Takigakure

Meeting with the Boss Man Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting with the Boss Man

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 2:20 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

The letter still held loosely between her fingers started to feel heavier as she approached the meeting chambers of the Raikage. Why she had been summoned here was not quite clear but it seemed urgent enough that an official messenger was sent rather than running it through the post. The doors were heavy as she pushed one open enough to slide inside and take a seat at the large table near a window. The large seat at the head of the chamber was turned away from her so that it was impossible to tell if someone sat there. Patiently and silently she waited to see what was going on with a slightly nervousness to her presence.

2Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 3:06 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Tired, the Raikage was exhausted, he had just spent the morning climbing a huge mountain one handed, and climbed down using the other hand. That's not even counting the training he done, after meeting with some Genin up there as well. Needless to say, Achilles was tired, he had had it easy the last few weeks getting prepared to be Raikage by brushing up on diplomacy as well, as village regulations. It killed his training regime, but now that he started back, his body need to come back to being used to the punishment as well.

That brings us to where we are, now, with Achilles sitting in his large comfy chair, with the last thing he remembered being, the nice warm breeze, coming in from his open window. Then his eyes, had felt heavy so he decided he'd blink, and hold the blink for a while resting his eyes so they wouldn't be so tired. It had been then, that he suddenly got really comfortable, and well you get the point, Achilles fell asleep, in the middle of his office.

Unfortunately, due to the level of exhaustion he'd reached due to his training this morning as well as the late night he had before, he began to snore though it wasn't loud it was noticeable. Due to this deep rest he was feeling in his chair, he had no idea that his door had opened or that the Genin he'd called for had entered his office and was waiting on him.

3Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 3:18 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

When the wind died down for a moment is when she first heard it. All in the matter of a single moment her composure went from nervous and scared to annoyed. Rising from her seat and walking over to see who was in the chair she saw the man who had been summoned her dead asleep and snoring away. The annoyance boiled over into frustration and with a swift movement raised her hand level with his forehead and flicked him with her index finger.

4Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 3:37 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Now, of all the things, Achilles was, strong, intelligent, brave, and above all else, he was a protector, one thing that he was and didn't like people knowing, was he's a bit jumpy when it comes to his sleep. Of course the flick was little more than a bit of a hit on his forehead, the action surprised, Achilles, who of course reacted, and the way he reacts while asleep to a surprise. Well, he can be a bit, jumpy.

As soon as the girls index finger connected with his forehead, his heads immediately shot open, causing him to fling himself backwards in reflex. The result was his chair flopping backwards along with him being flung back as well rolling a bit further than the chair and landed on his back. "Uh...Hello..?" The tall kage, embarrassingly pushed himself up to his feet, face now blistering red, at having been caught sleeping and then scared out of his sleep.

His view was centered upon the small girl, well smaller then him, with short wild, white hair, glaring violet eyes, and a surprisingly developed figure for someone who appeared her age. All in all, she looked like a younger version, of Hana, his current ANBU Captain, and well, person he enjoyed spending time with personally.

5Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 3:50 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

Natty simply stood there, all of her strength being used to hold back a laugh as the most powerful shinobi in the land of lightning fell back on his rear due to the actions of a genin. While holding back she didn't pay much attention at first but then started to notice as the kage seemed to be noting her figure. A quick adjustment of her cloak and a use of her arms to hide what was left was all it took before she opened her mouth and shared her first words with him, "Hello yourself, pedo kage."

6Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 4:01 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles face immediately turned red, as he considered what she could have meant by what she said, "No, you look like someone I know that's all!" He began waving his arms around in defense of his accidental gaze, he was rather intrigued how she could look so similar to Hana, but it didn't matter at the moment. "Oh wait, you're Natsumi Ito, correct?" It had taken a few moments to realize, that there had to have been a reason that a Genin was in his office.

He had sent for the girl earlier in the day, she had been assigned to a team with two others, but they didn't have much future, likely career Genin, maybe Academy Instructors if they ever passed the Chuunin Exam. But that would be the extent of their careers, Natsumi however held some skill, and a lot of potential often unnoticed by her instructors, but Achilles could see it. Especially when he read the answer she gave for wanting to become a Shinobi, in fact that was what convinced him to take her on to begin with.

7Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 4:14 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

She relaxed herself and lowered hers arms to her sides, asked her name to which she gave a slight nod. "That is the name you wrote on this summons for me. Care to explain what is going on?" The mood of the room itself had relaxed rather quickly after this little event and left Natty with the confidence to calmly walk back to the chair next to the toppled kage chair and sit down. A serious look was still on her face though she was obviously curious as to why the kage called her to his office. Clearly it wasn't some sort of punishment or he wouldn't have been napping when she walked in, so what was it?

8Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 4:50 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles smiled a bit at the attitude, 'Yeah she reminds me a lot of Hana.' After which he tilted his chair back up and rolled it back to his desk to which he plopped down into his comfy chair and smiled at the girl. "Well, Natty." He decided since they were going to have to get use to each other from here on out, he'd try the nickname and see how it went. "I've been looking through your graduating class, looking for someone." It wasn't clear what he was saying at first, as he wanted it to be a fun little reveal.

"That's when I came upon your file." As he said this he picked up a file on his desk which had her name inscribed on it across the top. "Not, very remarkable, until I got to, two portions of your file." He placed it back down on the desk giving her a sad but serious look, "It's been a while since that day." He was looking down a bit as he spoke now, "I always feel like if I had been a bit closer, maybe I could have saved him as well." By this point he had gotten up from his desk again and walked over to Natsumi.

"I asked you here, because I feel like you're the type of Shinobi that all Shinobi should be like." Referring to her reason for wanting to be a shinobi of the Hidden Cloud village, "We should want to protect the village for the villages' sake not just to become tools." He stayed knelled next to her as he said the next part in nearly a whisper, "And because I want to personally train you, as sorry for not being able to save your father when I saved you."

9Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 5:11 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

At first his words brought her back to wondering if this was a punishment after all, so far those who agreed with her exam answer were basically non-existent. But that's when things took an interesting and unexpected turn. What had he meant by possibly saving him as well? From this point on her body started to tense and the focus of her eyes locked onto his, never wavering. Despite the following words seeming to be a sort of praise or admiration her mind was far away from indulging in compliments. That's when the breakdown came, not by a shout but a whisper, her father's avenger was kneeling next to her after years of mystery.

Tears started to form in the corners of her eyes though the rest of her face had yet to catch up to the situation. Before she broke down in front of him she quickly got to her feet and walked quickly to the window to look out and get some fresh air. Without meaning to she stuck her head out the window and gagged a bit like she was throwing up but nothing came out. All this new information rushing over her was stirring up emotions she had never experienced before and it almost felt like she was being violated, moving away from anything that touched her be it the man in the room or pieces of furniture. Eventually she started to reel herself back into reality and looked at her apparent savior before latching onto him and not letting go, a silent hold that was weighed down by a sea of emotions surfacing even still.

10Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Fri May 16, 2014 6:10 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

Achilles could only watch as, the girl had just, had some dark things in her past revealed and brought to light, he couldn't blame her. It was a rather dark time, and it would change anyone, hell it had changed him, and got him to become a Shinobi again, when he wanted nothing to do with it. He could hear the sniffling, and then the almost gag like weeping coming from the girl as she held her head out of the window. He felt awful at having revealed all of that, but if he was going to teach her, he was going to be honest about everything.

Finally she came back, both in reality and in looking at him instead of outside, she pretty much tackled his stomach enveloping him in a hug. He couldn't help but return it, as it was a pretty shocking discovery for her, but he had hoped it would make the fact he wanted to train her, more attractive as a proposition. "It's alright Natty." He was unsure of what to do by this point, but he was pretty sure she accepted, and he was going to give her the day, before beginning her training.

Releasing his end of the hug, he looked down, "Be here, tomorrow morning before daylight. That's when I start, so for now on, that's when you start training."

11Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Sat May 17, 2014 1:38 am

Takoda

Takoda
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

N a t s u m i

Just standing there for a while seemed to calm her down a bit so that when it came to to end the hug she was okay with that. The training would begin very early tomorrow morning, something she didn't mind at all since it would give her enough time to fully put everything in her mind back in it's place. "Yeah, you got it." Without another word Natty took a moment to breath and walked towards the door on her way home.

12Meeting with the Boss Man Empty Re: Meeting with the Boss Man Tue May 20, 2014 11:33 am

Achilles Raiki

Achilles Raiki
Raikage
Raikage

[Topic Ended]

Word Count: 1,165

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum