Training [open, NK] - Page 2 Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Training [open, NK]

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Training [open, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Jake Haruno

Jake Haruno

"And in battle one must be on gaurd to recieve any and all damage, Did you not fire a large blazing ball of death at my back? If i was not fast enough that would have scarred me for life, It's not my fault you chose to take me head first" Sighing softly he knew full well that the young warrior was unable to properly move. Gently the young male would pick up the uchiha. "Ill get you to the doctors" he would say as he headed in the direction of the medical core. He would be careful to move though due to the large wound, It was not a nice sight but the Haruno male would power through even though his clothign would be stained with blood. Thankfully though he would get to the core without losing the uchiha.

He would have handed the Uchiha over, The young male known as Jake Haruno would now be standing outside the medical core with a large smile upon his face, You had to admit though he almost killed his what may be an ex friend, he had defeated with low chakra reserves two shinobi in a one on one. The first an akimichi with a powerful expansion jutsu while the second an Uchiha a warrior of Kumogakure. He felt that the constant moving of chakra had expanded the muscle known as his reserve, expanded it to a size unknown but he could feel the power leaking out. he could feel that he had gotten much stronger.

27Training [open, NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Training [open, NK] Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:57 pm

Yami Uchiha

Yami Uchiha
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Yami sighed, having mixed feelings about being carried,  but prefered to live. He tried to cover his wound knowing it was hard to get blood stains out of clothes and even harder to get rid of the smell, which lingered even when washed for some reason. By the time he handed him over to the medical corps Yami weakly said his name. "Jake...." He coughed a bit before he continued his sentence. "rematch...at a later date, got it?" He grunted a bit and then added a thought. "And let's power down the jutsu okay?"

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum