Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Is anybody out there? | NF | Open Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is anybody out there? | NF | Open

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is anybody out there? | NF | Open Empty Is anybody out there? | NF | Open Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:08 pm

Sato

Sato

Nara, Hiryo

Shadow and Lava Duo?

A new day was just born in Kumogakure with the wind being soft, clouds grey and the roars of lightning striking randomly as always. Everything seemed to be going normal in Kumogakure with ninja doing missions and civilians participating in their normal tasks. Unlike the other ninja in the village, Hiryo was left jobless today.. he had no missions, plans - nothing! He had completely nothing to do which left him attacked from boredom. He had no idea how he was going to solve his problem today so he decided he was going to talk a lousy walk in the village.. he only hoped he didn't meet any weirdos like his last normal walk. With the plans being decided, he would get out of bed and into his darkness attire which consisted of a full body, black cloak which covered every single detail of his physical appearance to the outer world and leave his apartment with a final thought on his mind, What does god have install for me today....

On his walk he would stop at his local convenient store and buy a packet of chips which would supply his hunger for a little before continuing his path down the long, crowded village shop districts. "These are disgusting..." Hiryo would say softly under his voice well eating his packet of chips and looking around him with his cloak hood hanging down over his face. As he analyzed the area, he noticed an old man fixing the roof of a shop - banging a few nails until slipping and falling off the side of the roof but before he could hit the ground, Hiryo was there to catch him. "Are you alright sir..." Hiryo's soft voiced echoed into the mans ear. "Yes, thank you for that! It seems my age crept on me sooner then I expected haha.... you say? you wouldn't mind banging the rest of the nails would you?" The man would ask Hiryo in his old, rusty voice. The man was well over the average builders age and could barely walk so Hiryo couldn't say no to him. He would nod to the old man and slowly make his way to the roof, picking up the hammer and banging in the rest of the nails well everybody continued on with their normal activities on the street.

Word Count: 388|0

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum