Takigakure

Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Mon Jun 16, 2014 4:35 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

IT had taken the woman a while to find a suitable area. The abandoned Dojo was a spiritsend. The place was large and had plenty of viable space for training. From the large windows and the scattered training dummies she could not have asked for a better place to train herself.

Turning her attention to one of the dummies she took a deep breath, closing her eyes as she began to take deep breaths, allowing her unzipped jacket to open and allow her second set of arms to slide out. She visualized the ideas she had been having ever since she'd had this....burt of energy. Opening her eyes slowly she went through those gradual motions. The smooth, flowing stance with closed fists. Defensive jabs, sweeping kicks, all executed in slow, gradual motion. Then there was the Pincer, the sweeping, hooking swipes and grabs, the motion of the body, and of course techniques that would require her to close in on an enemy quickly.

As she went through the stances she took into consideration the variations in Chakra. It was not simply a stance really, they were states in her chakra. In one state her chakra was more....calm, soothing, it was as if her body itself were more harmonious. The other state was by far more tumultuous. Aggressive, jarring, invasive. The chakra itself was vibrant and full of life as if begging her to close in on an enemy and take them down. The transition was....brief, but present. There was a brief moment necessary to make sure the body transitioned from one of the states to the next. IT was a far cry from a glaring weakness, but that instant, in a high-speed fight would be something she'd need  to be wary of if she planned on using the technique in combat, especially against anything incredibly fast.

Jutsu Learned:

2Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:29 pm

Anonymous

"How interesting she is..." Ezra would mumble to himself as looked threw the whole at the top of the dojo. It wasn't a big whole but enough and just in the right place for him to see Nira. In a way this could be taken wrong but Ezra wasn't spying on some random women, just wondering what she was doing. He was actually at the abandon dojo first laying on the roof to take a nap. And well when Nira came she woke his ass up. So instead of getting angry on having his nap interrupted, seeing it as not a big deal, would wonder who had and why they had disturbed him. At first he was going to come down from the roof and go and talk to her but well when he looked threw the hole he saw she was preparing to train, and decided he didn't want to interrupt that.

Ezra had never seen someone with more than one arm, and imaged himself with a pair. Doing this he would stand to his feet and spread his arms out, pretending if he had an extra pair of limbs. But when he did this he would step forward and since the dojo was old and the roof made from tiles he would slip on the whole he stepped on, as it had broke and made him lose his balance. But Ezra didn't notice this till it was to late and was laying face first on to the ground. Sitting up he would rub his face as the fall hurt a bit, an irrted look on his face as he had dirt in his hair."God dammit!" He would say angry that he had fallen and got dirty. The noise from his fall should be loud enough for Nira to hear, but it would her decision to come out and investigate what had happened. Even though Ezra planned to get down from the top of the dojo and go meet Nira he was kinda reconsidering it, as this could be a sign for him to just find some place else to nap.

3Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:40 pm

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira took another set of deep, cleansing breaths, focusing, for tha ever-so-brief, infinitesimal moment , on the more...aggressive state in the technique. She felt that aggression, the lack of passive nature, and even the effect it had on her body. It was that very special brand of chakra inside her body, such that she could feel it having a very odd effect. The stumble was immediately heard but she did not allow it to serve as a distraction, no she used the unexpected noise like a kick-drive to her brain, her mind, and the body it controlled. In an instant she focused her chakra into a manner that befitted a natural fighting stance, swiveling to face the racket and raising all four hands aggressively, her fingers curled in mock claws as she seeped into the aggressor mindset, into deep instincts of hunting and predatory pursuit. For that incredibly small moment she saw that noise as potential prey, potential meat, and something she would no doubt latch onto, cut up, pierce, eviscerate.

That brief step was more than enough, and she opened her eyes before she allowed that mindset to progress to a more physical manifestation in her mind. Though she already felt the effects of it, in her mind was an energy her body ad done well to mimic in preparation, and there was energy there, more than enough so to mold into purpose. Intended or not, the intruder, be they human or not, had in some odd, reactive way, helped Nira in that small nudge of ingenuity in her technique. As she took those deep breaths to calm herself, she realized she needed to do something with the energy, somehow she needed not just to get rid of it, but to use it, as if it were not just chakra, but some sort of animal that she needed to reign in and give purpose, lest it turn on her and break her. She focused and in moments she thought of an on-the-spot use. The flesh on her forearms shifted as did the bone. Her chakra took form, molding her body in a rather minute manner. Spikes slithered from all four of her forearms, sweeping forward toward the wrist, in much the same way as a mantis.
jutsu learned:

And then she was back, blinking for a moment before she shifted her attention to the male, tilting her head slightly. Taking a few steps forward, she retained her distance from the male. She'd lived near this place for ages, but had never really seen anyone around it, it had been abandoned for as long as she could remember. So it begged the question why the male was around.
"Um....is there something I can help you with?" she asked lightly.

4Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:47 am

Anonymous

"Yes there is actually." Ezra says as he stands to his feet and dusts himself off."Teach me what you were doing in that dojo! I want another set of arms! " Ezra would demand from her in a calm and relaxed tone. He had never seen someone have another set of arms and believes that it is some jutsu she has been given by someone. Ezra had on what he usually wore but his shirt was torn, and his tag was partly able to be seen. But it wouldn't be able to come off as it was stuck on by something, and at this time nothing in this world could remove it. As Ezra waiting to hear what she had to say he had almost forgotten to tell the women his name, "Oh and I am Ezra." He would say so she could respond to him by his name. Ezra really wanted to know how to do what the chick did as he could use it to get some food, or prey as he likes to call it. Just the thought of him feasting on something made him smile with joy, as he ate most things raw but cooked was good also. Because honestly who doesn't like it when the blood of your prey is covering you face hands and clothes. To Ezra that shows how brutal the kill was and should be done. As cooking his prey is just to appear normal around others, but some cooked food was extremely finger licking good.

5Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:07 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira simply stared at the rather unusual and oddly-enthusiastic boy. It was odd for people to mention her arms in a positive way, but to actually want them? That was simply unheard of. Not to mention he had a rather odd look in his eye . "Um...my arms.....are not from a jutsu....and I'm not even done learning this martial art....I'm just practicing right now. Um.....I'm Nira." She responded to his introduction.

6Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:19 am

Anonymous

"Shit, that sucks.." Ezra would mumble to himself as he was looking forward to her saying yes to at least one of the two things, but what could you do. He would cross his arms and look at the ground, he for some reason wanted to stay but didn't know of a good reason to. But an light bulb would come into his head as he realized what he could do,"How about you practice you thing on me? And when you master it or at a level were you can teach it you can teach me....or at least explain to me how you got those extra arms. And don't worry I am a sturdy guy so no need to hold back if you agree." Ezra would tell her as he stayed with his arms crossed. In truth Ezra was skilled at Taijutsu but he had no technique and well if he saw some he could make his won from it. Hopefully Nira would agree as it would be a win win for the both of them.  Ezra hoped this women would agree for another reason as he didn't like being denied things he wanted, he wouldn't try and attack her as he might not be able to take her. But he mighty try something more sinister like sabotaging her every time she would train, like burning down this dojo for instance.

7Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:33 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira stared for a bit. For one she didn't even know what the style was capable of, agreeing to teach the man potentially deadly techniques did not seem to be the most productive of promises to make, especially since she'd had more than her share of two-faced friends.
"I'm very sorry but I'm not even sure. I'm....kinda inventing the things as I go. So once I get a better idea of the techniques I might be able to teach you some of them." she murmured softly, rubbing the side of her neck as she looked off to the side.

8Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:00 am

Anonymous

"Then tell me how you got those arms..please?" Garuda would say as he sat on the ground, he honestly she didn't have to teach him her techniques. He saw enough, even though it was a little bit, he could make his own style from the little bit he had witnessed here today. As Ezra waited to hear what she had to say he would look down at his shirt and give a sigh of sadness, he had just got this shirt made and it had a hole in it."Can you turn your head please...." Ezra would ask her after he had taken his shirt off, and his tag on his chest was visible. Only reason he had told her to turn her head was because of the tag, as he felt weird showing other the strange thing. He had no memory of what it was and why it couldn't come off.

9Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira froze the moment she spotted that tattoo. Immediately she pulled her own shirt down some, stretching the mesh to show her own tag, though visibly higher than his and having no risk of accidentally showing him anything unintentionally. But once the cloth was out of the way, the resemblance would be...uncanny. Her tattoo was the same as his tag.
"You're.......from my clan...." she murmured in disbelief.

10Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:23 am

Anonymous

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ezra would ask, blushing a little when she showed him some skin, her as he belonged to no clan or for that matter any family. He had no one and nothing and that fine with him and he did appreciated her claiming him as a fellow clansman. He would cross his harms as he looked at her tattoo, it would seem the things matched but well that was a coincidence. Or maybe that girl and her clan was the reason he couldn't get this damn tag off. He was going to ask her that after she told him more of what she was talking about.

11Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:37 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira immediately remembered the letter from her father, frowning. "This is a special kind of seal. It's what keeps members of my clan looking human. Mine was....damaged, so I'm not completely sealed, thus my arms. I have these because the multiple arms is part of my mutation. Erm....look." she explained, taking a bit of broken wood and reaching up, and gently scraping it along the tattoo on her skin. The moment the tattoo's ink was broken the seal was undone. It was just like that night, her body began to shift immediately, those bony plates under her skin soon replaced by hard chitin, carapace spreading along her body, along her face like armor pure and white.  Large wings sprouted from her shoulder blades and through the hole in her mesh top, her bandages keeping her covered as part by part, she started to look less and less human, and he would see Nira for what she truly was.

Exposed:

12Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:52 am

Anonymous

Ezra was speechless for a moment as he looked at her, not afraid but amazed by her true appearance. She looked pretty cool in his won opinion and then he started to remember, not everything but bits. He started to remember how he was in a form like her but that just when he was little. But he still wasn't convinced that he was part of her clan, there was no way he could be."Since you changed doesn't really prove anything....This tag could be something else...But if I could do such a thing I might ...I don't know. Everything is srating to get really confusing..." Ezra would say as he looked down at his lap. He could now remember parts of his past when he had transformed but since he couldn't do that now what was the point of remembering it. But what Ezra didn't know what that he would never be able to pull off his tag as another person would have to do such a thing, and that person must meet certain requirements.First they must know Ezra will transform after his tag is removed and also know his name.

13Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:10 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira shook her head at that. In an instant she let her hand snap outward, narrowing her eyes as she focused her mind, her eyes narrowing as the situation came to a head and she closed her eyes. Those spikes were still protruding from her forearms and she felt a sudden burst of intent fill her mind once more. The whole conversation had been going on while she'd been in her Pincer Stance state, and unlike her, she felt the aggression of her own chakra take over her actions, those spikes resonating as she found herself willing her body to tense. In an instant she let out a very weak shock from herself, a jutsu that came to her as if by instinct. If he had not been here it might have taken her....hours to build up this sort of emotional buildup. However it was not intentional, so that ripping, shredding vibration lurching out from her was weak and would fail to cut anything except perhaps a tiny snip here and there in cloth or paper, the wood and certainly both of them would be perfectly fine. However it wasn't enough, she could not deny that tinge of aggression and reaching out she simply took hold of the tag and tore it off in an attempt to let that aggression out.

Jutsu learned over past 5 posts:

14Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:21 am

Anonymous

Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] MlpLNKw

"What the hell ar-" Ezra didn't finish his sentence as he felt his boy change once the women had ripped off his tag, and it felt good. He struggled to get to his feet as he began to change it what he truly was. The color of the skin turned green. But the other noticeable things about him in that state is that he has two long antennae on his ears, and a large shell-like armor over his head that resembles a helmet and there are dark pigmented areas on his arms, legs, chest, and head. And  a powerful tail would burst from his back side, and sway side to side before slamming against the ground. Ezra would hols his arms out and take a power stance and laugh with his mouth open like a crazed being. Also both his hands and feet have only four fingers each. "O my I remember everything now!" He would scream with evil joy."Thank you Nira!" he would add as he looked at his hands and smiled. "Nira come with me as I accept you as a fellow clansman....I WANNA FEAST ON THOSE LOWER THEN US!!!!!" He would yell to her as he was talking about regular humans that didn't belong to their clan. The atmosphere in the air changed as this boy only had bad intentions and how he spoke and expressed himself shows that.

15Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:43 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

It took all of half a second for Nira to make her course of action clear. There was a very sudden pulse of chakra, and thanks to how close they were to one another, the act was.....easy. Instantly her chest seemed to practically explode as she activated her kekkei genkai. two arms erupted from her chest, the slabs of chitin simply dropped to the ground in pieces as two new blood-covered arms grew out of her chest, and due to how cloe the pair of them where, those two new meter-long pincers were crossed like a pair of scizzors, both of those blades on either side of Ezra's neck as if primed to chop his head clean off on a moment's notice, not only that but all four of those arms raised to point at the male's shoulders and hips respectively. If need be she could fire four of her Decompression bombs into the man. Admittedly they'd most likely blow him nto itty bitty pieces as opposed to simply blowing his limbs off, but she had the feeling that the show of force would not go unheeded. Only one of those normal arms moved to the side, pushing her palm outward with such force that it fired a wave of her chakra harmlessly off to the side. Or rather as harmless as the jutsu could be. Once it connected with one of the shambled walls that spark immediately compressed, then decompressed the moisture in the air, ripping the water molecules into hydrogen and oxygen, two incredibly flammable elements that that small spark of chakra ignited, immediately causing that wall to explode in a shower of small splinters, a demonstration as to what those other three hands pointed at his joints were capable of.
"You are not going to move. You are not going to struggle. If you do, I cut off your head, and blow your limbs off in the same instant. I do not care if I am injured in the process. You are going to calm down. You are NOT going to go on a killing spree. You are a Ninja of the Hidden Sound, and the only being you are going to kill are our enemies. You can eat them all you damn well want. But I am going to be DAMNED before my already-terrible reputation as freak is downgraded to monster just because you are feeling crazy. Do I make myself clear?" she asked in a frighteningly calm tone.

Jutsu Used:

16Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:09 am

Anonymous

Ezra shouldn't have felt as if she would agree to what he said as he had his guard down, and would easily be trapped by the girl.From what she said to him he had no choose but to slowly nob his head in agreement," I am...sorry Nira . I-I just couldn't control myself....I haven't been in this form since I was eight....I just felt so fucking good! And when I got memories of the past.....I just felt an urge to kill. SO from now own I will only kill our enemies or those you say are enemies....Is that okay with you..... I am a Ninja of the Sound...and I will not consider those who are here as food...but that they are going to be food..... I mean they aren't going to be food they are just other people..only our enemies are food. So if you don't trust me or let me say don't want me to feel that urge to kill just put that back tag on me...I don't want to anger you anymore." Ezra would tell her in a calm voice as from what she did she would be the only person he would every respect so quickly. Hopefully she would listen to everything he said and just put the tag on him and not hurt him, as he didn't want to die.

17Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:22 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira wasn't an idiot, she heard that freudian slip. "going to be" which he corrected to "aren't going to be". She was not convinced. Not in the ever-loving-slightest. "No.....you're going to prove to me that you have self control. You may not be able to taake it off by yourself, but you can put it back on." She noted, picking up the tag with one hand, but being VERY careful, moving her pincers so they pressed lightly against his skin, making escape impossible as she handed to him, aand then lowered aall of her arms. It was over now. He could attaack her, ot try to escape, but then he'd have to fight her. This was going to be his test. If he could restrain himself, and not take this opportunity to escape, and put that tag on himself. IT was easy for her to put it on to keep him, but if he did it himself, it meant it was his choice. "Alright.....here's your chance to gain my trust.....what's it gonna be?"

18Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:29 am

Anonymous

"It's going to be this!" Ezra would say with a smirk on his face as he slammed the tag on to his chest, and after he returned back to his regular form he would sit on the ground. He had thought about jumping back to run away or even attack her for basically humiliating him, but he wouldn't. As a fight with her would have him be the loser and he didn't want that, if he would fight her it would be when he is stronger."So now what?" he would ask her as he reached and grabbed the shirt he had placed on the ground, putting it on he would look up at her. It kinda was a pity she wanted to keep her image as a freak in the village instead of being know as a monster, because are the two that different. They both could be considered negative but being know as a monster could mean something more as being a monster meant you were unbelievably strong.

19Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:01 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

A soft, slow smile spread over Nira's face, and she felt.......different. No aggression. She knew she couldn't fully trust him. But he was cooperating. He was trying. He could be made....better. Not only that but she wasn't alone anymore. She had....well...close to family! They were of the same clan, they were family, however very distant. Ad for once she didn't feel like a freak. She didn't feel judged. Deep down, where her chest had been sealed, that break in her tattoo suddenly closed. But not only that, she felt something else close, a hole somewhere deep inside her, a hole that had been left by the hatred of so many people.
CRK.
A crack slithered across her chitinous face.
She blinked, a bit surprised as she felt her exoskeleton falling from her body, revealing a somewhat...different form. She had, conveniently, reached maturity, and adult Orchid Mantis were not back and white, they were completely white.
Needless to say, it was....surprising.

molting:

20Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:25 am

Anonymous

"O my....you changed...You are h-" Ezra would stop before he finished his sentence. He looked at the new Nira, blushing a bit. She looked better then she used to and well to Ezra she could be considered hot. But he would shake his head as he doesn't really care for women. He would stand to his feet and walk around her."Can you tell me more about our clan...I know nothing about it....." He would say as he felt he deserved to know about this wonderful clan he belonged to. He wanted to know if this clan could do anything else beside their transformations into their true form, and also what could they do in their forms. He needed to know this information so he could better understand how to use his abilities in combat, well mainly when he got Nira to remove his tag. But since she wanted him to learn some self control he didn't believe she would refuse to help him remove the tag if he asked.

21Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira nodded her head slowly, running a hand through that black hair of hers before speaking softly. "I .....think I molted..... It is something to do with my species of insect. Perhaps something similar will happen to you." she noted with a light-hearted chuckle at that, drumming her fingers along the counter, then shifting her attention back to the male. "I know this is new but I think you should meet my.......superior.....sensei...friend. He runs the village, so I suppose he's my teacher. In any case perhaps he ca help you with your....urges." she suggested.

22Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:16 am

Anonymous

"I hope not....I love how I look and there might be a chance I change into something....ugly. " Ezra would say to himself as he looks at his hands and then back at her."Before I met him tell me more about or clan. I want to know more of what we can do...." Ezra would tell her with a desperate look on his face as he stands in front of her. He really wanted to know about the clan and hopefully she would tell him. It would really suck if she didn't know anything or choose not to tell him, because like if you belong to a clan you at least deserve to know about it's history or something like that.

23Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:38 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira paused for a moment, considering before speaking. "A long time ago, the legends of our clan, from what my father said, was that there was some sort of....flower. Our entire clan was close to being torn apart by the war, so a brave soul went looking for this special flower that teleported to our world to bloom, before returning to it's own. Legend says that the man found this flower, and it took him to a garden of sorts. And when he returned, he had four of the largest, most beautiful flowers that had bloomed for so long that they had turned to crystal. These crystals were used to protect our clan, and when it was safe, they shattered into pieces....and it was those tiny fragments that give us our power. But it came with a price. My dad said that it changed the clan, turned us....different. Ninjas from all ovr hated us or feared us. So the clan dedicated itself to sealing jutsu, so that we could live in peace. But.......I never really understood that part of the story. I mean.....if it HAD worked then why wouldn't we have a home? why would we be so scattered?
My dad's letter didn't explain......But....I DO have a plan...."
She murmured softly, raising her hand and looking into the palm. "Once I'm strong enough....I'm going to find one of those flowers. And....if possible....figure out what happened to our clan....and see if we could be brought together again."

24Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:58 am

Anonymous

"Wow." Was all Ezra could say at first as he understood everything she said and also how she felt, as he kinda felt he wanted to help her."Since I am also a part the clan I would like to help you....and I guess you can help me have self control. But only if you want me to." Ezra would tell her with a small smile on his face.  Once again he would sit on the ground, growing tired of just standing and talking, he needed to relax and get off of his feet. That flower she spoke of was the thing that interested him the most as he wanted one for himself as it could make him stronger."Wait you said from the letter he sent you....Is your father not in the village?" Ezra would ask as he wanted to know more about the clan and since her father knew a lot he wanted to ask him in person.

25Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked at that, a bit surprised before she smiled and nodded her head. She had never considered it something she could get help on, or even something he'd care about. But at the offer she realized it might be nice to have assistance. A smile formed on her face and she nodded her head. "No....he died when I was very little...he gave a letter to my aunt to give me when the time was right." she explained, looking back down to her palm, running her thumbs along the other fingers on her hand. "But yea...it might be nice to have some help!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum