Takigakure

A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Fated Meeting |Kamina|

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:01 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra had just flown away from the scene of the attack on Konohagakure after handling orders and taking care of the bodies of the deceased Soma and the deceased Seven Swordsmen female who attacked the village.
Syndra's silver hair swayed behind her as she rode on the back of the bird, with her medium sized scroll strapped to the back of her jounin jacket.

After reaching the outskirt of the village, deep in the forest of the Land of Fire. Syndra would land the bird on a branch of the tree and get off the bird, standing on the branch herself, next to the bird. Syndra would brush a piece of her hair behind her hair behind her right ear before wiping the blood off her hands on a piece of cloth she carried. Syndra's eyes still watery from the show she put on earlier. She was glad at the moment though, she had managed to obtain quite a bit today and not even shed any of her real intentions. Successfully still living in the shadows, with the light only shining on the 'good medical' ninja she was pretending to be for the village.

As Syndra stood on the branch, she would wipe the tears from her face as her facial expression came back to a calmer tone. Ending her previous act. Syndra kept her bird out just encase she had to leave for some unknown reason. She came out to these woods in order to find a secure location to put the bodies. The hospital was not reasonable for such a thing, considering the village would dilly dally in that too much.

|274 words|

2A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:13 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina had been following the Senju for a little while, she was do doubt preoccupied trying to think of an alibi for herself and the now missing Konoha boy and attacker. She had finally stopped and landed on a tree branch a little farther ahead of him which gave him plenty of time to catch up. I it only took a few moments for him to "Appear" on the tree across from the one she was on. Kamina pulled his hood down so she could see his face, in an attempt to set a slightly less hostile mood.

"Well now, that was a rather naughty thing to do now wasn't it... Oh I don't really care. Im more interested finding Syndra Senju, and after that little display I'm assuming its you. Oh I guess you are wondering why im looking for you... Well you see I lead a little... Organization... And if you were to join me would get access to all of our hidden facilities and as a fellow Scientist im sure you would thoroughly enjoy them. Also you would be welcome to claim any spoils of the many battles we will endure, including the bodies, as we will be going on a few man hunts soon here in search of strong and unique abilities and legendary artifacts to steal. If any of this at all interests you how about we sit down for a more... In depth chat."

3A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:17 am

Syndra

Syndra

When the man appeared on the tree across from Syndra, Syndra quickly developed a chakra scalpel in bot her hands. Her eyes locking with the boy who removed his hood. Syndra knew this boy wasn't from the village, not like Syndra had anything to worry about. Her story would be scattering across the village right about now. How Soma gave his life for her and how she just couldn't heal his wounds fast enough. So, she was wondering what business this man had.
It appeared that this man knew Syndra's true nature, not her innocent 'medic' nature that she portrays to her 'comrades' in the hidden leaf village. Syndra's chakra scalpels glowed a bright color as she keep her eyes on the mysterious new arrival. Syndra was well known around the shinobi world as an extremely skilled medic, but some how this man knew of Syndra's scientific studies as well. Syndra would continue to stand on the true with her chakra scalpels at the ready as a safety precaution as the boy spoke. Syndra first initial thought was maybe this man wanted the Uchiha body or the weapon she took earlier. Or perhaps he is an ally to the swordsmen woman she slayed and is confronting Syndra now.

"It appears you saw a bit too much. If you're words didn't peak my interest, I would've killed you by now and added you to my collection." Syndra's eyes watching the man, as well as the large wooden bird watching as well. A breeze would pass by, filling a small silence after Syndra's words. Syndra was on the guard around this new arrival. "What about me interests you so much?" Syndra asked, in a confident voice. Curious to this mans complete intentions. Syndra has always been curious about how DNA mixes with others and what she can create by mixing DNA. Thus, the mentioning of man hunts for unique shinobi is what peaked Syndra's interest the most. For her goals to be realized, she needed more bodies. She needed more research. She had no intentions of attacking though, unless this man displayed hostility.

4A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:24 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

"Well I'm always looking for powerful individuals to fill our selective ranks... But you... You are special. A Senju's techniques are capable in fighting not only ninja but summons and even larger and stronger creatures. Also you are a medic you can perform certain procedures that not even I can perform by myself. Im a skilled medic such as yourself but I can't perform transplants on myself as safely as another could and I wouldn't want just anybody performing procedures as me.. I'm sure you might feel the same being a medic as myself. When one knows exactly what is happening they only want the best and brightest to work on them correct? That reminds me... The boy you killed, he had the sharingan correct? I could give you them... All in good faith of course. I understand if you don't trust me yet. Oh and another thing... sorry to ask but that sword... it was causing the explosions correct? Could I perhaps look at it? In addition to be a medic im also a master swordsman and unique weaponry has always caught my attention.

Kamina spoke smoothly, each word rolling off his silver tongue in an attempt to persuade the woman and gave her little information that should could protest against. While persuading her was his main goal that sword definitely interested him and he most certainly didn't want to leave the Land of Fire empty handed.

5A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:53 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra chuckled slightly when the man talked of Syndra's kekkei genkai and their ability. She was use to people praising the remarkable Senju blood that ran through her veins, but this man seemed quite informed on everything a Senju can do. "You're educated. I'll give you that." Syndra claimed while placing her hands in her pockets. Releasing the chakra scalpels. Reducing the sense of hostility in the air.
Syndra's eyes then widened slightly when the boy brought up Soma's eyes. She then began to chuckle slightly again in a feminine manner before making eye contact with the boy again. "Oh, Soma? His eyes are quite valuable. But, I won't need them for a moment." Syndra claimed in a more friendly voice. Something about this boy interested her. There was always something dangerous about getting two intelligent people together like this. Even if it was unintentional, there was a feeling of pressure in the air with both of these intellectual minds plotting together.

Syndra was then questioned about the blade, the blade that woman wielded before. Syndra was confused what everyone's obsession was with the weapon. She didn't see much value in it actually, she didn't really have use for such a bulky weapon. She actually thought of giving it to Garuda next time they met up. But, perhaps she could make a deal with this woman.
When asked to examine the blade, Syndra would smile slightly towards the boy. "Judging by how much you're saying you saw, I would imagine you evaluated the blade enough earlier." Syndra would keep her eyes on the boy. Waiting for his response. She was curious to what the boys overall offer was. Leave with him? Stay here? Work in secrecy? If anything, Syndra thought maybe this woman might have a bit too offer.

6A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:12 pm

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

"Well there will not be many of us... but there won't be need for too many with the skill I plan to acquire. We would mainly operate in small teams of 2 or 3 anything more would be a special occasion. We are rogues, so we will find opposition everywhere, but if you see things like I do you see it as opportunity, for every person we kill only funds our operations and provides us with many opportunities to get special talents such as a sharingan. For the sword though..... Im not sure what exactly I could give you as I dont outright know what exactly it is yet. Other than this opportunity and a promise that I wont tell anybody what you did here today. Think of it this way... You give me that sword and you can secure a position in our group for whenever you decide to join whether its now or months later."

Kamina stroked his chin, the stubble quietly scraping his fingers. He was hoping that would be enough but he was willing to negotiate further if need be, he wasn't sure what exactly she wanted for something should would never use. That being said Kamina's offer was good one as well as his orginization was highly selective and it was quite possible that he would fill the positions he needed before she decided to join. He had his eyes set on this Syndra Senju and he truly hoped it wouldn't come to that.

7A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:52 am

Syndra

Syndra

"This boy is clever. . ." Syndra thought to herself when the boy explained that the blade would work as a promise to not tell anyone what she saw. Syndra knew if the village found out right now, she would be targeted by nearly everyone in the Land of Fire. Something that she didn't want to deal with at the moment. The boy was holding it against her. Syndra did see this as maybe a place to go though if things did go to hell. A safe haven almost.
Syndra would reach in her tool carrying pouch and pull out a small red scroll. "You've got a deal." Syndra claimed while unrolling the scroll and releasing the blade that she sealed away. The blade on a branch in between the boy and Syndra. The blade still stained in blood from the previous battle it was involved in.
"I still have task to care of here in the village at the moment, so I'd prefer to not leave at the moment. But, you have probably already realized I'm good at hiding my identity here in the village." Syndra would then place the scroll back in her pouch and stare at the boy with her pale eyes. "when the time is right, I'll flee the village and met up with you. Consider this blade as a promise on both our parts. You'll not spill what you saw today and you will secure a spot for me when I need to leave." Syndra explained in a calm voice. Syndra kept her eyes on the boy, watching his movements. She didn't expect the boy pick up the blade until they parted ways.

8A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:10 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

As Syndra rested the blade on the tree Kamina casually walked over to where it was, holding his hands up to help ease the mind of a cautious killer. She was smart and maybe even a little more dangerous than he was so he certainly wasn't going to put it past her to try and pull fast one on him by bringing out a fake blade. He slowly used one hand to reach down and pick up the blade, testing it to make sure it was indeed the real one. His hand glowed a faint greenish blue as he smacked the back of the blade, and the sides of the blade itself carefully avoiding the mystery compartment above it in case it was some sort of trap. This was to ensure it wouldn't poof into a pile of wood or some other different blade. Of course the blade didn't and it was indeed the blade the lady had used before. It was shorter than he imagined but it had weird slides on the back of its blade. Slowly and carefully pulling one up revealed a multitude of tags. Kamina could help but grin as this sword was indeed the real Shibuki and hefted the sword on top of his shoulder. His eyes still fixated on the girl.

"It is a promise then... When you are ready come to the Land of Sound."

9A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:23 am

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would nod slightly. She wouldn't forget the boy in front of her. She was annoyed at the same time though, because this boy saw who previous deeds. She was bound to him in a way, he had knowledge that she couldn't let get out right now. So, giving her the blade was the only way to keep the secret. When the boy told Syndra to come to the land of Sound, Syndra would nod again and then focus her eyes on the boys. "Your name is?" Syndra asked, she figured she could gain that much from the unusual boy.

10A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:18 am

Kamina

Kamina
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Kamina grinned as he verified the blades authenticity the swordsman him got a little giddy with excitement and it was starting to show. That was until he saw a man not too far in the distance staring at them. Unfortunate but seeing as how being completely hidden was a preferable option was to kill him before he got away, that being said leaving Syndra in the village a little longer couldn't hurt. Pointing to the threat he alerted Syndra.

"Well it was a certainly a pleasure talking to you, but unfortunately we've been seen. I'm going to send some clones over there and deal with him, your welcome to join I suppose but I can handle it."

With that Kamina made a clone seal before blood spewing some blood up into a pile in front of him. The blood almost instantly separated into three distinct piles each of them taking shape into a clone of Kamina. The three clones and the one Original took off in the direction of the spy in a blur a motion.

[exit 4]

Chakra and Jutsu:

11A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Empty Re: A Fated Meeting |Kamina| Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 pm

Syndra

Syndra

Syndra would smirk slightly when Kamina alerted them of the boy. She felt it was quite unfortunate for the man, if had just ignored Syndra and the boy. The visitor would have lived. Syndra was happy though that the boy offered to deal with them, Syndra wasn't in the mood after just dealing with the swordswoman of the Mist. Syndra would nod at Kamina and replied. "It has been quite interesting. I'll see you soon." Noting in her mind to go to the Land of Sound when she needed too. Syndra would let Kamina fire off into the distance, extremely interested in what Kamina was. A blood technique? How interesting, she thought anyways.
Syndra would mount her bird and return back to the village. With everything she had previously except for the blade she had handed over to Kamina as a symbol of their promises to keep.

|Exit|
-Gave the Shibuki to Kamina-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum