Somebody's Baby [V, Flabs, Hitomi, Kuroo]

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

The cold breeze that had came about from the later time of day and the setting sun was refreshing for Takeo. The heat had only made the two missions more difficult so this was one of the few times he wasn't so saddened by the decrease in temperature. He took a seat once they reached Ichiraku Ramen. Letting out a deep sigh of relief. Takeo was glad that he could finally sit down, and eventually go to sleep, which he would do immediately once he got home. He waited for everyone else to order before clearing his dry throat and making his own order. "Ummm. Miso ramen, please." Takeo asked with a smile. He normally didn't have ramen but free food was free food. Takeo couldn't turn down such a good offer.

He felt his stomach rumble as he watched everyone's meals being prepared. The lovely smell of the ingredients also contributed to Takeo's sudden hunger. Takeo groaned as his stomach continued to grumble. He glanced over towards Miyamoto-sensei when he heard Kuroo's question. Takeo wondered what Miyamoto-sensei had to say. Would it be positive or negative feedback for all of them or some of them? Would it be a mixture of praise and complaints? Takeo wasn't sure, he thought he done pretty well as well as his team mates but there was always room for improvement. After all, the three of them were still genin.

"I wish I could've used my Jutsu to help me... I'm still recovering from the missions I had to do yesterday though. You should've seen me! I helped this Jounin take out a bandit camp and then we took down this huge serpent. It was like...three times this size." Takeo explained with excitement clearly in his voice. He stretched his arms as wide as he could to describe the size of the serpent with a proud smile on his face. Takeo wasn't one to brag but it was clear that he'd gotten a bit carried away from his original statement. And that this was a small story that he'd most likely told to many people already. He paused for a second, his smile fading. Takeo felt bad for interrupting the response to Kuroo's answer. "Oh...uh...sorry. I got a bit carried away didn't I?" Takeo asked with a sheepish grin.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

A few minutes after the Genin ordered what they wanted, their respective bowls were delivered to them in great, steamy conditions. Already the aroma of exquisite cuisine filled Musashi's nostrils, and this coming from a traditional dish. Musashi clapped his hands together, softly without making a sound with eyes narrowed down. "Itadakimasu..." he called, as if he were praying. Musashi looked down at the red-orange soup sauce that his food floated in. A practiced kenjutsu master he was, he had a delicate way in utilizing the chopstick, which in his deadly hands can become a formidable weapon instantly. With one stick is one sword, although without the sharpness or range. Still with two in his hand, they can become speedy darts, aiming to sting an opponent in the eye or another vulnerable point, throwing them off guard for a brief number of seconds. Musashi could then pick up the projectile he threw and use it to nail the opponent in the neck or in the eye - causing a bloody furor and giving literal meaning to the word "chop-stick", or simply use his bare hands to topple the opponent over judo-style while he or she was still recovering. But for now chopstick best remain as eating accessories, rather than mundane assassination tools.

He went swiftly for the pork - nothing else was more important to his eye. He wanted to eat some of the sidings first, as he had particular food habits. He slowly brought it back to his mouth before the combined efforts of lips, teeth, and tongue darted forward like a snake to bring the piece of meat into him. Musashi chewed and chewed; grinding down on the meat and allowing his saliva to break it down chemically were the first stages of digestion. He then sucked in the noodles, and for older man like him, it was customary for the elder shinobi to eat noodles in a particularly exaggerated way, slurping loudly for everyone within ten meters to hear. A whole ten feet worth of noodles must have went down his throat in one stroke - waves of light yellow strands devoured by Miyamoto Musashi. After he chowed down on the veggies and eggs, he would be almost done now, having had already answered Kuroo's question.

"Mhm....." Musashi had started, for Kuroo had posed a question that is in need of a response right after he displayed his eating etiquette, thanking all that is living. What should I say? I want to eat, but now he wants to know what I think of him. Why can't he wait 'till we're done eating? Maybe I should pretend I don't have enough money to pay for his food, and see how he responds. No wait, then he would be mean to me about it... Think properly, Musashi. This is your chance to sound ingenious. Say something.... Musashi squinted his eyes, clamped down on his cheeks, and buckled his chin outwards as he makes an exaggerated face. "Goooood joob!" he praised in broken English, flicking up his thumb - although it was not directed at any of his Genin but rather in front of him, as if he were thanking the chef instead. "Day one for this team and you all survived, and that's the only thing that matters. I don't have anything particularly personal to say to each of you, unfortunately. I can only say that a good night's rest and full recovery would be good, 'specially for you, Takeo... Today is yesterday. And tomorrow is a new day". After that, Musashi would pick up his sticks and begin eating. He had slightly quivered at the sound of his own voice when he said "team", for he had this disturbing feeling resting inside him, although he dare not share it yet until he can compare it to the progress made tomorrow - the new day...

Kuroo

Kuroo
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Everyone had ordered their ramen, and they finally brought out the food, placing it in front of us. The hot ramen looks delicious, I could smell it. I picked up my chopsticks and Takeo started talking about how he took down some large serpent with another Jounin from the village. "Cool." I said that really nonchalantly, and I didn't even realize myself. Then, I started to eat, and listen to what Miyamoto sensei had to say. "Day one for this team and you all survived, and that's the only thing that matters. I don't have anything particularly personal to say to each of you, unfortunately. I can only say that a good night's rest and full recovery would be good, 'specially for you, Takeo... Today is yesterday. And tomorrow is a new day." I realized that he wasn't specifically serious about what he was saying, even if it was technically true.

No actual feedback? Either he was holding back because he didn't want to say anything mean, or he was in no mood to answer my question as seriously as I thought he would. "Okay then." I went back to slurping on my noodles because it was delicious, and I'd rather eat, than listen to his possible nonsense. Every time the pork After a bit, the only thing that was left was the soup. I drank all of the chicken broth soup, really refreshing. "Well, I think I'll just get going, see ya..." I was trying to make it not-so-awkward, and just stuck my hands in my pockets and started to walk home. Quite a few people were still walking along the streets of the village, when it was getting late.

As I was walking home, I thought about how I could improve myself a bit more, even if he didn't have any specific advice. I thought we'd grow better as a team, and trust each other... But even Miyamoto sensei was hesitant on his response. Our first 2 missions "as a team" wasn't really teamwork whatsoever. We got the job done, but we never communicated well, nor agreed upon anything. We had a lot to do before we could even be considered a working team. We weren't compatible just yet, and I felt disappointed that our first day together went pretty badly. If this is how you're suppose to feel when you're first put into a team with people you barely know, then I guess I've done a good job.

Flabbysaurus

Flabbysaurus
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Takeo's eyes lit up with glee as the bowl of ramen was placed in front of him. The smell of the hot food caused Takeo's stomach grumblings to reach their peak. He grinned as he grabbed a pair of chopsticks and quickly began to devour the mouth watering food. Takeo was already halfway through his bowl of ramen when Kuroo said that Takeo's mission with the Serpent was 'cool'. Takeo tried his best to smile and say thanks without letting any of the food currently stuffed in his mouth escape. He barely managed to so. Soon enough Takeo had eaten the last of the delicious ramen , he let out a sigh of relief now that he'd finally fixed his hunger problem. The whole time he'd been eating Takeo was also listening to the feedback being given. Takeo nodded in agreement about taking some rest.

"I'll be sure to visit the hot springs to recover first thing tomorrow, sensei." Takeo replied with a grin as he pushed his now empty bowl forward a bit, signalling he was finished (as if it wasn't obvious enough by the empty bowl). For a minute or so Takeo sat where he was with his eyes closed, both hand behind his head. The streets were still a bit noisy but he liked the noise outside when he slept, he was no different during this short rest. It was obvious he was tired enough to sleep on the ground right now. Takeo's eyes snapped back open once Kuroo said his goodbye. "See ya Kuroo. Nice meeting ya!" He cheerily said to him as he waved goodbye to Kuroo until he was out of sight.

Takeo looked at both Hitomi and Miyamoto-sensei. Takeo wasn't sure what to do. Should he keep talking to them, learn more about them or just go home as well? The latter seemed to be the best option. Not only was he tired but neither of them seemed to be the very talkative type. Nor did Kuroo but he had already left anyway. Takeo yawned as he rubbed his sleepy eyes, trying to stay awake. "I think it's best I head home too. Nice meeting you all. I guess I'll see you soon." He said as he walked off towards his house. The whole journey home Takeo's mind was blank, there was just one thought on his mind. Sleep. It didn't take him long to get home and once he was he made a bee line for his bed.

V

V
Konoha Jounin
Konoha Jounin

The boys ingested their food, making Musashi's pay worth it. Musashi waved his Genin farewell, saying "tomorrow then". Even now, they walk separate paths around the village. It seemed to Musashi that it's more like they worked alongside each other rather than with each other - together. That disconnect would have to be remedied. Surely he could do it. Tomorrow of course would be the actual big stuff. After getting some work done, they'd head to the training field and begin examining their jutsu arsenal, fighting style, and actually get into sparring if time permits. Tomorrow shall be the day where they're forced to at least look at each other in the eye and coordinate. He hoped that tomorrow his students would not have the same slumped, resigned attitude. "Nice kids, Musashi-dono" the ramen guy said. "Mhm.... yeah". Musashi paid for the dinner, and also went back home for another tomorrow.

[End thread]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum