Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Survive is a must. (private) Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survive is a must. (private)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survive is a must. (private) Empty Survive is a must. (private) Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:01 pm

Sato

Sato

Name: Survival of the fittest.
Type: Normal
Mission given by: Anbu Captain
Rewards: 230Ryo
Participants: Kumo Anbu Only
Daily: Daily Mission
Description: Sato, We have to go through a normal survival procedure every year to test the member of the Anbu Black Ops and see if they are still worthy enough to be in the organization. All the members have had their survival test except for you so you must head of the Island Turtle when you are ready to start. All you must do is survive 3 days with no weapons. You must find food and other essentials on the island and live like you are stranded.

Name: Elemental Control.
Mission given by: Anbu Captain.
Rewards: 120Ryo
Description: Sato, we have took notice that your elemental jutsu's have been a bit shaky lately so we are asking you to practice your elemental jutsu and stable out your power. (Must use 3 Elemental Jutsu to pass the mission.)

-------------------------------------
Moyasu had what you call the perfect dream that consisted of himself being the Raikage, his cousin at his side as his guard and all his village people chanting his name in tune with one and other as if it was a sing along. He had big dreams and big plans which would involve him surpassing the Anbu Black Ops captain level and reaching the title of Raikage but of course he didn't want to rush the plans so he just played the days like a game and took things in a slow pace. Today was his usual morning only of course today was meant to be his day off but was it? no, it was not. Moyasu planned to sleep the entire day when he heard a stream of knocks on his front door.
Knock, Knock, Knock
"Ah for goodness sake.... who is it..... and what do they want... its my day off today so why can't they just leave me alone and do things without me holding their hands...."
Moyasu would say lifting his body up and letting out one big yawn before walking over to the coach and putting on a normal, plain black t-shirt. Moyasu would then make his way over to the door, lifting his soft brown hands and turning the door knob, opening the door to see who it was.
"Sorry to disturb you Captain Moyasu but we have this letter for you and was told to deliver it right away."
Two of Moyasu's Anbu men said giving him the letter then bowing before turning into a puff of smoke.
"Letter? eh...."
Moyasu would say closing the door and making his way over to his bed to sit down.

"Dear Captain Moyasu Uchiha.
We have to go through a normal survival procedure every year to test the member of the Anbu Black Ops and see if they are still worthy enough to be in the organization. All the members have had their survival test except for you so you must head of the Island Turtle when you are ready to start. All you must do is survive 3 days with no weapons. You must find food and other essentials on the island and live like you are stranded.

The letter would say, making Moyasu fall backwards from being annoyed that this task had to land on his day off. It was rather a pain but since Moyasu was in the Anbu Black Ops he had to follow them so he got changed into the fitted attire and left for Island Turtle. He didn't bring his blade since it was against the rules and so was bringing food so Moyasu had a plan to eat as much as he could before starting the test and thats exactly what he did before heading out for Island Tutrle.

Moyasu would finally arrive at Island Turtle with a full stomach being prepared for the long three days a head of him and without wasting time he would start to walk into the forest before being interrupted by a fellow Anbu.
"Captain we must also tell you that you must use Three of you're elemental jutsu's..."
The Anbu would say bowing as Moyasu would nod before heading off into the darkness that was provided by the forest.

Upon his arrival he would notice huge trees and statues that, by the looks of it have been here for over 10,000 years. It was truly amazing that they had not been destroyed by now. Moyasu would continue on his journey down a dusty path when coming up to a small cave.
"This looks like a lovely place to stay for three days. It would shelter me from rain if it ever happened and it would help isolate the hot air i will create from making a fire at the cold nights."
Moyasu would say gazing at the cave before walking into it. He would have to scare some bats and other creatures away before making it a safe place so he did that.
I think i will crash out now until tomorrow.
Moyasu would think dazing off into his sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Word count Required: 1100
Total Word count: 671

http://www.narutonexusrp.com

2Survive is a must. (private) Empty Re: Survive is a must. (private) Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:16 pm

Sato

Sato

Description: Sato, We have to go through a normal survival procedure every year to test the member of the Anbu Black Ops and see if they are still worthy enough to be in the organization. All the members have had their survival test except for you so you must head of the Island Turtle when you are ready to start. All you must do is survive 3 days with no weapons. You must find food and other essentials on the island and live like you are stranded.

Description: Sato, we have took notice that your elemental jutsu's have been a bit shaky lately so we are asking you to practice your elemental jutsu and stable out your power. (Must use 3 Elemental Jutsu to pass the mission.)

The second day of Moyasu's three day adventure had begun with Moyasu getting up and stretching due to his rough sleep on the hard ground. It was morning and just like everybody else, Moyasu wanted some breakfast so he would approach a tree and snap a branch off which he then sharpened and made into a spear, sharp enough to easily impale a wild bear if thrown with enough force. Moyasu would scan the area as he then begun to creep into bushes trying to find a prey to kill and cook for breakfast. Half and hour later, Moyasu had found, killed and cooked two wild bears satisfying his hunger but now he was bored and had nothing to do so what better way to waste time then to train. Moyasu then had a flash back of the Anbu member telling him that he needed to use 3 elemental jutsu's to pass the test also so he stood up and walked to an open area facing the hard mountain that the cave he had been sleeping it rested.
Horse → Tiger → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse → Tiger
Were the hand signs that Moyasu would complete putting his hand to his mouth and spiting out a gigantic, blazing hot fireball that he shot at the mountain. With the huge fireball crashing into the mountain Moyasu would then move onto his next hand signs.
Moyasu would hold the Horse hand sign for about two seconds then do Rabbit → Dog → Boar → Ram → Rat.
Building up his katon chakra in his chest and his raiton in his hands he would take a deep breath before spitting out a humongous wall of hot flames well holding his hand under the technique sending Raiton chakra through out the entire wall of flames making the super hot flames embedded with Raiton adding extra damage to the technique.

Moyasu had now used all three elemental jutsu's and was kinda exhausted walking over to a seat he made of wood and leaves and sitting down looking into the sky.
Ah im puffed.... i think its time i went out and got me some dinner.
Moyasu would think before walking out into the forest with his spear looking for something to kill and cook for dinner to end his hard day.

Total Word count: 1,053

3Survive is a must. (private) Empty Re: Survive is a must. (private) Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:24 pm

Sato

Sato

Today was the third and last day of his adventure/test that he needed to complete in order to stay in the Anbu Black Ops organization and Moyasu was going to spend it doing something real cool, something no one has ever seen before, something that you wouldn't expect an Anbu Captain/Uchiha to do which was.......... sleep. Yes you heard it right, sleep. Moyasu had no plans today and wanted to just finish his last day so he could go home to his bed which was 1000x more better then sleeping on hard rocks with nothing but leaves being his only comfort and a little log fire being his only heat. Moyasu didn't like the wilderness and didn't plan to ever come back here again, the next test Moyasu would hide when it was his turn in order to miss the test. Moyasu just slept and slept only waking up when he wanted to go toilet in the bushes or go out hunting for food. He had truly lived out in the wildness for three days and it was not a big thing for most people but Moyasu treated it as a feat. He had never thought in his entire life that he would even do such a thing but as time goes on things changes... i guess there truly is a first for everything.
"I cant wait to get home to my comfy bed... see some people rather then just seeing animals.... lay in my warm blankets and most of all eat some fast food!"
Moyasu would say softly thinking about all the things he misses at Kumogakure. He only had to stay their one more day which he did, waking up in the morning and heading back to the village. He had now completed his Anbu Black Ops test and hoped to never have to do it again. On his return to Kumogakure he would head straight for his apartment and rest in his big comfy bed.

Exit

Mission Completed

Total Word count: 1,379

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum