Tonight we feast[Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tonight we feast[Open]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:46 am

Anonymous

Ezra would be laying on the ground staring up at the night sky, a blank expression on his face as he did so. Reaching next to him he would put someones severed arm on his chest, so the hand was on his face were the fingers where basically on his mouth. He would then bite off three of the fingers and place the arm back next to him. As he chewed on the fingers he would smile as he felt good whenever he was eating something." All I need now is something to entertain me...or some more food."He would say in between chews as he continued to stare at the night sky. Suddenly he would see a shooting star and he would make a wish, a wish for more human body parts to eat. Ezra would roll on his chest and look forward, and give a sad sigh, his wish didn't work and his only had the chest part of some guy's body over a fire. Rolling back to his back he would shake his head."Wishes never work..." he would mumbled as he sat up and grabbed the hand that was next to him. He would look at the hand examining it for some reason, he didn't want to bite any more fingers off but find the right spot to bite into. With a quick movement he would bite into the wrist and begin to devour it up till the hand was off of the arm. Ezra didn't usually eat anything other then the organs of others but when he got hungry he would eat everything, and I do mean everything.

2Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:25 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

[i]It was late at night, but Junpei couldn't drift off to sleep. Ever since he acquired the title Daimyo, he had been more than restless and before he knew it he found himself traversing the night time streets of Otogakure. Not a soul was out, it was almost crypt how empty it was, but it was tranquil how peaceful it was. Only his own breathing and footsteps were heard as he walked the lone streets of the Sound Village, he guessed that was the perk of the habitat being a minor village. So for once in a long time, he felt his soul was at peace, until his nose caught the scent of something from his past. It went beyond having skeletons in his closet, for no closet in the world could contain the skeletons of all the souls he had eaten, no devoured, in his lifetime. Along with the scent soon came the crunch of teeth moving through joints and crunching on bones. Junpei felt his psyche tremble as he regained his composure and moved to the area that these gruesome noises originated from. From a safe an unnoticeable distance he saw a single male lying on the ground eating a human arm. Junpei's stomach churned in nostalgia as he watched the boy's teeth sink into the severed arms wrist.

Taking in a breath and closing his eye, the orbs that were gleaning a demonic crimson red, went to a dull red shaded upon reopening. He again became the Sleeping Dragon, but he would soon make his presence known and show that he didn't approve of the males actions. Since his time here he noticed the ninja were a bit more unique than what was produced in other villages. Sure Kirigakure had the bloodthirsty killers, but the children here, were just odd and somewhat demented. From kidnapping others their age in attempt to kill them, to cannibalism, to experimenting on ones own kin, the people in the Land of Sound seemed to be a bit twisted.

Pass the sounds of the boy eating the wrist portion of the arm, the sound of metal drawing against a wooden scabbard would be heard as Junpei's blade would be pointed at the males face. "Explanation?" His brow raised in curiosity for there were a lot of possible scenarios that could have been playing out and a lot of reasons the male could be eating an arm.

3Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Anonymous

"Why should I explain anything to you. You may have a sword to my face...but I don't believe you are skilled enough to kill me." Ezra would say as he puts the arms down and looks at the sword in his face with a blank face. He spoke like this because he care not for this man and deemed him unworthy to ask hi such things, even if Ezra was just an Genin. And also because this was no way to ask someone to tell you what they were doing, even if it was eating someone. This man should have showed Ezra respect by not putting a sword in his face. Looking over to the fire Ezra would notice that his food that was on the fire needed to be turned."If you will excuse me." Ezra would say as he slow arose to his feet and walked over to the human torso over the fire, as it was like if someone was roasting a pig, he would spin the thing he put the torso so they other side would cook. Well he would if he was allowed, he wouldn't move if the guy would try and use his sword on him.

Either if Ezra was at the fire or still in his original spot he would decided to tell the man what he was doing."I am simply getting rid of those who aren't part of this village...As I was told I can eat our enemies and that man was an enemy. How he was an enemy was simple. Since I am a predator I stalk all prey even if the belong to the village, and when I spotted this man kill another who did nothing wrong I did what needed to be done."Ezra would tell Junpei calmly. But he didn't tell him that he ate the other man that was killed as he didn't believed his body should have been wasted by being buried.

4Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's stomach continued its dreaded churning and at the smell of the cooking torso, his eyes returned to their natural devilish glint, signifying the Dragon was awake. As the boy moved to get up, Junpei would only move his sword lower to his chest and apply pressure enough that if he continued to move he'd only harm himself. "I think I have the skills to slaughter you twenty times over, but due to the position I'm in I don't think it'd benefit me much." His voice was grim, but peppered with bits of instability. Upon hearing the boys explanation though, Junpei noted that no further violence would occur seeing how the body was that of an outsider . .. or so he was told.

Withdrawing his blade that was literally on the males chest, Junpei returned it to the scabbard. "So why the interesting appetite. It's not everyday you find someone who consumes people and remains sane or tied to a village?" Junpei's eyes refused to scroll over to the pot of 'food' as he knew it would trouble his mind.

5Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Anonymous

Since Ezra wasn't able to turn his food he was a bit disappointing in himself as he felt the mans words were the truth, he could slaughter him over twenty times. But he did conitue to move till blood would come from his chest, but stop when it touched his chest bone. "Why? Hmm I guess because I consider everything food. But before I continue on why I ate the things I do..... ask yourself this. If you see a stray dog eating another animal...NO... another dog. Would that be wrong or would the dog just be surviving. Everyone in this world is food sir and if I choose to eat another person....I am just surviving. But I understand if you don't like that I eat people as many people in this world who do such a thing are't sane...but those who are sane and do what I do a looked upon by society as monsters. I am not saying we aren't but I also believe we all are monster that plague this world...some more than others." Ezra would stop his rambling for a second and stand to his feet."Before I continue to go on and about my beliefs let us exchange our names. I am Ezra. and you sir what is your name?" Ezra would ask him. Still speaking extremely calm with a blank look on his face. As he waited he would look over to the torso cooking on the fire, and he would begin to think to himself.'That thing should be done now...I will eat it after I finish talking to whatever his name is...'

6Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:38 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei listened to the boy talked and had immediately taken a liking to him. He had a strange appetite indeed, but he had a great mind, a mind that was wise beyond its years. "I hear your question and your philosophy, but I will answer with another question. If you saw a dog eating another dog, while there was other food available, what would you think of this dog?" For the first time Junpei looked over to the pot of food cooking, relating this to the second dog in the scenario and with this boy . . . Ezra being the first. "Seeing that you could kill a man, I don't see how much harder killing and animal could be." Junpei sat in the grass beside the boy giving a light chuckle. "I'm Junpei, nice to meet you Ezra, so tell me, what brings you out here so late at night. I'm guessing its safe to assume you're an orphan or don't have a home?" The boy seemed to be pretty truthful even with himself, so Junpei didn't think any harm could come from trying to figure out the boys story. Ezra seemed like he wouldn't even mind the blows to the psyche if they were delivered.

7Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:32 am

Anonymous

Ezra would give a small smile at the other question, this man seemed to be interesting." I would think nothing different of the dog....But what would you think of the dog. As we all feel different about many things." Ezra would ask him his face returning to it's blank expression. And then the man asked him another question after giving his name."You are completely correct I have no home and I am an orphan. And for the time being this spot I am in right now is my home...as I stay where ever I think I should lay my head."Ezra would tell him as he put his hands in his pocket. At this moment Ezra didn't know how he should feel about this man as he did have a sword at his chest, well and his face, a few minutes ago. Ezra would yawn as he was confused with himself on why he didn't feel anger towards the man.

8Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:01 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei nodded sagely before his eyes shifted to the roasting torso then back to Ezra. "I also would think no different of the dog, but with the dog be a metaphor for you, a human with a capable mind, I think your actions are making much sense." Junpei chuckled a bit then gazed at the night sky. Hearing about how Ezra rested where ever he please, Junpei was reminded a lot of him younger self back when he first left Kirigakure. "You live a life style much similar to my previous one . . . a wanderer and a cannibal at that." Junpei stood and stretched a bit. "But that can stay our secret, you a ninja of this village Ezra?" He looked over his shoulder with Ezra being in that general direction. This time he again stopped his eyes from straying to the cooking torso.

9Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:13 am

Anonymous

"I figured that was what you were doing." Ezra would tell him as he looked up at the sky. Because really who else could he have been comparing the two thing ton."I see so we used to be just alike? Interesting. What made you change your ways Junpei? Did you get a a family or something? Cause that is the only thing I think could change a man."Ezra would tell him as he continued to stare up at the beautiful night sky, amazed by it a bit."O and I am a shinobi of this village..I am a Genin. But I truly don't care about the title I have because that shouldn't reflect my skill as a shinobi. What about you? What is your standing in this village?  You asked for an explanation with a sword in my face on what I was doing so it seems you aren't some regular guy." Ezra would ask him. All these questions came from him wanting to know more about this man that claimed he Ezra lived a life style much similar to Jun's previous one. Ezra would remove his hands from his pocket and place them in his lap as he sat Indian style, as he was beginning to feel weird inside as if he was changing. Because as he talked to Jun he couldn't get the time he saw Nira change in front of him, as that was one reason he was out here. To find out how to do that also.

10Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:01 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei chuckled out loud and shook his head as if he regretted the change while he exhaled a soft breath. "I became the Daimyo . . ." He would turn his attention to Ezra as he spoke and give a shrug and as his mouth moved to the side of his mouth as if saying "I don't know". "I figured since I have to position I'd be under a magnifying glass, I really wouldn't be able to consume many, but also I didn't want to . . . Though I may not be one now, in due time at least I hope, I'll be a role model to the up and coming shinobi and I wouldn't want them living the life style that I did and that you do. It worked at the time being, but looking back at it, I regret my choices." His gaze turned to look out over the village and he took a moment after listening to Ezra once more. "You're right rank doesn't reflect your skill . . . but what it does reflect is your diligence and devotion." He looked back towards his company seeing if he was following. "It's crazy how much you remind me of myself, but I have a proposition for you Ezra . . . Along with another, I want you to become my pupil. This isn't to try to change your ways, because even though I regretted the lifestyle, people are different and you may relish in it years ahead when you look back. What I want to do is craft you into a formidable ninja, one with skill, but also diligence and a title that shows he worked for it." His hands moved behind the back of his head as he arched out a bit stretching his spine and earning a relieving couple of cracks. "How about it?"

11Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:18 am

Anonymous

"I understand. You have been given a title that is of the highest and doing such things could make no one...well regular people...want to follow you. And if you want to be a role model like you say then that is also a reason." Ezra would say on what Jun told him, as he turned his attention to him. Ezra still felt strange and it began to show as his hands and feet would have a strange silky substance cover them from his pores. It also was covering his body but due to the outfit he was wearing it would be seen. Ezra would crack his neck as he started to like the change that was happening to him. From everything Jun said Ezra would begin to have his personality change a bit, as when he gazed over at his food he felt disgusted. And he had never felt that way about food in his life. Ezra would look back at Jun, unable to move his neck now as he began to talk. " So if I give more diligence and devotion I will increase in rank..or well get a new title. What great information..but I honestly don't care for what rank or title I have."Ezra would tell him as a devious smile came over his face."Become your pupil? Interesting. I have never even been put in a squad..so I might not be what others call a team player. But if you truly want me to be your pupil and you my master I would like that." Ezra would tell him, his voice sounding a bit higher and more as if he was more of a child. Ezra would close his eyes as he began to continue talking. "Do i get to kill our enemies in any way I deem fit?"

12Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:53 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei curiously looked at Ezra's body as it began to develop and odd silky looking film on it. Junpei wasn't sure what it was, but it didn't seem like anything major . . . but at the same time it did. "You got some weird stuff spreading over your body . . . not sure what it is, but yeah. If the enemy deserves to be killed, I don't see why not." Junpei's judgement on the boy wasn't clear, but he was glad he'd be in his group so he could keep and eye on him. Thinking about this one and watching the odd film manifest on him, Junpei wondered what other oddities and rare and unique ninja did the Land of Sound have. Sure he was the Daimyo, but he was still very much a foreigner and was trying to figure the place out. Then not to mention get on teh villagers good side as they still frowned upon him.

13Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:03 pm

Anonymous

Ezra wouldn't say anything as his face would be covered by the substance and he will be unable to speak, as the substance would harden he would begin to change under it. And his appearance would reflect the two most important, meaning he will hang with them for the most part, in his life. And since those only two people would be Nira and Junpei their looks and personalities, that they had shown him, would influence what was to come from underneath the silky substance. Moveing his hand up he would break the substance that was covering his mouth, but let the rest fall of as he stood to his feet."Sorry if this bothers you..but the other reason I have come out here was to do this. I have been trying to molt like this girl Nira had done..." Ezra would say as he would shake himself so that all of the substance on his face would fall off and show his new look. And a new one it was indeed.
Tonight we feast[Open] Tumblr_mg6x82HjBM1rfrvrio1_400

"So how do I look sensei?" He would ask Junpei as he spun around, acting younger then he really was. Ezra would then run, or more like skip, over to the corpse that was cooking over the fire. Putting his hands behind his back he would sway back and forth as he looked at the 'food'. But for some odd reason like before he felt as if he didn't want to eat it, even though he didn't like to waste food."This is interesting...For some reason I...I can't bring myself to dig into this feast." The pale skinned and rather skinny boy, as he looks younger then he did before. but that wasn't all that was different as he gained light green hair , that curves upwards, giving it an impression of feathers instead of having his black small Afro. Also he had grow a few inches shorter and also his....bright golden eyes now glowed.

874/500:

14Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:11 pm

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei's brow rose at the mention of Nira, not only did Ezra know her, but he apparently was from the same clan as her. Junpei's looked at the boy more in depth in that moment wondering where his extra arms were, but figured all of them were different in their own way. Observing the molting process, Junpei was highly intrigued and by it and even more by Ezra's new appearance. His whole body had changed and he looked nothing like him old self. He apparently didn't have the same qualities of him old self either. "You look like a little child . . . here." Junpei again drew his blade, just with the flat of it facing Ezra so he could see his own reflection in the blade's metal. "Wat do you think of your new appearance?" Junpei inquired.

15Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:36 am

Anonymous

Ezra would look at the flat face of the blade and examined himself, he felt he look okay but kinda liked his other appearance better."I guess I like it....but I thought would take a appearance of something cooler." Ezra would say as he looked away from the blade and at Junpei. Ezra would sit on the ground once again as well he felt weak,' Must be a drawback on me forcing my self to molt...as I feel I can't do anything.' he would think to himself. He would get in the position that he was in before, but this was not to molt but to do something else. Since he didn't have the energy to do anything he would try and prepare himself for the next jutsu he wanted to learn. But he still wouldn't tell Junpei what he was doing as it would be any reason to, he would tell him when he needs to test it out. "So sensei. Tell me what are some of the things we will be doing together?"Ezra would tell him as he sat there with a smile. Even though he wasn't showing it he was building up hatred, gaining it from when he had be sent to this village after not getting his way. Even though he was sent here because he was a monster who had killed the only person who had been taking care of him...and the only one who had shown him love. But Ezra, even when he had killed the old women, didn't feel that way toward her as no one has ever loved him...but tolerated his existence.

16Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:47 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei placed the blade back in its sheathe and shrugged as Ezra noted he wasn't that fond of his new appearance. There was nothing that Junpei could do about it, well there was, but that cost quite the bit of money and he didn't think Mumei would be willing to travel all the way to the Land of Sound. "Hmmm, I guess we would do what ninja's do. You would defend the village, you would do missions, you would become a real shinobi." Junpei didn't know what to really tell Ezra, for that's all there really was to it. Of course the missions had their own perks and twist and things, but for the most part Junpei summarized Ezra's life as his pupil, though Junpei would surely though some of his own twist in there. "How's that sound?" He looked at Ezra still looking out over the village.

17Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:22 am

Anonymous

Ezra was going to comment about what he said they would being doing as he, at first, thought it was boring. But he quickly realized he should hold his judgement until he finally saw what Junpei really mean't. As people should always withhold their judgement on things they don't agree with as they might just not understand it. Ezra would close his eyes ash listened to what Junpei added."What I think of this place?" Ezra would say as to himself as he thought about an answer, and at the same time focused his anger and hatred.So he wouldn't give an answer on how he truly felt about this place, as it would be greatly influenced by his current anger he was building up."Right now I don't know how I feel about this place..." Ezra would say. He wasn't being completely truth full but in a way that is how he truly felt about this place.  But also how could he feel about this place really he hasn't done anything to get to know the culture, the people, or anything that people did to get familiar with a place. "Sensei.....Can you tell me about yourself?" Ezra asks him, as he wanted to know what his master was like or his history.

18Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 3:48 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei felt that due to the bit he knew about Ezra's history that he wasn't a fan of the Sound Village. Just like Junpei wasn't much of a fan of Kirigakure, so Junpei could tell their was something lurking beneath the surface of his words, something negative. Instead he just nodded sagely and allowed Ezra to have those feelings though, who was he to treat the boy as if he wasn't allowed to or entitled to feel how he felt. "Yeesh, you're a curious one . . . hmmm. Now do you want to hear about my or my story?" He inquired as the question could have two meanings and both answers would be very different, though the story would allow one to get an idea of what Junpei 'was' like and how he became that way.

19Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:01 am

Anonymous

"Tell me about your story,sensei." Ezra would say calmly, his eyes opening as he looked at the man. What he had been doing seemed to come to an end, as the anger and hatred from his past had built up and harnessed that into chakra, and finally translated it into a sort of an invisible physical aura that only certain people may be able to see. But to Ezra's surprised he didn't feel the anger he had built up but felt relief. As he waited to hear Junpei's story he would start to think of names he could use to call this new formed technique. It wasn't long till he had thought of something that the technique could be called, so the name was picked....King's Aura. To talk more about the technique and the presences it gave of was simple, it made the air tense and full out spit and malice.  

631/500:

20Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:56 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei paid no attention to the activation of Ezra's technique and more so focused on where to begin his story. "Hmmm . . ." He say back down seeing he'd be staying a while longer than he expected and began to tell his tale. "Let's see, I'll start back in Kirigakure. I was raised in the Hozuki clan, we were very bloodthirsty and savage like by nature and we were raised to be assassins. No mercy, not even to our comrades, if they, no we, showed weakness we were executed then and there. Weakness wasn't even permitted in our clan if you wanted to be a civilian and not a ninja." Junpei laid back into the grass and closed his eyes as he continued. "As time rolled around, the Chunin Exams came and it was rumored the Kirigakure genin that showed the most promise would be taken into a special group of ninja none other than the Seven Swordsman of the Mist. It proved to be just a rumor, spoiler alert . . . but back then I was naive and blind, so during the survival portion of the exams none of us could sleep. Us being my and my squadmates. No one showed it, but we all knew that if one were to fall asleep, they wouldn't wake up, greed had overcome us, and in addition impatience overcame me. By our second day when night rolled around, I killed them. I didn't care if they had succumbed to fatigue or were asleep, I simply assaulted both of them and to dispose of the bodies I ate them. That's where my cannibalism rooted from." He looked over at Ezra with his eyes now open. Looking up and looking for constellations Junpei began the next segment.

"It was no secret that I had killed my comrades in the exams, though me eating them was my attempt to hide it. But the fact that they died during the survival portion of the Chunin Exams, it was highly unlikely from the way we were trained. Exams now over and with me being promoted to Chunin, I returned home to see no blade waiting for me. No promotion, nothing, just a rank, a new found appetite, and a bit of emptiness. After that I didn't stay in the village long, but before I left, as a consolation prize of sorts, my father crafted me a special blade. I took that as a parting gift and left the village with no one trying to stop me as they understood that I had been jipped . . . at least that's why I think they let me go. Maybe they didn't want me cursing their village any longer. So I traveled the world and with my only skills being knowing how to kill, I became a mercenary, taking on odd end jobs assassinations and things like that and it didn't take long before someone from the Land of Snow noticed me and got me instated as an Anbu Ninja for the village. It didn't last long though, because I had gotten used to the mercenary life and the stability there was driving me nuts so I ended up going rogue from there too, but I took another young Chunin from there with me. You might meet him one day since he stays here in the village, his name's Hikaru. Taking in a deep breath and releasing it into the cool atmosphere, Junpei took a moment to think of where to go from there, because he was drawing near the end of his tale or at least moving up to current times.

"So after that, I joined an organization called the Akatsuki, it wasn't my first criminal organization, but it seemed a bit different and more serious than the others, but they had ironically  stationed me in Kirigakure. My family had luckily been making moves though and one of my cousins was actually the Gate Guard, so getting in and out was fairly easy. Time spent in the village of the mist, lead to me eventually opening a restaurant franchise there and it allowed me to oddly hide in plain site. There I met the previous Mizukage of Kirigakure and boy . . . she was something else. You seem of age, so I'll let you know that if a busty lady comes to the and of Sound saying they're bearing my child . . . she's not lying." He laughed out loud reminiscing on Neru and he kind of wondered what happened to her. He wouldn't mind running into her once more . . . or twice.

"So after that, I left Kirigakure with another parting gift, but I guess I was the giver more so, but yeah then I came tot he Land of Sound and the invasion happened. Some of the Akatsuki members got killed, disappeared and well, the old leader Saika, got assassinated only a day after becoming the Daimyo here, but now here I am. You can tell from my tale, that I've changed quite a bit, but deep down the original me is still there . . . so tell me Ezra, what was your journey like?" He looked over at the boy who's appearance caught him off guard. He had forgotten he molted and it was weird thinking that it was something Junpei would eventually get used to.

21Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:35 am

Anonymous

Ezra would end his technique as Junpei began to talk, as he wanted to listen to everything the man told him. And if he kept the technique active he would be more focused on thinking of practicing it and understanding it more. Ezra wouldn't say anything until Junpei had finished telling him everything, as he wanted to know everything before he put his impute in the man's life. But while he spoke about his life a bright smile came over Ezra's face, as due to him changing he has become a bit more interested in the life story of others. And the one Junpei was telling him was the best he had every heard, well since it is the only one he has paid any attention to. When Junpei was younger, from what he told Ezra, made it seem like they were a bit alike. But the reason they used to, in this form Ezra doesn't eat people, be considered partaking in cannibalism were completely different. Ezra, from what he was told, believes Junpei was scared about what could happen to him if anyone find out at that moment he had killed his comrades. But why Ezra has been partaking in such acts was because he wanted to be part of...no be...at the top of this worlds food chain. Or more simply be the best and strongest predator, and to do that one needed to also eat their own kind.

Everything after that wasn't that interesting until he spoke about some group called the Akatsuki, and also his other student. If Junpei was in such a group he wondered if they were still active, and more importantly how did the leader die after one day of taking over a country. To be a leader of a criminal organization one must have some type of power, especially if you lived when you invaded a country.  As he thought about it more he wondered who was the one to kill her, as it couldn't have been the enemy as they had to be defeated for them to take over this country. So it had to be one or more of the members.But he wouldn't ask that question just yet as he wanted to think about everything else and then ask all his questions.

As he began to think about everything that was told to him he found that he didn't have as many question he thought he would have."Sensei, how did this Saika women get killed. If my thinking is correct it had to be one of the other Akatsuki members...or was it some shinobi looking for revenge when her or she found out their land was taken from them? And also was previous Mizukage your lover? And one more question I would like to ask you...and this one is more important then the others. If you have changed then why do you say you still have the original you still inside yourself? Are you lying to yourself or something, sensei?"

When or if Junpei would answer his question Ezra would begin to talk about his past, even though he didn't have a hug one."My journey and past are basically the same...I was the monster at my previous village from what I remember. I killed so old lady or something like that, but I don't see how you can consider an eight year old a monster for something like that. What else. O when they caught me they chained me up in a box and sent me here. I was found blah blah blah. Put in the academy graduated..but was never put within a squad because...well I might eat them or something. But they wouldn't know I eat people. So it might be one of the villagers from my old village came here and told them about me." Ezra would tell Junpei, hoping he will understand what he has told him. As when Ezra told about his journey/history it may be a bit confusing.

22Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 5:49 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Full of questions, but Junpei liked ones that were thirsty for knowledge. Junpei wasn't exactly one himself, but he admired the souls that were. "It very well could have been another Akatsuki member, but I don't think it was. I think it was a ninja seeking revenge after the invasion. As you can tell with the ninja's still roaming around the village, we didn't kill them all, so my guess is after the invasion, since the raiders would still be tired, she was assassinated in her sleep. When I investigated it, there was no signs of her fighting back, one streak of blood, no damaged room or anything, so either she had someone in her past that was out for blood, maybe her original villages Anbu or maybe just a ninja from here." Junpei hadn't thought of the Anbu scenario before, but it was very much possible and he was only gracious at this point that his head wasn't wanted that night.

"And in regards to the Mizukage . . . I'm not sure. I think it was more of a one night stand scenario, but I believe something further could have grown from the encounter. I had nothing against her and think she was actually quite the nice woman, a tad promiscuous, but everyone has their hidden qualities." Then next was to answer Ezra's most important question and it indeed was a smart question. Ezra indeed was wise beyond his years. "Indeed I am . . . well maybe not. I don't think I'm lying to myself, I think I am more so wearing a mask until it no longer becomes a mask, until it becomes me in a sense. But I don't think my body is taking to it well hehe." It was true, just wearing the mask was easy to do because of his years as an Anbu Ninja, but every time an action he had to do was far out of natural character, he felt a pain deep down inside as if he was dying slowly. Maybe it wasn't healthy for him to do this.

23Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:04 am

Anonymous

"Sensei, be true to yourself okay...Don't bend to what others want you to be or what society deems right. You are the leader of this village and what you do and say should be what is accepted." Ezra would say as he would stand to his feet and dust himself off. He was tired and well the clothes he had didn't fit him anymore. So stretching he would begin to walk in the direction of town, as he needed to buy some new appear."I will be going. And since you are the Daimyo I will just go to your office tomorrow or something." Ezra would say as he would begin to skip away, feeling hella good about himself. Not because he had a master and not because he has met someone interesting, as he actually doesn't care. He is happy because he has developed and mastered two techniques in one night. Now tell me this what kid who hasn't been given proper training from a master yet could accomplish such a feat.

[exit]
WC-3355

24Tonight we feast[Open] Empty Re: Tonight we feast[Open] Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:13 am

Poncho

Poncho
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Junpei watched as the boy departed and his word echoed in his mind, "Be true to yourself . . ." Junpei looked at the pot still holding the cooking torso and Junpei at this moment felt like a recovering alcoholic. He wasn't sure if the boy left it there purposely or not, but regardless, Junpei didn't succumb to the crave. "What I do and deem right will never be accepted and shouldn't." He mumbled to himself as he kicked the pot over and began to walk back to his home. In that moment it seemed the souls cry had become a little weaker and the mask was slowly becoming him, it was no longer a mask, it was Junpei. He was the Daimyo and though he gained a new mask that night, he feels he won't need to dawn such a type of thing in a long time.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum