he even bumped into a few people, in which he had to say sorry, because he liked to keep up appearances, in case he would ever meet the people he had just collided against. One minute later, victory was Axel Rover's as he caught the cats by the tail. He returned the felines to their owner, then went to the hokage's office to report success.

WC: 525

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum