Takigakure

Let's hug everyone! [Open] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Let's hug everyone! [Open]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Let's hug everyone! [Open] Empty Let's hug everyone! [Open] Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:04 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

Kasai felt the smallest breeze that passed by her. Standing there looking towards the sands blowing around. She seemed at peace smiling widely with a grin that couldn't be avoided. She seemed extra cheery today, something exciting must be going on.

However that could just be herself being happy as usual. This is the person who turned down an offer to become Anbu after all so anything crazy could come from it all. She wasn't crazy though, she just didn't want such harsh rules placed upon her head, not to mention her jobs would keep her from her elderly father as it is. It's no surprise she'd back down if not for herself but other's own good too. Even so it was fun to toy around with lower ranked scoundrels every now and again to.

Ever still she stood there in her warm colors that seem to soak the sun up. Looking to the world with her bright teal almost ocean-like eyes. A person at peace, or atleast that's how it always seemed to look like.

2Let's hug everyone! [Open] Empty Re: Let's hug everyone! [Open] Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:46 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Today was something special in Sunagakure. To begin with, the wind was at a gentle breeze, much different than the windstorms that sailed above the walls of the village. The humidity and heat were far more tolerable today, and dare Ryo say, it felt comfortable out. Wearing his white robe with black markings, and of course the famous Kazekage hat, he walked around the village today, enjoying the beautiful weather. He had hoped to scoot by the usual fans of the village, and keep to dealing with shinobi, although he was hopeful to meet with the village’s largest employer. Ryo had a fascinating idea for a nice relaxing spa or hot springs in the village. While this shinobi was not interested in the money making opportunities to be had, he wanted to have the best features of any of the villages, and that meant incredible utilities and services. He had hoped someone would stop him to validate his ideas soon.

3Let's hug everyone! [Open] Empty Re: Let's hug everyone! [Open] Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She smiled brightly turning towards some people before noticing the Kazekage immediately. She didn't really want to raise an uproar about that fact however she herself walked over to him. She did want to ask him something anyhow, nothing much of importance just something more family oriented. "Hello sir, how's the day for ya!" She spoke in a cheery tone waving to him before placing one of her hands to her hips. "Just walking by to seeya and I've got just a little question to ask if ya don't mind!"

She knew he probably had thousands asked towards him but she was a jounin so wouldn't that alone speak for itself. Probably not and she didn't hang on just that note but she did want to know and it was indeed a small question. "See I've got family over in Konoha I need to visit, nothing much just permission to go visit then I'll be back here in a jiffy!" She wasn't lying, she did want to see her family however she had also heard the news of an attack at there and worried for their safety. As anyone would worry for their family as much as she did, but she was a jounin and needed to ask. It wasn't like she was Anbu and usually had no choice in the matter. But in all she did want to be sure they were safe and then just as she said she'd return immediately.

4Let's hug everyone! [Open] Empty Re: Let's hug everyone! [Open] Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:54 am

Ryo Terumi

Ryo Terumi
Kazekage
Kazekage

Ryo was eagerly approached by Kasai, during his walk through the village. He had enjoyed getting to know Kasai before she had asked him if she could make a trip to Konoha. Although he mentally groaned at the amount of paperwork he would have to write up, he was sure the positive relations between Konoha and Suna would allow Kasai to get there in one piece. “Kasai, as long as all your missions and duties are get taken care of before you leave, I have no problem with you taking a short personal trip. I will send a messenger to the Leaf village to let them know of your intent. You’ll want to grab a few papers in the administration building before you leave.” He smiled on the outside, to show his support for her noble cause, however he cringed again thinking about the number of papers he would need to sign.

Then, he thought of something Kasai could do for him while in Konoha, “If you get the chance Kasai, I would love to get a word through in person to someone in Konoha about meeting with the Hokage sometime. After all, I’m fairly new to the Kage position, and I have not met many of the village leaders.” He was hopeful that Kasai would indulge him on his little favor, but he wouldn’t hold it against her if she said no.

5Let's hug everyone! [Open] Empty Re: Let's hug everyone! [Open] Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:25 am

Kasai Shiruku

Kasai Shiruku
Kumo Jounin
Kumo Jounin

She seemed to get chipper with the yes noted. Excitement brimmed in her as she grinned widely. She even squeezed a hug on him, from excitement but backed down from it when she calmed a bit to talk. "Thank you sir, I'll be sure to get the papers!" Her tone unwavering knowing that would be the easier of the task. She then took a moment to try to calm down to explain the next bit.

"I can't say yes entirely but I will try my best, thing is there's a rumor that the village was attacked, thus the Kage there probably wouldn't be so open to just anyone right now. If anything I'd have to suggest to keep ears open sir. Some rumors can speak truth." Her face slowly rose down from a grin to a more serious tone. "If the rumor shows false then it'll be easy, However if true I will report back sooner than possible. You and the rest of Suna would need to know of this so we could better defend ourselves." She wanted to see her family and stay a while but her main duty was protecting her village thus if the news is true it would be a short goodbye and a quick way to keep the village defended.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum