Hoshigakure
Takigakure

I'm Training [Solo, Training] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Training [Solo, Training]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Training [Solo, Training] Empty I'm Training [Solo, Training] Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:39 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora woke up in the middle of the night, this time without any assistance from his parents. In two days the Chuunin Exams would be starting, and his training would have to become even more serious if he wanted to have the best chance of winning. Their were three Suiton Jutsu that he planned on getting, but he never got the time to go and do them because he was so busy. But now, it was the time. It was the time to make his parents proud...they were counting on him winning the Chuunin Exams. He remembered the reasons they pushed him to join the Chuunin Exams..
----------------------------------

Sora was curled up into a ball on his bed, weak from all the excessive training his parents forced him to do. Somehow, he managed to escape into his room and lock the door..all he wanted was a ten minute break.

"Why do they make me do all this training..I don't even want to join the Chuunin Exams!"

He had many bruises across his body, and his training Gi was torn to shreds. Sora could barely move a muscle with how exhausted his body was.

Sometimes I wonder if my parents really want to train me, or enjoy seeing a child with a broken spirit..gah..

He turned his head, facing his wooden door when he heard three knocks.

"Do you mind if I come in?"

It was the gentle, kind voice of his mother...a stark contrast to her cold, sarcastic nature when she was training Sora. Yuria did it to remove any personal feelings that could hinder the training..he sighed. Sora couldn't stay angry at his mother forever.

"No, I don't mind..come on in."

The door opened about halfway, allowing his mom's thin figure to pass through. She was wearing the Hyuuga clan robes, her large eyes staring at Sora.

"Are you okay? You can talk to your mother..."

She sat down besides Sora.

"It's just...all this training..what am I doing it for?! Even if we cut this training down by half, I'd still be a pretty good shinobi, and that's all that matters! I don't need to be number one or anything!"

"Well..I suppose you are old enough to know the reason why me and your father push you so hard. If we just wanted you to become the strongest shinobi ever, you're right, all of this isn't needed."

His eyes widened in curiosity. An actual reason to all of this madness? It didn't seem possible..

"Not only do we need to condition you physically, but we need to condition you mentally and spiritually, because the trials ahead will take an enormous amount of power in all three categories if you want to survive.."

Sora was curious now. What could he do that his parents couldn't? They were practically masters!

"Sora...if it weren't for the kind heart and strong want for justice, me and your father would have never brought you into this..but the reason we push you past your limits is because you're going to be the one who frees the branch members from that seal.."

Sora felt many different types of emotions. Curiosity...why didn't his parents do it himself. Anger. So they were basically using him as a tool? It was true Sora valued justice, but turning the Hyuuga Clan upside down like this? That thought lead into the final emotion, which was fear. What if he died? The Hyuuga elders were powerful beyond belief, and Sora knew that this wouldn't be solved politically. It would take the lives of many..

"Look...this is a big job for someone your age. I'll understand if you don't want anything dealing with this. You're my son, and I'll always continue to love and support you."

She was right, this was a big thing to think about. Just as Yuria was about to leave and give Sora time to think about this..,

"Wait..I think I know my decision. I just want to know one thing..why don't the branch members or you guys do it? You're totally strong enough!"

"The branch members don't trust anyone from the main house, even if we're on the same side. They wouldn't go along with something as dangerous as this...and me and your father are just two people..despite us being among the strongest, we will still have to fight many Hyuugas around our level, and the clan leader, who's stronger then us. We'd be worn out and nearly dead when we reached the clan leader, and assassins obviously won't work because of the Byakugan. If you moved along the ranks, then you'll gain more political power. Maybe then we might have the power to free the branch members without the need for any bloodshed.."

"Alright...I'll help you both out! I won't let this injustice continue any longer!"

Sora figured that training in the Hyuuga Compounds would be good enough. After all, it had slightly better equipment. Sora just preferred to see different people, which is why he used the village's training field. He hopped out of his bed in his boxers and a -shirt, and went over to his closet, twisting the knob and sliding it open, scanning the various Gi that his mother made. When they weren't training, she was such a kind person. Instead of wasting time deciding, he took a random Gi off of his hangar. When it came into contact with the light, one could see that the Gi had a white top and white bottom with a red belt, and the Hyuuga clan symbol where the right breast would be.

He took the Gi off of the wooden hanger, throwing it carelessly on his bed, and slid his training uniform on.

"I also have to win this for my sensei, Mizuna! I won't be doing my duty as a student if I don't show all the Genin what Konoha's senseis can really do...she's the first person to ever show me friendship, a debt that I can't pay back..."

As he said this, he grabbed his headband, the object that identified his pride as a shinobi of Konoha, off of the wooden desk next to his desk and put it on his forehead, walking out of his room and his house. He had no clue where his parents were. Either they were out on a date, or a mission.

I should be working on my Water techniques, they'll help a lot. Then, I can start working on my Ink techniques.

It was a bit cold outside, but it was nothing that would bring Sora to his knees. The Genin had gone through much worse with his training..
"Come..attack me."

To any onlooker who wasn't familar with Sora's mother, Yuria, they would see that her fighting stance had many openings..but, they would be wrong.

"I can't teach you my special form of Jujitsu until you can understand it..."

He wanted to charge in and attack, because careful analysis didn't. seem to work against his mom. Perhaps this was one of those things where you just stop thinking and go in swinging! So, Sora charged in with a flying kick aimed directly at her face...but right before the attack landed, he was suddenly flipped out of the air and landed on his back like a turtle, right in front of her. Yuria didn't even bother bringing out her hand...Sora was just stopped, like he hit a brick wall.

"Both of your approaches are wrong. You need to think outside of the box..you allow me to find your center of gravity much to easily. Take a break..."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Boulder after boulder was being mercilessly thrown at Sora, but he was nimble enough to avoid being crushed. His father told him he just needed to climb the mountain and dodge some stuff..easier said than done, especially with a crazy person like Kenshiro!

"This training will definitely increase your courage, something our talentless disciple certainly needs! Plus, it'll increase your reflexes and speed! No one wants to be crushed by a giant boulder, after all! Bwahahaha!"

Oh god..I'm going to die, and we're outside the village...tell me this isn't happening. What God gave this man such strength made him a father?!

"Hahaha, this is so much fun!"

Kenshiro chucked another boulder, with Sora narrowly managing to get out of the way by swinging his body to the left.

"Why do these boulders seem to get bigger every time we do-"

"Less talking, more dodging!"

The endless onslaught of boulders were relentless, and continued for about an hour. Even after all of that, he only made it a quarter of the way to Kenshiro.

"Feh. Alright, let's go back to the village."

Sora grabbed his bookbag, and along with his father, began to leave the mountains.

He's starting to make progress..I guess this is the fruits of all the hard work..
-------------------------------------

Sora arrived at the training grounds, an extremely large plain with various training equipment, and a sparring area that was massive enough for even jutsus that covered a wide area. He jumped atop a boulder, his body light as a feather, and began meditation. It was to get his spirit warmed up for the heavy Ninjutsu training he would be doing. But, before he could truly get his body to work, a tiny rock struck the back of his head. He opened his eyes, and activated the Byakugan.

"Come out..I know someone's there.."

He was a bit casual with this, because if the person really wanted to kill him, then Sora would have been dead already. It was a scary thought..

A small boy, about a foot shorter then Sora emerged from the shadows. He wore glasses, and his hair was neatly kept, along with his clothes, the standard Hyuuga robes. The small boy looked at Sora with an intense glare..why couldn't he feel this killing intent before? Just to be safe, he leapt off of the boulder and descended into his Gentle Fist stance...and now that he had a better view of him....!

"Hmph. I didn't expect to see you here, Sora. Training for the Chuunin Exams like I am, I see.."

"Katsuro Hyuuga..."

Katsuro and Sora both shared similar stories. They were bullied in the academy, and used for their intelligence...they really had no friends. Sora had tried on multiple occasions to befriend Katsuro since they were in the same boat, but it never worked...Katsuro was a branch member, and he despised anyone from the Main Family.

"Hmph. I suppose we should spar each other and see our strength.."

WC: 1818

2I'm Training [Solo, Training] Empty Re: I'm Training [Solo, Training] Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:42 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The two Hyuugas glared at each other, sizing the other. Katsuro descended into his Gentle Fist stance, ready to fight.

Katsuro is joining the Chuunin Exams? No matter how much I dislike him, it's my duty as a shonobi of Konoha to warn him of the dangers that my Mom told me..

"Look, Katsuro. I have to warn you about the Chuunin Exams...it'll be extremely dangerous, so don't join it."

Before he could even continue with his reasoning, Katsuro was enraged, rushing in to start the first attack.

"Shut up you Main Family scum, you can't tell me what to do! I always knew you just pretended to be nice, all of you are the same!"

He swung hard at Sora's ribs, completely forgoing his Gentle Fist stance. But his anger wasn't any help to him at all..it was a massive hinderance. With a single hand, he stopped the blow from landing by grabbing Katsuro's fist.

"Your stance was pretty good, but you must not let your anger take control of you..you'll only get yourself killed like that..."

Sora chucked Katsuro two meters to the right, turning to face him.

"Are you going to let me finish what I was saying? I didn't tell you to not join the Chuunin Exams because of our differences in class, but because I want to keep all my allies alive. The Kirigakure ninjas are extremely lethal and they aren't above killing us!"

Katsuro began to calm down, taking in a few breaths, and got up, descending back into Gentle Fist.

"How come you can control your anger so well? What kind of training does the Main Family give you?"

Sora shook his head.

"It has nothing to do with what part of the clan you belong to! Besides, I was never an angry person in the first place..."

"W-what...that's impossible! Didn't the bullying make you angry!"

Sora shook his head. Katsuro may have been smarter when it came to things like books, but he seemed so far behind when it came to wisdom. Sora was really starting to understand the benefits that his parent's training were giving him..

"Well, Katsuro...are we just going to stop here, or are we going to continue fighting? If you really want to join the Chuunin Exams and survive, then you have to master your anger! Don't let it overcome you.."

"Feh. Fine, I will try and follow your advice..the time for talling is over...the true fight starts now, so let us begin!"

Hah, look at me, giving wisdom to the misguided like my parents..I think I'm gonna become a master soon!

Katsuro charged at Sora, launching many palm strikes. They were much faster, and looked like they would hurt much more then the attack that he did earlier. But, they were on a different level, as Sora smoothly twisted his body just enough to get out of the way.

"Hahaha, those attacks were nice, but just not fast enough!"

Sora shoved his left palm at the center of Katsuro's solar plexus, sending him five meters backwards and leaving him in severe pain.

Hm...I think this is enough. I should resume my training.

Katsuro struggled to get up, staring at the eyes of Sora.

"I see...the differences in our power are clearly worlds apart..but I won't be quitting the Chuunin Exams, but this knowledge you've given me..I will use it to improve myself. Next time we see each other, I won't lose!"

"Heh, I'm looking forward to it!"

With that, Katsuro left the training grounds, most likely to go off and do training of his own.

"Alright...I know I should be doing more practice with my Suiton jutsu, but I don't even know a single one of my ink arts."

Sora thought back to the conversation he had with his father about the ink arts..he was the man who taught him about it, after all.

In the art room of Sora's house was his father, sitting in the middle of the room on a wooden in standard artist garbs and painting Konohagakure. The whole room was a mess, with various colors of paints all over the place. Kenshiro summoned Sora to have a little talk with him..

"Yes, father?"

"Hm...have you made any progress with your ink arts?"

"...Er...ink arts?"

"Eh? I forgot to tell you? Alright, think of Ink like a sub element...like ash with Katon, or Mud with Doton. Watch...."

Without any need for handseals, the one of the various paintings in the room came to life...an ink tiger!
It would have been awesome, if Sora wasn't a coward...he hid behind the massive figure that was his father.

"What are ya scared of? Scruffles only follows my commands..."

Scruffles?

Sora snickered, but a quick glare from his father shut him up.

"This is the power of the ink arts..unlimited options...a gateway to the soul."

"So, when are we going to start training?"

Kenshiro chuckled, shaking his head and motioning the tiger back to its painting.

"I'm sorry, but I can't teach you. You must find your own path.."

With that, he resumed painting, leaving Sora to wonder just what the hell he meant.
"My own path...I think I kind of understand..every artist is different..he couldn't just teach me how to draw, I'd have to discover what type of style I liked...just like my father, I won't need a paintbrush to show off my works of art!"

Focusing his Suiton chakra, he made a single handseal, thinkjng about various shapes and animals. Tigers, Birds, Dragons..

At first, a disfigured tiger appeared im front of him, but after a few more tries, he was beginning to get the hang of the technique. Shading, value, every little detail. It was exhausting on his chakra, but he managed persevere.

"Father...I will make you proud of my art!"

But before he could train anymore, he fell to the ground, exhaustion finally catching up to him.
-------------------------------------
"Hehe..this kid sure is something else, eh? Oh? He's awake.."

"Grah..Mom? Dad? Where are we...did we all die....?"

Kenshiro laughed slapping his hand against his thigh. As Sora looked around, he realized that he was in a hospital..

Yuria spoke, stroking Sora's hair.

"You overworked yourself while you were training..the grounds keeper found you and brought your body to us.."

"And right before the Chuunin Exams...you could have been seriously hurt."

Kenshiro sighed.

"But, I'm proud of you..I saw some of the ink that stained the blades of grass at the training field...I assume you found your own path then!"

Sora nodded.

"Ha, my son will be unstoppable! I want those Kirigakure Genin to come after him, hell, bring the whole village!"

"H-Hey...I'm not that strong!"

WC: 1183

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum