All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just another day - Open

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just another day - Open Empty Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:24 am

Sabo

Sabo

Sitting with the warm water's of the rock pools was the one and only Garuda, only his nose and up was visible as everything else was submerged within the water. This was an unusual sight to be honest since Garuda usually didn't visit places like this to relax but today was different. But he wanted to do something different from his regular routine on his free time and this was the only thing he could think of. Leaning up against one of the larger rocks in the pool he would stare up at the calm night sky, loving the peace and calmness of this place. Even though he didn't show it physically by smiling or something like that Garuda was glad he came here. But it would make him more happier if someone would join him as there wasn't a soul at the Rock pools, even though this was one of the most popular places to relax at in Iwa. But it may be because it was really late and people may have gone to Rocky Nightclub instead of this place. Garuda would slowly begin to look away from the midnight sky and sink deeper into the pools, wondering how long he was planning on staying here. As he sank, till only his eyes were above the water, he began to think back on his day.

Earlier that Day
Garuda would awake and sit up from his bed, holding his head. Standing to his feet he would walk over to the picture of his mother that was hanging on the wall."Good morning mother." He would say as he clasped his hands together and bowed to the picture, he did this for a minute before standing straight back up and getting dressed. That act of giving his mother praise was usually for Garuda as he did that every morning. The attire Garuda had on consisted of a black high-collared, long sleeve shirt that goes to his waist and matching pants and a pare of sandals, the Uchiha emblem on the back of his shirt. Garuda had decided this was all he was going to wear, decided to not wear his signature black coat today. Leaving his home he would start walking toward the village, his hands in his pockets as he walked. As he walked he glazed around at his surrounding and the sky, thinking that today was going to be a beautiful one he would smile. That smile would quickly fade away as he made it through the village gates and toward the first restaurant he saw.

He would take a seat in one of the open table and wait till a waitress approached him, a smile on her face as she handed Garuda a menu. Garuda would take a while to look over the menu to figure out what he wanted, seven minutes would pass and the waitress came back."Are you ready to order, Sir?" She asked cheerfully despite how earlier in the morning it was.

"Hmm, I would like ummm the....the umm."Garuda would rub his head, he had forgotten what he had wanted. Crap, how did I forget that quick?! is what he thought to himself."Can I just have some tea for now?"He would say, that being the first thing to come to his mind.He didn't, for some reason, want to look too indecisive in front of this women. Even though he never really acted this way when ordering something, and truly never cares when he cannot make up his mind. But this might be happening since he doesn't have his coat on, who really knows.

"Okay coming right up!"The women would say before walking away from Garuda, she would return two minutes later with a cup of tea."Holler if you are ready to order your food, sir."She would say with a bright smile before spinning around and walking away to assist with another customer.

When she was away Garuda picked the menu back up and tried to figure out what he had wanted to order. He started at every dish that was n the menu intensely as for no apparent reason he made this a serious matter, as he thinks if he cannot finish his order with what he wanted before he had failed. A flaw he had was wanting to finish every task not matter what it was, in this case being ordering something to eat. Garuda would slam the menu down onto the table and close his eyes."Excuses me, I am ready to order." He would say loud enough so that the waitress from earlier would come back to his table. She stood there waiting to hear what Garuda wanted. Garuda would first ,before tell her, finish drinking his tea he was given."I would like more tea and that would be all."He would say with a serious look on his face. He had remember that he never ate in the morning and only got something to drink, something like tea or coffee, and only reason he thought he did was him being nervous without his coat. To solve that problem of being nervous he just acted the way he usually did with the coat. The waitresses giggled as ordering tea didn't need such a serious look; she would quickly leave and come back to pour Garuda more tea. Garuda would drink it and then pay what he owed for the two cups and then leave. The waitress waving goodbye to him, a thing she had done to every customer who left the restaurant.

Back in the now
Garuda would come back above the water so only everything below his neck was submerged. He looked around the pool a surprised look on his face."...I cannot believe not a single person has come here..."His facile expression would go to a more relaxed one as he just shrugged, "People don't know what they are missing." He would say as he went completely under the waters. He still was planning on stay till the sun had come back up or he just felt like leaving, but having some company to talk to and get to know would be nice. But maybe he should leave now and just go and find someone to talk to, there where so many possibilities on what to do.

Last edited by Sabo on Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added "Resting Topic also")

2Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:19 pm

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

OOC: I will be using this as a resting thread

Ahhhh yes, it was a decent day and after Kotaro's exploits yesterday he really could use some relaxation. The thing was though, he really wasn't one for Hot Springs and spas or anything of the sort. His black cloak covered his body well as he walked down the small slope to get to the Rock Pools. The area being almost like an open cavern was good for amplifying the quietest of noises, but today it didn't seem like there was much to amplify, turning the corner Kotaro saw there was only one, one single soul in the Hot Springs today. He fathomed entering the heated water in hopes of soothing his muscles from carrying his puppet around on his back all day yesterday, but he felt it would be awkward to enter the pool of water with just one other present. "Uhg" He murmured as he put on a light smile and continued around the corner. Taking off his cloak and shinobi pants under he revealed a pair of fairly high cut trunks. They were deep lavender color with white koi fish sewn into made by Kotaro himself. Of course nothing was on his upper body, so while keeping tabs on the other male there, the Genin stepped into the water and a shock quickly shot up his body. The water was hot at first touch, but after the initial shock to the nerves it was very relaxing.

"Hey there . . ." He said nonchalantly as he wadded his way to not the opposite end of the springs, but just to the right of the other male. Sinking in until his back was fully submerged, he would rest his back against the rocky lining of the resting area and he would close his eyes. His nostrils being filled with steam, he felt his sinuses clear up which was also appealing and slowly he became a bit more happy he entered the springs.

3Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:25 pm

Sabo

Sabo

OOC: Okay

Garuda was going to leave but someone else joined him, he would watch the boy as he got into the spa. He would look away from the boy when he got to the right of him and gaze up at the sky. It seemed someone else had decided to come and relax at the spa, Garuda was glad he wasn't alone anymore and could have some type of conversation with someone. But he was lost for words, so he didn't greet the kid just yet. This could be considered a weird situation as this kid was really young and Garuda was well a grown man, and on top of that they were strangers. Even though Garuda wasn't a type of person that would do the bad thing when in this situation he didn't want to come of as one. What to say what to Garuda repeated to himself as he sank lower and lower into the pools. Maybe he could ask who the kid is and how his day had been going or something along the line of why he was he came here alone. He would rise up so his head was once again above the water."Err Sup." Garuda wanted to make a good impression also when meeting people so that the reason he took so long to say something and if he didn't want the kid to think he was a pervert, so he only did a simple great-ting first. Now it was time to start a conversation."So like...ummm why ya decided to come to the pools today....well alone that is." Crap he didn't want to say it like that, but it was to late. Garuda had a worried look on his face, that he hid by sinking into the pools so only his eyes were showing. Garuda couldn't understand why he was so weird at times, maybe it was cause he wasn't used to being around kids alone.

4Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 pm

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"Err Sup." Kotaro's eyes opened to find his gaze on the man who was also looking at him. Giving the man an acknowledging nod of the head, the teen went back to focusing on himself, but the air had already been tainted. Conversation was bound to happen and the Genin didn't want to come off as rude, so his eyes opened again. As he reengaged himself in the little consultation, Kotaro found himself mentally chuckling at the mans introduction. Before he could get over the debut, the ebony haired male spoke once more. This time the feeling of giddiness shown physically on Kotaro's face. "Quite the conversationalist aren't ya?" His voice was soft spoken as he had no real need to project with there only being two of them present. Clearing his throat he spoke up a bit more as he readjusted himself letting his skin that was pressed against the rocks breath a bit. "I'm here for the same reason others come here . . . to relax, this is a hot springs ya know . . ." He chuckled to himself wondering what the man thought his response would be. "But if you want a more . . . in depth answer, it's because my back is sore from carrying around my puppet all day. I should probably invest in a scroll, but they are so time consuming and impractical in my opinion." Rolling his shoulders out a bit and twisting his waist that was still underneath the surface, he decided to keep the conversation rolling. "So what about yourself . . . surely you don't come here hoping to find young children alone and then ask them creepy questions?" His eyes closed as he laughed to himself and he sank in the water up to the bridge of his nose. His eyes housed their normal nonchalant gaze, but if one were really looking they could see there was something beyond the surface of his stare. There was light amusement or satisfaction.

5Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 pm

Sabo

Sabo

Garuda would listen to what the boy said, glad at least he didn't call him a pervert or worse a pedo, even though he kinda implied it. Garuda would move his wet hair out of his face, as he wasn't able to see the boy because of it. He would just glance at him again before looking up at the night sky. "Sign, It's not that I don't know how to start a conversation..It's just you are a young boy and being alone with one could make me look like something I don't." Garuda would say. Garuda knew that coming to the hot springs was for someone to relax, a reason behind his question could be that kids usually don't go to spas to relax."You should invest to getting scrolls for your puppet. Especially if you plan on adding more puppets into your arsenal in the future. But take may onion lightly as I am not familiar on how physically demanding it is to carry puppets."  Garuda would calmly, he felt more relaxed for some reason.".....This is actually the first time I have ever come to the hot springs. Since I wasn't busy I was like forget it i'm going to try something different today." Garuda would put his hands behind his head and lean up against the rocky edged." O I almost forgot! I am Uchiha Garuda a Jonin." When Garuda told the boy his name and also rank he spoke seriously for some reason. The reason Garuda had chosen to lie about his position in the village because he didn't believe anyone other then the Kage, Anbu , and other higher ranked shinobi should know about that. Garuda has always done this when he meets someone as it was important to tell them your name and also, even though he lies, your standing within the village.

6Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:30 pm

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Kotaro nodded with a sly grin on his face as he earned the response he wanted out of the man. Nothing serious he just wanted to pick with him a bit. "No worries, I just wanted to mess with you and I'm Kotaro Honoji. Nothing special just a Genin, nice to meet and Uchiha I hear you guys are quite prodigious." He took a moment to examine the sky then refocused on Garuda. "Yeah as my collection expands a scroll is going to be inevitable, but for now I'm fine stunting my growth carrying 160 something pounds around hehe. This is my first time here too and I'm glad I came it's actually relaxing." Easy to tell Kotaro was easing into exchange between the ninja as was passed the poking fun at stage. Or at least it seemed like he was, one could never be too sure with this one, but personally he knew he didn't have any jokes or pranks in mind. If he wasn't resting from the other day he would surely let some ink 'accidentally' spill out into the hot springs. He could easily suck the ink stains up off his body, but for the others it wasn't that simple. He chuckled a bit thinking about the time he pulled that prank back in the academy during the swimming practice days. "Say . . . who old are you Garuda?" The Ninja looked considerably older than he did, so he knew the man wasn't in his class back in the academy, but he could have been an instructor or something like that.

7Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:02 pm

Sabo

Sabo

"I guess you can call us that. But I don't really associate with any of my fellow clansman." Garuda says, the last part being sad in a sad tone. In truth he never was around any other Uchiha other then his parents and from what he read in his mothers journal he wouldn't unless he had to do battle with them. Garuda would yawn as he listened to the next thing Kotaro said,"This place is relaxing. A shame more people didn't come though." Garuda says as he yawns once again. It seemed this kid was someone who could hold a conversation, but he could be messing with Garuda. Garuda didn't care as he would deal with the boy, by getting pay back, if he did do something like that. But Garuda didn't even know how the kid messed around, only going of of when he made a comment about coming to the hot springs to find young children alone and then ask them creepy questions. To Garuda he actually seemed like someone who could crack a few good jokes. Then the the real question came "...how old are you Garuda?". For a moment Garuda just sat there not because he didn't want to tell someone his age, but because he had to think about it. Garuda hadn't celebrated a birth day since he was about the time his mother had died, so around the age of six or seven. After about five minutes of silence had passed Garuda remembered."I should be twenty. What about you?"

8Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:18 pm

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

A day of pure relaxation..... Something Yago never thought he would be getting again. Since him joining the anbu core his time has been truly been work related these pass few weeks. So now that he has a day off he doesn't know what to truly do. As he now walked out of his place of residents. He figured today would be a good day to just see the night life the village had to offer.

His first stop would be the night club, after which he would end his night relaxing at the spa. Yago ventured to the club he stayed there for a few hours and truly enjoyed himself. Since he wasn't on duty his dress attire was a bit different. He wore some dark blue pants with a black shirt with a white kimono with black outlining with his clans kanji on the back of it. His clan trade mark white eyes showing signs of enjoyment at the club. He ended his dress attire with some black shinobi sandals. His white hair looking messy then normal gave off a more cooler look he believed anyway. As was the norm he was being hit on left and right by the women in the club asking him to come dance with him or by him some drinks which he causally rejected.

As the hours went by he finally decided to leave the club and finish his night at the spa. Luckily enough the walk from the club wasn't a long one. As he arrived at the spa in just a few minutes. Quickly undressing and neatly holding his attire as he undressed all the way down to his boxer which were a solid black color. It was pretty late so he expected no one to be there. As he headed for the hot tube making a sharp turn. To his surprise there were two people there a young boy and a man. Yago found it slightly odd to see a kid out this late and at a spa no less. He quickly surmise the boy must be a shinobi, that could be the only possible reason he was here. Yago shrugged at the thought as he entered the bath submerging himself instant into the water letting only his neck and up be seen. He noticed the two were having a conversation, however the distance between the two would suggest that they didn't know each other. As yago looked at the man once again his face was very familiar but he couldn't figured out why it was. Perhaps if he engaged in conversation with the two perhaps he could gain the knowledge he was missing.

" Good evening gentlemen, thoughy I would be the only one here. Glad to see there are others in the village who enjoy night baths here" . He stated with a light smile on his face.

9Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:44 pm

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"hmm, wonder what's up with that . . ." The thoughts about Garuda seeming to shy away from clan pestered Kotaro's mind for a small bit of time, before it got buried by a millions tangents and Garuda's next few words. "Yeah I guess it is pretty nice, never though I'd be one to enjoy hot spring heh." His chuckle was weak as he awkwardly felt dorkish in that instant. Maybe just a bit of self conscious paranoia, so he shoved the feeling in the back of his pink matter before his question about Garuda's age came forth. The silence that blanketed the atmosphere was somewhat deafening as Kotaro was becoming very self aware and felt a bit awkward just waiting. His eyes shifted to and fro wondering what was going on until Garuda answered. "Should be twenty? What the hell . . ." The Jounin was turning out to be quite the mystery man, the mystery that Kotaro loved to solve, but of course he would do this discreetly and at another time."I'm fifteen, kinda old for a Genin cause I don't go on missions often, but yeah . . ." Like always he left the sentence open as if he was going to add on , but by now surely Garuda knew that was just how the teen spoke.

Stretching out his back and rubbing it a bit, soon another arrived. His brown eyes examined the man quickly, before he looked back to Garuda."Yeah I think all of us thought we would be the only ones here" Stretching back, Kotaro soon allowed himself to float on his back in the shallow water. "I hear that hot springs stunt your growth . . . I wonder if that's true." His gaze was off into the endless night sky as he stayed afloat in the same area.

10Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:31 am

Sabo

Sabo

"I feel the same way kid, this place is better then I thought. O and Glad that another soul could join us."Garuda said as he noticed another person join them. More people would be better then a kid and a grown man alone at the hot springs. Garuda looked at the man who had just came and couldn't put his finger on it just yet but he knew the guy who had just entered from somewhere. Garuda looked at the guys face as he really wanted to remember who he was, but would look away and back at the night sky. He shouldn't stress over it he would remember eventually. Garuda would give a give of relief when the boy said he was fifteen, not saying that was better, but it was better then what he thought the kid's age was. "So who are you?" Garuda asked as he looked over to the other guy. A name would greatly help Garuda remember who this man was or even his rank would, because if he was in the anbu Garuda might remember him. As Garuda waited to here the guys response he wondered if anyone else would decided to join them, as more people could make this place more lively. But is was late so that might not happen.

11Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:44 am

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

Yago slightly chuckled at the boys response to him. Perhaps because it was so late he just assumed it would be that." yeah due to it being so late you would just assume that right?". He said with a bit of joy in his voice. " Guess it's better then sitting here collecting on your thoughts of the events that transpired threw your day". He stated while now gazing up at the night sky for a slight second before the other man began to speak as yago turned his attention to him. " isn't it a bit rude to ask someone there name before telling them yours?. He stated as his tone had now changed from joyous to ice cold and distant as even his facial expression being blank with a slight bit of coldness extended from his eyes as he looked upon the man who had asked him his name. Out of nowhere Yago started to laugh " Naw I'm just kidding". He stated while laughing and holding one hand behind his head as he slightly rubbed it like he had just hit something.

" My name is hyuga Yago, its a pleasure to meet you two. Now if my may ask what are you guys names?". He asked now returning his hand back to his side as he now waited for there response

12Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:11 pm

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Kotaro simply drifted on his back in the heated pool of water as did his thoughts until he keyed into the adults conversation or should he say exchange. With Garuda asking the man for his name Kotaro didn't think much of it until the man responded. "Ohhh he's a saucy one . . ." Kotaro audibly chuckled lightly maybe once or twice at the feeling of the air getting a bit tense. It made all sounds seem to stop, until the man said he was just kidding. Regardless if he was kidding or not, Kotaro doubted that he was, it was still funny to the Genin and it showed on his face as a slight smile.

Maneuvering back onto his feet and against a wall, still a comfortable distance away from the two, Kotaro would answer the man question. "My names Kotaro . . . nice to meet you Yago." Compensating for his miniscule amount of words, his thoughts began to bubble over in his brain. "The chances of meeting an Uchiha and a Hyuuga in the same night . . . geez. Why can't I have so cool Doujutsu as well, eh . . . guess I'll just make due with what I got." He looked at the two examining their eyes as if their secret techniques were active at this moment, but obviously they weren't. Regardless, the pigment of Yago's eyes was still pretty interesting.

13Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:51 pm

Sabo

Sabo

"Sigh, I am Uchiha Garuda." Garuda would show a face of displeasure as he realized these two were a couple of jokers when it came to meeting new people. But it would go back to a calm one as it didn't mean he didn't like there company and considered them a problem, he had no right to think bad on them because of how they acted. Sinking lower into the pool Garuda would wonder what he would do tomorrow, as he would still be on his break from the anbu. As he though about that he realized where he had seen and heard Yago's name from, he was a member of the anbu. Garuda knew this because he usually knew this because it is his duty to know these things as he was Anbu Captain. Garuda would look from the sky and over to Yago. The night black sky would soon grow a little brighter as the sun was soon to come out and morning would begin to show it's wonderful face upon Iwa. They had a couple of hours  left if they wanted to stay at the spa before many more people would come, as many did in the mornings. Garuda didn't know if he would leave now or later, maybe he would go when the others left."..I will be leaving in a bit guys. I have things to take care of before the sun comes out."Garuda would tell them as he had decided since he had morning routines he did.

14Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:47 am

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

It would seem as though there had slightly changed upon yago after his greeting for a brief second before it returned to it former presence. Yago still slightly chuckled as it would see the boy name kotoro would put on a slight smile before stating his own name. As yago turned to look at him as he spoke for a brief moment. Before returning to his own little world. After which yago attention returned to the Uchiha as he spoke. Finally he could put a name to the face of his commanding officer. A slight smile rose across his face he knew he had known this man. He was indeed the one
Who was recently promoted to commander. He wasn't even aware there were uchiha in the village. But at the same time he was aware that there weren't any hyuga either so they were slightly in the same ball park.

" Well it is indeed a pleasure to meet the both of you. Beside a friend of mines I've never met any other uchihas. To be honest I didn't even know you guys were even in this village. Today was just full of surprises". Yago stated as his gaze now floated to the night sky. As it slowly start being painted a brighter color. His gaze was interrupted as the Uchiha started speaking again. "I agree with you duty will call me tomorrow, have a few more missions to complete should get a fresh start on it".. He stated as his attention returned to the sky. He wondered if he would now see these two all the time in the village. It was said that once you meet someone in the same village you would see them more often because you now know there presence. Perhaps this will be the same kind of thing. Well yago could only wonder and nothing really more then that

15Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:11 am

OG Swank.

OG Swank.
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Kotaro watched as both of the geezers exchanged looks and grins and smiles at another. Obviously something was up that he didn't know about, something only those of a mature age could understand apparently. Or maybe it was a joke about him that went over his head . . . or worse something on his head. Nonchalantly brushing his hair through to check, he found nothing, maybe they were just talking in some weird secret code only higher ranking ninjas knew. "Well since you guys are giving each other googly eyes I guess I'll leave too . . . it is pretty early anyhow." Kotaro looked up at the sky to see it begin to turn into a refreshing peach color, but it also clashed with the still dark sky making a beautiful scene. He didn't have much to do, so he figured he would leave to find a vantage point to paint the scene with, but he'd have to act pretty fast. Many people missed it often, but the sun is known to rise pretty quickly once it starts its wake.

"Catch you geezers later maybe . . ." Stepping out of the heated water he grabbed his cloak and shook his hair free of access water. Surely all of it wouldn't be out, but for the most part he'd be alright. using his shirt to dry himself off, he tossed his cloak on over his body and departed.

[Exit]

16Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:19 am

Sabo

Sabo

"How rude..saying that kinda of thing is just.."Garuda didn't finish sentence about what Kotaro said as he also stood up and got out of the pool. But he would wait before doing anything else. When the boy was gone Garuda would turn to look at Yago,"I will also have to take my leave as you know I am a busy person."Garuda would yawn as he reached down and grabbed his black cloak, putting just his hands through the sleeves and hood on his head."Next time we meet of duty lets have a longer conversation. And I hope you complete your tasks quickly and successfully because I have some more waiting for you Anbu."Garuda would say as he would body flicker away. They could have had a better conversation then just greetings each other and asking about why they came there. And because of that Garuda honestly wanted to stay just a little while longer but he really had things he needed to take care of; and it wasn't a big deal for him to leave as he knew he would soon speak to Yago again. Overall that night was something positive and relaxing the over worked Garuda had had in about a week, maybe he would return the the Rock pools and those two and even more people would be there. Wouldn't that be nice. And if it did happen Garuda would make sure he was better at holding a good conversation with them.

EXIT
WC-2632

17Just another day - Open Empty Re: Just another day - Open Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:36 pm

Demonfist

Demonfist
Iwa Anbu
Iwa Anbu

Yago could only slight chuckle at the boy statement. It seem as though he was more upset about not being apart of the two silent meaning. Yago watched as the boy then rose out of the bath and retrieved his garments after which dashing off. Yago could only semis that the boy realize how late it really was and had to return home before his parent awoke realizing he never made it home the night before. Yago once again chuckle to himself as he imagined that scene playing out in his head.

It wasn't long after the boy left that his commander rose out od the bath water himself. Yago noticed that the man didn't want to leave at first. Prehaps he wanted to learn more about his subordinate since the boy had left and they were now free to discuss things of that nature now. It was however only for a second that the man knew he had to take care of whatever it was he needed to take care,of. Not before speaking to yago confirming what yago himself already knew. " But of course commander, whenever you require my services I'm only but a call away".
Yago stated before the uchiha also retrieved his garments before body flickering out of the area.

Yago sat in the bath a little while longer contemplating his day. It was a lot better then he had hope. Meeting with one of iwa future generation of skilled shinobi and meeting his new anbu captain officially and unofficially. He had to say he was greatly satisfied. As he himself now rose out of the bath water. He slowly walked over to retrieve his garments as the care taker appeared with a towel in her hand." Here you are young master". She stated as yago reached for it and dried his self off with it before handing it back to the care taker. " You are far to kind my family is grateful to have someone like you". Yago said with a gentle smile upon his face. As the women bowed before leaving yago to put on his clothing. Which yago had only threw on his kimono. As he,looked back at the bath once more before body flickering out himself.

WC:1250
[exit]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum