Takigakure

Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:30 am

Anonymous

"Damn he died..." Ezra would mumble to himself, so that she wouldn't hear what he said. Since they were now agreed on him joining her he wondered what they could talk about now.  Maybe the flower thing maybe more about how they could get more strength, or about food who knows. All he knew was that he needed to find something to talk about or he would leave, but he would be fine with either."So Nira.....what insect are you ....well what do you turn into?" Ezra would ask her with curiosity in his eyes." O and do our clan only turn into insects?"

27Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:55 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira smiled a bit at that and chuckled a bit at the question. "Actually no. The fruit of the soul flower is said to have three different ways to bloom. In us it is in our Lungs. Or Breath of the Mantis. In others it manifests in the eyes, Eye of the Raptor. And in others it manifests in the Heart. Heart of the Badger. I don't know much about these other manifestations but they are said to not be as .....unusual beneath their seals being mammals. But their natomy is just aas unusual, like our Bone plates." she noted, lightly rapping her knuckles on bone plating beneath her skin, that he too would have. "And as for me, From what I've been able to find out, I'm what's called an Orchid Mantis." she explained, looking to her white hair thoughtfully.

28Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:58 pm

Anonymous

"I must have the heart of the badger...Or the Eye of the Raptor." Ezra would say as he looked at his hands. He actually didn't know what kid of manifestation he was as when he remembered looking at himself while young he looked like some strange creature. But maybe Nira knew what type of creature he was. But from what he said before going into his thought he would have to ask her."You know which of the three I am?" Ezra would ask her as he would lay on the ground, getting in a more comfortable position. He would then yawn as he waited to hear what she had to say. He might leave soon as he was getting tired, or he might get his ass back on the roof of the dojo and sleep there.

29Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

Nira Sjane

Nira Sjane

Nira blinked a bit at that, surprise written on her face as she gave a sheepish no of her head at that, rubbing at her neck before she spoke. "Oh, well um...the tag is on your chest....so it could only be Heart of the Badger, or Breath of the Mantis like me. And erm....since your transformation didn't involve any mammalian aspects such as fur, I think it's safe to assume you have the same manifestation as me, Breath of the mantis." She explained softly, lightly running her fingers through that soft, white hair of hers, her attention shifting briefly to the side before shifting back.

[exit]

30Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dojo of the Feng [Training][Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:50 am

Anonymous

"How interesting...But I don't think my breath smells like one of a mantis."Ezra would say as got back on the roof of the dojo. He wondered what he could do with his knew found knowledge of this clan. Even though nothing came to mind as he still knew a little, in his opinion, about the clan he could devises something that could help him. But right now he wouldn't think of any of that, he needed to rest. So he would do what he usually do before he went to sleep, say a phrase he likes to say to himself." Empty your mind....Be formless Ezra...Be like water."Is what he would say as he shut his eyes and went to sleep.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum