Hoshigakure
Takigakure

walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE Empty walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:21 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

Hakai walked with a limp body on his shoulder. Medical staff would quickly scan the man and begin applying medical attention. A hustle and bustle all around the man as they tried to save him. I mean this was pretty cool to watch... like a swarm of bees going hambone all over a flower. The man would be stabilized and they would turn to Hakai, bringing him some ice water and a 3 foot straw he would drink. While they tested him and hakai rested for a few moments.

In minutes Hakai would be back at the top of his game. While it would take nearly another hour after, for the man to be completely healed. The man was still in a coma from the damage to his brain stem. But it was believed he would in time recover from this injury, but Hakai didn't have time for these shinanagians. Once he was able to move him Hakai made his way out as it would start to darken in the Village hidden in the Mist.

2walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE Empty Re: walk-a-bout part1 PRIVATE Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:29 am

Demon of the Mist

Demon of the Mist
Kiri Anbu Captain
Kiri Anbu Captain

EXIT

10 char

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum