Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Find My ______ [Mission/Solo] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My ______ [Mission/Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find My ______ [Mission/Solo] Empty Find My ______ [Mission/Solo] Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:04 am

Raphael

Raphael
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Lavii had been called in today in order to help someone locate their missing ant eater. Lavii thought that there was some kind of typo, but when he arrived at the scene he realized that this was truly the case. The woman was frantic when Lavii arrived to her home. "Please sir! Please find my little Andy!" she frantically looked for a picture to present to Lavii so that he may know what Andy looked like. Lavii took the picture and analyzed it. Andy looked like a average ant eater except he had a patch of fur on his forehead that was in the shape of a star. "Can you think of were he could have gone? Was he acting funny. Any information would help." The tone of Lavii's voice was a calming one, so that the woman could become more relaxed. She took a few deep breaths before slightly calming herself down and answering the question of the young Uchiha. He was acting a little sluggish lately, but that's about it." Lavii nodded. "Don't worry I'm sure he'll turn up eventually." The woman felt a little better by the words of the shinobi.

Lavii left from the woman's home and began to search around the village trying to find Ant Eater Andy. Lavii began to walk around the village asking various people if they had seen the missing ant eater. While asking them he would show them the picture. Lavii could not figure out where Andy had gone. His only clue was that Andy was acting sluggish. Maybe Andy wasn't feeling well, and managed to get out of the house in order to find something to make him feel better. Lavii shrugged and continued to search the village until he was convinced that he has searched every single corner of the village, while looking for Andy. A light bulb almost automatically went off in Lavii's head and with that thought he headed straight for the woman's house and break neck speeds.

When she opened the door she was devastated to see that Andy was not with Lavii; she then began to become angry with Lavii. "Did you even try looking for him?! See shinobi don't care about use villagers!!!" Lavii simply looked at the woman then began to search around her home and sure enough found Andy the Ant Eater under the bed of the woman sleeping. Andy woke up when he had been discovered by Lavii. The look on the face of Andy was surprise and Andy just being here caused Lavii to laugh to himself. "I've been looking for you all day. You must have been tired so you decided to come under here to be comfy huh? Andy seemingly nodded yes to Lavii's words. "Found him..." The woman had a look of shock on her face when Andy came from under her bed. "Next time you get a shinboi to take time out to help then you could at least put in some effort to help us help you, ya know?" With that Lavii left the woman's home and went on to do other things.

D rank Mission - Complete

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum