Yumegakure
Uzushiogakure
Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Meeting a Ninja of the Mist( Spar/ Training/ Social)  Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting a Ninja of the Mist( Spar/ Training/ Social)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain once again got himself in the Bloody Mist Field for some training as usual. Kain usually got himself at the field in the morning , evening and even night sometimes when he has got some free time due to holiday from work. Every time he was there, he would train his jutsu and further polish them besides making a new jutsu for him as the field is one of the most probably suitable places to try his new jutsu on without harming anyone or destroy anything as Kain's last attempt results in a building to be destroyed. But today he is in not just for that but also for a spar with someone. He has never thought that he will be having some spar with a local ninja here today but as they had already promised, they will meet here today to spar and taste each other strength and weakness and winner and loser had not yet been announce. Only they will show the outcome of their training. Kain patiently waits in the field for his arrival .

" I wonder what is it going to turn out." thought Kain as he decided to warm up by himself as he waits for the ninja to come. He has barely arrived there actually having thought at first he was late but later feel relieved that he was not so he decided to wait for that ninja. Kain is not someone who is in rush as he knows that he also is not someone who is that punctual in time and always got scolded for his lateness. The breeze of air that morning is so refreshing as Kain could even smell the very air around him.

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain suddenly heard a sound from his back somewhat similar to yodelling. Kain turns around and look over this man probably an ANBU ninja as he wore that wolf mask over his face to cover it. Kain does not know what is the intention really or where did this guy come from as he never expected to meet someone else instead of Oshiro that they promised to meet here. " an ANBU ninja? What does he is doing here?" thought Kain as Kain scans through the man carefully from top to bottom to make sure that he is really an ANBU ninja and he is not wrong about this.

Kain walks carefully towards the man while still making some distance from him as he never knows what will hit him. Kain ask for the man's identification and what he is doing here. Kain supposedly need to meet up with Oshiro that morning for a bit of spar that day but never to thought that he will be stumble across another guy instead. " Hello? You there?" said Kain to the ninja asking for some reply from him. ANBU ninjas can be easily identify by their unique uniform and mask that they wear to cover their face from the sight of enemy and for the secrecy of the mission been given to them as like now the man is wearing. Kain pretty sure that the man is an ANBU ninja but what Kain does not knows is what intention that man is here today. The man after finished his yodelling just smile instead towards Kain although Kain thought that was super weird and creepy.

Kain does not know what this man is looking for, probably hospitality or hostility towards Kain. Only fate will decides it all.

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain was trying to be friendly to the man but all he gets is unwelcoming gestures from the man either spoken wise or not. The guy had some eerie thing about himself and he looks very unfriendly based on how he looked at Kain and how he treated Kain with disgust although Kain could not see his face, he knows that the guy must be making his disgust face while he looked at Kain.. Kain knows that ANBU ninjas are those ninjas that are on top of the classes and rank in the village and it is actually not Kain's first time to meet an ANBU ninja but he never thought that one would be this unfriendly even for some weak guy like Kain himself. The first one is actually not that friendly but at least there is some hint of hospitality and happiness in him rather than this one. All Kain could see in the guy's eyes are hostility, anger, and hatred. Kain does not quite knows what has happened to him in his past but Kain pretty sure that this guy cannot be underestimated and he is dangerous.

The man then starts to complaint about how Kain's voice is irritating to him and how he voided Kain's question. " Well I am sorry you by any means possible but does this mean that you are an ANBU? Cool if that is so." said Kain trying to open up space for relationship with the man. The man can be considered rude to some people by how bluntly he can react to others but nothing could offended Kain.

" To be able to be in ANBU squad must mean that you have such a credibility and strength as a ninja. I never thought that I would see another one of you after the last one." said Kain impressed by the man's ability as a ninja. " So what do you do here, if I may ask? Are you on some kind of mission or something? I know that ANBU's mission are one of the most top secret so if it was, I would not ask further" ask Kain politely to him as he feels the need of curiosity inside himself. Kain is very curious in witnessing the power of an ANBU ninja himself that he decided to ask the man to demonstrate some of his techniques and jutsus to him. " Would you show me some of your jutsu?" said Kain with a smile waiting for him to response.

Last edited by Kain Tatsuke on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

One by one questions were all thrown at the man but none of it were answered by the man as silent fill the air. That man is sitting high on the tree 3 meters directly above Kain, so it is hard for Kain to perceive what is that man doing on top of the tree and Kain does not plan to bother him at all. Suddenly, after finished asking the man some questions, the man promptly raises his head before his body starts to sway from back and forth on top of the tree making the branches to sway a bit. " Are you alright there? Are you tired? If you do, how about you come down here?" said Kain out of concern for the man as it has been a long time since he was up there where he first saw him and probably longer.

Suddenly out of thin air, the man asks Kain to hit him within a short time of 3 seconds which break his silent all this time. " Hit him? but why? " thought Kain as he has got no time to lose anyomore to think about it. Kain has just to act now either attack him or leave him. Kain is pretty nervous as to never he come across someone who would ask somebody else to attack them. To him that is just absurd but maybe to this guy a ninja higher rank and more experienced than he is has got more tricks up his sleeve so Kain decided to comply to his request. " This is maybe a test?" thought Kain as he moves on by making a single quick handseal using his hands before coming closer at him.

Without hesitation, Kain cast his Water Slicer with a swipe of his right hand after done making the handseal, collecting moisture in the air to form a slicer from his hand directly towards the man who sits on the branch. The attack would have cut the tree into two, and might be dangerous if he does not evade it. Kain then proceed with his hand sign by always preparing it for any responses by the man before deciding to cast another. " Are you okay?" ask Kain as dust obscure the area where the tree had been. " Maybe, I mighht have gone over board..." thought Kain feeling at guilt.

112.5 Chakra

Spoiler:

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Obscured by the dust that flew around on the are where the attack lands, Kain could see nothing there but the tree falling down to the ground after being hit with the slicer, cutting in two. Kain looks upon the area, not wanting to leave his sight even for a mere seconds, as there could be some movement from within it. " Arrgggh, this smoke, if only I could see through it" thought Kain as he tries to get a closer look at it drawing near into it. Suddenly, water starts to float in the air forming a few needles made of moisture in the air and is being drawn at Kain. " Water needles? He is alive, good thanks but he is casting from within the smoke, using the smoke as a way to cover himself from my sight." thought Kain as he prepares his handseal for counter attack. Already preparing the handseal, it just take a short time to cast the jutsu as within seconds the needles fly towards Kain. Kain spits out a massive volume of high current water from his mouth that covered the area and towards all direction preventing some of the needles to reach it. By also surfing on the water, Kain then escape by jumping through the only weakness in the jutsu casted by the man. The jutsu that the man casted leave a hole directly above it, allowing one to jump out of the jutsu using that hole.

Kain then would continue to spits that volume of water mid air while the whole area is covered with water, crushing the enemy with the surging current,if not blocked. While spitting water out of his mouth. Kain cast another handseal, while finally off mid air and is surfing towards the enemy with the water surge he made, Kain would put his hands on the surface of water. The chakra from his hands would form sharks in the water who would after the man. The shark is so ferocious that they created raging stream along their way, preventing any means to escape while still regenerating if hurted from the water.

87.5 Chakra

Spoiler:

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kain safely escape his way from the water needles jutsu casted by the man using another jutsu that Kian casted to counter and give him way to break out from that deadly trap. The needles just promptly hit the water and turn back into water as it what it supposed to be in the beginning. Kain come surfing towards the man using his wave and shark attack while the man would the the same thing as he rush forward and weave his handseals. A large barrier is formed in front of him probably made from his jutsu as it is meant to protect him from Kain's attack. Kain could clearly see that barrier in front of him coming closer by each seconds.

Not exactly finish with that,the man would then weave another handseals for another jutsu as a thick mist starts to form out of thin air. The mist is so thick that it is nearly impossible for anyone to see in it except those who had the kind of power to do so like dojutso or maybe a sensory ninja type. Kain himself is not a sensory type, so he would find that a little troublesome for him to locate the enemy. He can only see a few feet in front of him and no more that that. This thick mist would provide mobility and advantage to the enemy if he probably have got the ability to move around in it. " A mist? Is he a sensory type? or perhaps a dojutsu? I need to get off now or I might crashed into the barrier without be able to saw what is coming in front of me." thought Kain as he jumped off the water wave but the sharks and the water keeps coming into the enemy's direction. Kain waits for any sound of impact of his jutsu as he could not see anything in the thick mist, which obscure his sight greatly. Kain almost panicked until he tries to calm himself down. " I can do this!" said Kain to himself as he waits for any movement inside the mist preparing for any attack from the man.

Kain Tatsuke

Kain Tatsuke
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

In the midst of the foggy field, it is a bit harder for Kain to recognize properly people around or even predict any projectile coming towards him. Clearly in this battle, Kain is truly at disadvantages as he could not detect anything from within the mist created by the man. Up till now, the man is nowhere to be seen and all he does up till now is hunting them which hinting towards that he can see through the mist clearly.

In a few seconds, in the mist waiting for any responses from the enemy, suddenly a kunai tied with a paper come rushing fowards them. Kain could not do anything as it is so sudden and he is too late to cast any defensive technique to defense against the kunai. As the kunai gets closer, the kunai effect starts to come into effect but before it come into activation, Kain quickly changed his form into that like a liquid allowing the kunai to go through right passed him and blow up behind him,only sustaining minor damage from the after impact. " I should use this opporturnity to my best" thought Kain in his liquid form. In this form, Kain get a little time before he can get back into his human form and in this form it is harder for him to sense Kain, unless he is a Uchiha or have sensory adept at least. This benefits Kain as he is planning his attack.

72.5 Chakra

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum