Takigakure

Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Flames of Passion[Training, Open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Thu May 15, 2014 9:36 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spoiler:

He had finally made it. Looking around all he saw was white masses above and below. They hugged the mountain tightly as this was the only rock formation in the Land of Lightning that peeked out from the clouds. Needless to say the oxygen was very thin, but to Kobachi it felt just right. He was raised in the mountains after all, so his lungs were used to the thin atmosphere, though this was still another level of thin oxygen.

The peek was a flat plateau that was probably twenty meters in diameter. Atop this peek was a lone and flourishing bonsai tree. Kobachi wasn't sure how it came about, but none the less, he was seated under it breathing in the oxygen it provided. His legs crossed and eyes closed, the Genin wandered around in the nebula of his pink matter, until he fell into a meditative trance, into his Mind's Eye. Once there he was sure to remain calm to sustain the peaceful feeling he was experiencing. Today he was thinking about how everything in the world was seemingly connected. That's what he had been told at least. So here he was pondering on this philosophy. Surely after people died they were returned to the earth to be used as plant food and things like that, but he couldn't grasp how all living beings were connected. They each lived different lives and had different goals, values, mindsets, so many things separated them. But still in the end, everyone was the same. No matter how evil your body and bones would be devoured with the same acceptance as even the purest souls.

"Hm" The teen continued to trek the inner sanctums of his brain for the answer. His arms were at ease and relaxed like the most delicate flowers on his legs and his facial expression spoke peace with oneself if one were to see him in the shaded area. About thirty minutes had passed, before his eyes opened from there position and he found his breathes more controlled. His lungs felt how they did when he was in Kumogakure, meaning with the aid of this Bonsai trees produced oxygen his lungs were more than satisfied, so stepping from under the vegetation's protection, he tested the air and found it felt normal to him. Finally stabilized he felt it was time to start his training. His spirituality had been exercised and now it was time for the body.

Like always he carried two things with him. His weapon Furrashu and his burlap sack that would have random items in it. Today the bag held a single jump rope or at least that's all that was removed. Taking out the item, Kobachi began to work on his cardio. Once he felt his heart was beating at maximum he would move onto the next exercise that being his arms. At least one hundred normal push-ups would be done, before he would switch his arms positioning to what would modernly be called Military Push-ups. One hundred later, he would move onto diamond push-ups, then he would stretched out his arms while seated.

After that, he would roll down and begin sit-ups and crunches. Two hundred to the front, then one hundred on each side, before flipping back onto his stomach. Then moving onto his forearms and toes, he would hold the position and begin counting. His goal wasn't a marker time like a minute or so, instead it was however high he could count in one go. Usually when he got around seventy or eighty he would forget the next set of tens. This helped him work on his counting and as well his body. Without further ado, he began. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19 . . . 20. 21, 22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30. 31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39 . . . 40. He would continue counting out loud until he got around the sixties. "67 . . . 68,69 . . . 17 . . . that's not right. Oh well. 1,2,3 . . . Continuing up, the Genin this time triumphed over the number seventy, but got stumped at eighty. "78, 79 . . . hmm. 1,2,3,4 . . ." Feeling his workout was being halted while he thought of the correct number, he figured he'd just start over and get it right the next time.

Before the Genin moved out of the planking position about twenty five minutes would have passed and the highest number he reached would have been one hundred and sixty nine an all time high. His abs now felt like they were on fire, burning with intensity, but still hungry for more work as was he, but first. Slipping his arms into his Gi, he removed the covering as it was getting extremely hot and the piece was already sweat drenched. Folding it neatly, under the Bonsai Tree's shadow, now bare chested, his well defined and cut body was visible. With a smile he would walk over to his burlap bag that was beside the trees base and put his jump rope away, only to get two new toys. But not out of the bag, but from behind the tree. Still how he left them from his previous session, he attached his training weight to his legs, but underneath his lower body garment. Remembering the number bold in his mind, Kobachi looked at the perimeter of the plateau. "One hundred and six nine." Already an error in the number, but he knew what he meant.

Not foolish enough to stand on the very edge of the plateau he had about 1m worth of space to slip if he were to, before he'd fall off the mountain. Starting at the base of the bonsai tree, he began doing lunges around the plateau. His target number of reps was one hundred and sixty nine, if he could still move after that, then he would make his way underneath the bonsai tree and regather himself for the next set, for this was only the first one.

1 hour later . . .

Kobachi would find himself with only three more lunges to go, before he could successfully collapse underneath the shaded tree. "Just . . . two more." Nearing his last lunges, he always had the tendency to try his hardest to ensure he wasn't slacking. Lifting his leg higher than normal, he planted it firmly on the ground as he paused and panted. His legs steady trembling, he had only one more lunge to do. One of his eyes closed and the other squinted open burning from sweat, he could feel each drop of the liquid fall from his body. The ring of the plateau was obviously worn from his nearly finished set of training, but he could care less. All he was thinking about was the jug of water in his bag. From sweating so much crystals of salt were beginning to form on his skin.

With his hands still behind his hand gripping his hair in pain, he gritted his teeth as he wrenched out the last lunge and held it for ten seconds. In that moment he was sure to absorb the pain and know that he would be thanking himself in the future. On- one hundred and sixty, sixty nine." He then fell onto the stone surface and used one hand to wiggle into his bag. Finding the jug of water he forced himself into a sitting position, his bare back against the Bonsai Tree. Drinking the water as if his life depended on it, he then capped it and laid back down on the ground allowing the sweat to fall into the dirt and dry on his body.

Last edited by Poncho on Fri May 16, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added those missions so I can get so stacks)

2Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Fri May 16, 2014 12:16 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

1 Hour before

It had certainly been a unique first week as Raikage, for the individual now making his way toward Cloud Mountain. He had been surprisingly given the job, met two old friends from the academy, had his ass kicked by one, while trying to help her detox, then promptly offered a second date. Shaking his head at how the strangest things happen when you actually associate yourself with people, he missed the days when it was just him and his training. Thing is though, he wouldn't go back for anything, yeah the craziness was just that crazy, he'd met some interesting people though, and he had to admit they were growing on him. Plus he still wanted to personally meet this years batch of graduating Genin, he was going to take just one and train them as his protege.

Those thoughts of the future however were interrupted as he came up upon the mountain he intended on climbing. Sighing, he always did hate this part grabbing the rope from his pack he wrapped it around his left arm, and began to work it around his back so that it was kept stiff and unable to move. Using the dexterity he had trained into his hand with years of Ninjutsu training, he was able to tie a sufficient knot with his right hand. Achilles couldn't help but sigh again, as he stared up to the peak, "Well Day one of returning to intensive training."

Of course Achilles had abandoned his Raikage coat as well as his hat, for this journey as, this was training not work. He would have been much more restricted in movement if he always wore that stuff every time he trained, for the most part the hat and coat were for show. Though he had to admit they were rather comfortable. Today he simply wore the silver chest piece armor, leaving the black long sleeve shirt at home as well, knowing he wouldn't need it. He also adorned the same black fatigues he wore every day, however unlike what he usually wore, the large scroll that was often strapped to his back was gone. Today Achilles had opted for simply a small scroll in which he had his lunch and some drink.

"Ugh, why did I use to train this hard every day again?" Achilles was now somewhere around halfway up the peak as he complained out to no one in particular. He stretched for the next piece of outlaying rock and it began to fall away leaving, him with no grip and falling backwards. Acting quickly, Achilles with his arm already falling away tightened his grip and slammed his fist into the mountain creating his own new spot to hold onto. The tremor sent into the mountain caused a few pieces of small rock to drop onto Achilles as he let out a relieved breath. "Whew"

Shaking off the pain of his now bloodied hand he continued climbing, nearly reaching the peak, sweat now easily drenching his head and face. He had managed to avoid another scenario of his hand holds falling by tapping onto rocks before he would grab them. If they fell away he'd simply look for another way up, and repeat, however a smile had now began to find its way on to Achilles face as he could see what looked like a curving of the rock about ten or so meters above his current position.

Finally he had reached the top, some new energy found for the final stretch of his climbing he began to move quicker using his feet to push off their holds to add another foot or two each climb. As he reached the fair sized plateau he pushed his forearm over it's horizon and then began putting his weight onto his arm as he began to maneuver the rest of his body up as well. Having now swung the rest of his body onto the peak, a smile and laugh escaped the Raikage's mouth as he finished part one of his training for the day, "Ha ha, finally."  

During his brief respite of happiness he hadn't noticed the other presence on the plateau with him, until he had turned on his side to push himself up. He saw the form of a boy, a tall boy at that, laying down near the bonsai tree, he looked as if he was breathing, but he was definitely exhausted. Forgetting to undo the tied arm, Achilles simply walked over, "You alright, Kid?" Achilles hadn't recognized him, immediately, he recalled seeing the face on a file but hadn't been able to place a name with the face yet, so kid would work for now.

Word Count: 775/1,000

Last edited by Achilles Raiki on Sat May 17, 2014 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total

3Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Fri May 16, 2014 2:10 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

As Kobachi laid there in the dirt drying off and recuperating he could have sworn he heard grunts and crumbling rocks, but he figured it was just a passing breeze kicking pebbles off the plateau. Then he heard an undeniable thump, that being the arm of a man who had reached the top of the peek. Unlike Kobachi this one had tied one arm behind his back, while Kobachi took to a simple rock climb with both hands, the Genin made mental note to attempt that method one day.

Moving his eyes from the mans tied arm to his attire and tanned skin, the Genin deemed him to be no threat seeing he appeared to be a Kumogakure ninja. Though he had caught his breath and was good enough to come to a stand, combat would be far out of the question. Yes sir, I am well. Would you like to use my number one aid kit in my bag, for your hand?" In his fatigued state he couldn't register that this man was the Raikage and he also didn't notice that the word he meant to say was first aid kit. Though he had been working hard at it, he still had a ways to go before mastering English.

Rolling up from his laid out position, Kobachi was now sitting on the stone surface bare chested with dirt and dust all on his back. His eyes were down looking at his lap in thought as his mind began to clear up. Slowly his frame also stopped trembling from his work, then he realized. This man was the Raikage! He hadn't died the other night, in fact he probably murdered his offender and sent her soul to dwell in the realm of Naraka. "You- you are the Raikage!" As if he wasn't fatigued at all, he pressed off his hands to hop up onto his feet. Running up to the man Kobachi admired him in his full glory from a close very personal range, practically touching. Looking up at the man, Kobachi's expression changed from awe struck to surprised. "Oh I apologize, I forget my respect." Moving back a bit of distance he deeply bowed to the man whom he saw as a God himself. "I see you have no bag. I have water, enough for you to have some also!" Running to his bag, still moving off of adrenaline he pulled out the half empty jug of water and thrust it eagerly to the Raikage, with glimmering eyes.

4Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Fri May 16, 2014 3:00 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Looking down to his hand, he noticed while most of it had clotted up and quit bleeding he probably did need to clean it and bandage it properly. "Yeah, I would like to use that first aid kit if you don't mind." He gave the boy a smile in appreciation as he began to stretch glad to finally be done with his long climb. It was almost instantly that once the boy sat up, his fatigued had gone a bit and he finally recognized him more clearly.

The young Raikage could only smile at the excited demeanor the boy showed, towards meeting him, honestly it was the first time, Achilles had come across something like this. Achilles was more surprised at how the boy had been so tired looking a moment ago and suddenly hopped to his feet as if he was full of boundless energy, "Yes, yes I am the Raikage." He couldn't help but feel a bit proud of himself at the prospect of making someone excited to meet him.

Listening to the offer, Achilles only nodded side to side, "Nah, it's okay, I got some. I would like to use that first aid kit however." He reminded of the previous offer, as he used his still bloodied hand to quickly undo the knot behind him, freeing his left arm, causing a sigh of relief. 'Man that feels good.' After releasing his arm he reached into a pocket in his fatigues and pulled out a small scroll which he laid out on the ground before him as, he soundly plopped himself down.

He of course made sure to move a good bit closer to the tree and further away from the edge of course, he did not want to fall down this giant peak. After rolling out the scroll he gave it a tiny bit of blood releasing the seal, and four large bowls of Ramen appeared along with a couple canteens of water. "See, I'm good." He smiled again as he looked down pleasantly at his food, feeling his stomach rumble.

Words: 1,116/1000

Last edited by Achilles Raiki on Sat May 17, 2014 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

5Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Fri May 16, 2014 10:20 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi nodded affirmatively as the Raikage reminded him of the first aid kit. "Sorry, I got distracted." Running to his bag he set the water jug down and the stone plateau and dug into his bag for the first aid kit. In Kobachi's terms with was a home made ointment made of herbs from Kumogakure Mountains. He was taught how to make it while he was still living with his tribe, it was a simple numbing agent that also increased the speed of pus gathering to seal the wounds. Grabbing the ointment he fiddled around in the bag a bit longer to find the bandage wraps. "Great!" He exclaimed as he ran back to the Raikage with the items. "Wow your meal appears great, I could smell it from over there." Holding out the ointment and white bandages, if the Raikage was to open the canister that held the cream he would be smacked in the face with a strong minty scent. The ointment itself appeared minty as it was a soft sea-foam green color.

Sitting in front of the Raikage, Kobachi would watch as the man applied the cream to his wounds. It was probably awkward for the Raikage, but Kobachi wasn't really one o coin onto things he did that other saw as awkward or socially unfitting. "So why are you up here Raikage? I usually am here alone when I train. This is the only time I have seen another person here." The Genin had been training on this peek every weekend for about a year now and he found it amazing that it took this long for him to encounter another.

6Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sat May 17, 2014 10:45 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles watched the boy move around quickly as if he were jacked up on energy getting into his bad and almost immediately retrieving the objects needed. As the first aid pack items were brought to him, he noticed the way, Kobachi eyed the food, and smiled to himself. As he grabbed the ointment and bandages given to him, by Kobachi, he decided to return the favor. "Ya know, this is a lot of food, you're more than welcome to grab a bowl, if you're hungry." The Raikage then made the gesture to, move a bowl towards him using his non bleeding hand.

Afterwards, he opened the lid to the ointment and an overwhelming minty smell had been released, widely opening the eyes of Achilles and sending his senses into overdrive. After overcoming the smell, he then began to apply it gently to the cuts and bruises that had then adorned, his hand twitched slightly at the cool gel. After a moment of letting it sink in, he began to wrap the bandage around it lightly at first however making it tighter as he went.

Achilles was brought out of his concentration by the sound of the eager boy, asking him why he had been up there to begin with. Now looking up from his hand he'd noticed the boy hadn't taken his eyes off of him, even to take the food, he offered him, "Well, after becoming Raikage, I'd really not truly started my training back yet, so I decided I waited long enough, and well." Taking a moment to ponder tapping a finger on his chin, "It'd been a while so I wanted to start from the bottom, and in the case it happened to be the bottom of a mountain." He shrugged as it had just always been a way to build up body strength and endurance.

He'd never been one for any kind of complicated Taijutsu, but he always felt that training his body to be tough, strong, and quick, would help him fair better against, Taijutsu masters or those more experienced in it then he. "Well if you want we could also make a thing out of this, whenever I am free for weekends I can come up here and we can train together, how does that sound?" He always liked the opportunity to work with the younger generation of Shinobi as he felt a personal touch, would show them just how important an individual is to a village.

Words: 1,527/2,000

7Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sat May 17, 2014 11:30 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

With the Genin being offered a bowl of ramen his hands went up and shook negatively. "No thank you. I still have more training to do and do not want to weigh my body down." He bowed as he meant no disrespect and wanted to make sure to get that across. He knew the Raikage wouldn't be disrespected, but he always went to the far extreme with things if one couldn't tell by now. "I get it. So climbing this mountain is like a metaphor for you. It has two meanings yes?" The teens smile brightened as he used on of his words that he had jotted down in his notepad to study. He only hoped his use of the word was correct and wouldn't confuse the Kage.

Moving out of his worried thoughts he heard the Kage offer him training every weekend. Actually . . . they could train together. The Genin moved quickly and bowed with his knees on the ground and with his forehead touching them. "I can not say no to that offer in forever Mr. Raikage. I will surely always be here and ready to train." He was still bowed down, but he spoke loud and clear so his voice wouldn't be muffled as he was hunched over.

8Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sat May 17, 2014 12:49 pm

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Shrugging at the polite refusal of the Ramen, Achilles simply moved it back over and quickly began to munch into his own bowl, slurping up the noodles quickly devouring the bowl. As he finished however, he heard the boy's words, and simply put his bowl down and smiled while taking another drink from his water canteen, "Right you are, my boy." Thinking for a moment, he'd realized he couldn't quite place his name, though he certainly looked familiar, and of course the way he spoke was very familiar as well, the odd manner in which he spoke.

Digging into his second bowl, he began to rapidly devour it as well, quickly slurping through and finishing his noodles as he placed it down, he could hear the boy's voice echo through his ears yet again. His response simply made him smile again, "Well I'm glad to hear that, who knows maybe I'll even learn a thing or two as well." Finishing his third bowl, as well as his first canteen full of water, he made a single hand sign resealing the scroll along with all of his food. By this point it must have been somewhere in the afternoon, it had taken him around an hour and a half maybe a bit longer to fully climb the mountain, certainly working his endurance. Now that he was at the top maybe some jutsu training was in order to continue the theme of endurance this time focusing on his chakra.

Thinking back to the familiarity of the boy's style of each 'It's as if, he is still learning as he goes, which does sound like the file of a Genin I read that was connected to Katsuro's team'. Pushing himself up to his feet he shook his arms and head waking his muscles back up as he gave the boy a curious look,"What's your name again? I'm afraid I didn't catch it before." Stretching himself back and then to each side he began to hop up and down a bit, feeling his muscles return to life.

Word Count: 1,869/2,000

9Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sun May 18, 2014 1:41 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi's heart rejoiced upon hearing that the Kage said he may learn something from him. Though the Genin didn't see it as possible and felt his Kage may have been gassing him up, it was still cool to hear. "Yes! Just maybe you will!" Coming back up from his bow, he recrossed his legs and watched then man devour his meal. The way he indulged in the food reminded Kobachi of his tribes feast. Food that had been preserved with the freshest of sea salts for days were stored in the coolest parts of mountains, but hidden from wildlife, then once a year the food that was slowly stored and saved was all brought out and cooked, blessing the air with a jaw dropping mouth watering aroma. is mouth slightly open, he aught himself in thought and shook his head breaking out of the trance.

He hadn't noticed the Raikage reseal the bows and water back into a scroll, but he doubted that the villages strongest and possibly most responsible ninja would litter or toss his items over the mountain side, so he would assume they were resealed. With the man standing and warming his arms, Kobachi came to the idea that he was about to train. The young ninja himself would probably just be finishing his second set and would begin leaving the mountain peek, but he certainly couldn't in the company of the Land of the Lightnings most renown ninja alive. "My name! My name is Kobachi Monzaemon, but you can call me Kobachi sir. I am from the native tribes that live in the mountains." Standing eagerly, still only the length of a scroll away from the Raikage, the boys eyes were freshly mined diamonds as they would sparkle while not letting the man lose his attention for a fraction of a second.

"So what are yo going to do now Mr. Raikage?" The genin was very curious, though it seemed like train, who knew what went on in the minds of the successful.

10Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sun May 18, 2014 7:19 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Smiling as the boy's file began to come to life in his head, he nodded curtly, "Ah yes, they are a fine people I remember staying among them for a time, when I....stepped away from Kumo for a while." Few truly knew of the sabbatical that Achilles took as a Chuunin, and he preferred it that way, as he didn't want the people of his village to think he was a quitter, he had just become overwhelmed by the life of a Shinobi and needed the time to decompress. However now his mind was switching gears as he felt his heart pump slightly faster as if his body knew what was coming and wanted to be ready.

"Well first I thought I'd do a little bit of basic warming up and stretching." Thinking back to how dangerous his style of basic warming up was, he only shook his head as he neared himself to the edge, "And of course some endurance training, as you can never have too much endurance." Smiling secretly to himself on that final bit, he charged a bit of chakra into his hands as he performed a handstand on the edge of the plateau of the peak. His body was now completely vertical with his only safety from death being his chakra charged hands now giving him grip as well as balance.

Once attaining his perfect ratio of chakra as well as weight distribution he began to do his personal style of push ups. He liked to call them full body push ups, as he was literally pushing his entire body back into the air after lowering his head down to just tip the ground before he went back up again. He begun slow, simply working on ten sets of twenty. Nothing too intensive, just something to work his arms and core into a bit of tight soreness, he always felt his back works out came when he was at his limits.

Word Count: 2,194/2,000

11Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

The wide eyed Taijutsu enthusiast nodded as the Raikage spoke on endurance and understood what he meant. Endurance was a heavily overlooked aspect in physical training. It seemed now a days people only cared about their physical appearance and looking the role, but when it came tome to bite the bullet they couldn't last long. With the Raikage going about his training activities Kobachi would also begin his. The genin walked to his stash behind the Bonsai tree and mentally proclaimed it was time to take out the big boys. Sitting down on the hard stone surface, he unstrapped the weights that were previously around his legs. Dropping them on the ground they made a heavy clunk and actually cracked the surface. Now grabbing weights he had bought just for this special occasion he strapped them onto his legs underneath his pants like before. Just walking with them on was a harsh task for Kobachi, but that was also because he had the added weights of the previous ones.

Sitting down relieving the strain for a bit, the Genin then began wrapping the old weight around his biceps and triceps. One on each arm, he was at least weighting two hundred and eighty more pounds than usual right now. One hundred on each leg, then forty on each arm. Standing up and looking over towards the Raikage he saw he was participating in a very dangerous exercise. Sure he could apply chakra to his hand like the surface walking jutsu to keep balance and not fall, but it was still a risky procedure. Focusing back on himself, he began his high knee'd lunges, but with each lunge he would jab forward. Still bare chested one could see each muscle heavily chiseled into the boys frame. The metal bars around his arms shimmered lightly in the afternoon sun, normally the teen would be headed home by now already exhausted and truth be told he already was exhausted. This workout was far more then he normally did and had every done, but that came with a reason. It was his old goal he set for himself. Just like using the word metaphor in a sentence correctly, he had set a goal to make his normal performance equivalent to someones power when the First Gate was opened, so that would mean excruciating training, day and night.

Sweat pouring from him at this moment, he figured it was time as his muscles were now on fire. Just like he had practiced with keeping his chakras ready and steady flowing, he opened Kaimon with no noticeable efforts. What was noticeable was the slight enlargement of his muscles, the quickened pace of his work out, and just a completely new air around him. The weights felt much lighter, barely noticeable actually, so he figured he would need more weight. His legs couldn't be helped, but for his arms he lunged his way to a boulder a tad bit smaller than him and he gripped it. With immense strength, his fingers dug into the rock and he lifted it overhead with a harsh grunt. This was now back to the feeling of his muscles being worked and strained, a feeling he loved as much as he hated. Keeping the boulder overhead with his arms slightly bent, he went back to his lunges while lightly extending his arms and bringing them back in.

Spoiler:

12Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Sun May 18, 2014 10:58 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

The Raikage had continued to lift himself up into the air repeatedly, performing his full body push ups, tearing through his sets relatively easily. Nearing completion he looked over to see, what the boy was doing after feeling an impressive amount of chakra to which his eyes opened widely in surprise. Keeping his balance he leaned his body in the direction of his stomach, causing his feet to hit the ground he released his chakra that had been used to keep his hands firmly gripped into the rock. After doing so, he allowed his body to raise back up, bringing him back to his full height while he watched the boy finish what he could remember to be opening the gates. Simply in a state of both shock and pride in how well his villages' Genin were progressing he thought he'd take the moment to watch as the Genin trained.

A toothy grin found it's way onto Achilles face as he watched the boy though strained in his face, effortlessly use the First Gate. He was carrying what looked to be a fairly heavy boulder around which he would have to admit would be a bit difficult for him, though nothing he couldn't handle. However, for a mere Genin to be able to do such a feat even with the help of the Gates, was very interesting to see. As to, Achilles knowledge it required an impressive amount of base strength and body endurance to be able to even train the powers of the Gates. Smiling he had devised a way that he could combine the training of the two, of course if the boy was interested. Plus he could show him, a jutsu usually reserved for those whose lives were a short few seconds from ending.

"Hey, Kobachi, think you could toss that boulder over the cliff?"
Achilles had tried to make it sound like there was going to be something in it for the boy. As from what he'd seen so far the boy, enjoyed any kind of attention from the Kage, and he though what better way to show his appreciation then to give him a little bit of a show. Thinking back on it, the Raikage from his time as a Genin was a hard man. He was unbelievably powerful, but he always kept to himself, other than his time as a Jounin he didn't think he'd ever really seen the man much. That memory affected the way, Achilles wanted to teach, and lead by, and it was showing now as he waited for the boy to respond to his request.

Word Count: 2,628/3,000

13Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Mon May 19, 2014 3:52 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Kobachi paid no mind to hi Kage as his eyes were shifted on him, but when he spoke Kobachi stopped in his tracks. Bending his arms as to balance the boulder he responded through the straining. "How far over the cliff sir?" The Genin would await the mans answer and upon hearing it, he would try to the best of his abilities to appease him. Assuming the boulder would be tossed, Kobachi would hunch over hands on his knees breathing heavily, sweat tracing his jaw line then falling off his chin into the dirt.

Closing the gate as to not exhaust more chakra, he felt each muscle tingle as if small fires had combusted in them. Surely he had pulled a couple and had over exerted himself, but he felt it was for a good cause. "An-anything else sir?" The Genin would look up to the Raikage, exhausted, but eager to please him and show he was a great ninja, though he lacked decent prowess in none physical arts.

14Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Once the boy heard him, he stopped in his tracks and began to carefully hold the boulder he was carrying, at his stomach to better balance himself with the added weight. "Oh just get it at least a few meters from the edge." His soft voice spoke behind a smile as he began to perform a few hand signs, before charging up his chakra, which began to swirl and engulf his right arm. After a few seconds of charging, his entire right arm began to spark and shine as the blue lightning began to coil around his entire arm ready to fire.

"Raiton Strike!" Throwing his right arm forward in the style of a punching strike, the coiled chakra wrapped around his arm began to spring forward. Launching off of his fist in the direction of the now falling boulder, the chakra that sprang from his arm began to turn into a more potent attack as it flashed forward into the large boulder. Due to it's immense condensed power the moment it made contact it tore through the boulder causing it to explode due to the amount of chakra used in the technique, as well as a trail of lightning left over as the move dissipated.

Word Count: 2,835/3,000

Chakra: 283/300

Spoiler:

15Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Tue May 20, 2014 7:29 am

Kid Koopa

Kid Koopa
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

His question went unanswered, but all was fine, as it seemed Kobachi had entertained the Raikage a bit. A smile spread across his lips at the thought as one hand moved to the other to unfasten the weights. *Clunk* The metal crashed into the ground again cracking the surface, then once more as the other metal bars wrapped around the Genin's arm fell. Needless to say, they felt like feathers and they felt magnificently better, though there was still pain deep down inside of them. Plopping down onto the ground in between the weights, he lifted both of his pants legs. Unstrapping those weights as well, he was finally free from their hold, though in the long run it was beneficial. Panting he laid back onto the ground and just took a moment to breathe. His chest steady inflating then deflating, Kobachi simply absorbed the sight of the sky as it seemed to be melting with it being the afternoon.

16Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Empty Re: Flames of Passion[Training, Open] Tue May 20, 2014 11:25 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

(Did you not read my post? lol Or did Kobachi just miss what Achilles did?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum