just a little here and there [private/NK/Mei+Djinn] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

just a little here and there [private/NK/Mei+Djinn]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akki

Akki had been laying on his roof, resting under the shade of an awning that was propped up, protecting him from the harsh ways of the sun. Akki watched as the sun slowly fell to the horizon, watching people make their ways home from their daily routines and business, and yet it was time for Akki to get to his. Akki waited for the sun to drop even further, its light washing the grounds of kumo in a red haze, making the buildings look as if they are awash with blood. Akki stood up from his resting spot, grabbing the awning and tucking it away in its holster.

Youre really going to do it, arent you?

I have to. I want to reach my dream.

That's why im glad i got picked with you, you little snot. Youre soul is mine though if you die.

Akki only smiled as he listened to his inner darkness, the last retort made before the quick journey. Akki made a short leap, for a ninja that is, to the ground, leaving his roof. Akki landed on the ground quietly, using his knees as shocks to absorb the inertia from the fall. Standing up straight, Akki began his small trek to the hospital. He wasnt hurt in anyway, this trip was for something else entirely. Akki ran a multitude of thoughts through his head, playing scenes of his imagination over and over.He licked his lips, his smile bearing his larger than normal canines. Tonight was going to be a wonderful night.

Akki walked into the streets of kumo just as the lanterns were being lit. He walked ahead of the lantern man, keeping to the dark of the night as the moon started to rise into the sky. He could see the hospital in front of him, lightly illuminated. It was almost time. Akki continued his walk, more thoughts running through his head. He could feel his inner darkness growing excited at the thought of more power, though being disgusted at the fact of having to share its own. That would have to change later on down the road. Akki reached the entrance to the hospital, choosing to sit at a bench outside, one under a broken lamp, keeping himself in the shadows. Now it was time to wait for the rest of the group to arrive.

[WC: 387]

Djinn

Djinn
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Wahyu’s back was placed against a small corner of a room. The young shinobi was awaiting his order. He had ordered fried beef with plum sauce to go, with the addition of a few fried doughnuts. The young pre-teen had a very large container of green tea sitting upon the counter as he watched families, friends and lovers come and go. Wahyu had nothing like this, but it didn’t bother him, he had learned to live without such things. The ninja heard a bell ring as they called his order. His eyes shifted as he made his attempt not to merge with the crowd finally the boy arrived at the destination.

“Are you order Eighty One?”

The woman asked him. Wahyu said nothing he only tilted his head up and down as he showed his receipt. The lady thanked him for his business, but Wahyu said nothing he simply began his saunter. He was on his way to meet a familiar Sunanin who he had volunteered to help out at the hospital. In Wahyu’s mind he was going on a date. He wore a white dress shirt, black dress coat and dress pants along with a small bow tie.

The young kid was becoming a man. In his right palm he carried a small paper basket with two teas saddles in its mouth along with his provisions. Wahyu held steady as he approached a flower shop they were getting ready to close shop soon. Wahyu had a slight idea that he had gotten from seeing people do it in movies, and real life. He didn’t know the meaning, but he would enter the store for a few short minutes before returning with an orgy of Tsutsuji.

Wahyu believed that he had everything he needed flowers, food and himself. As the young boy continued his march towards the hospital he began to see a touch of illumination . His eyes caught a glimpse of a peer close to his age. He seemed to be sitting alone as, if he was waiting for someone. Wahyu made his way towards the loner. He stood directly nine feet before him with his head titled to the side. He looked at Akki for twelve minutes straight without saying a single word. His tiny hands still held on to the bags of food and beverage.

Kiyoko Michiki

Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Mei had been at the hospital since about noon. She had finished her assistant duties early and decided that she would help here. This part of the day had been pretty busy. She had been called to check on injured shinobi, sick children, women with all sorts of problems, and so on. Sometimes it surprised the young girl the type of things she saw. However, she could pretty much always fix whatever the problem was. Right now the girl was on her way to see one of the patients she favored the most. The young child had been in the hospital for a few days due to sickness. The child seemed to be getting better but Mei wanted to make sure. So, she had the child stay over a couple nights.

The young girl, Mei, had reached the door to the hospital room and opened it slowly. The child had been sitting up reading a book when she got there. "Hello Liz. I assume you feel better today?" Mei would begin to speak as she moved to the girls bedside and sat down. ""I am feeling great. I thought maybe I would read the book you left me. I really like it. Thank You."" The pint sized child would say as she gave Mei a hug. "You're Welcome. It seems you will be well enough to go home tomorrow. That's good isn't it?" Mei would smile as the small child pulled away. ""I guess so but I'll have to be all alone again.""" Her face looked sad as she replied to Mei. "You'll be ok. I'll come and visit you dear. How would you like that?" Mei would smile as she grabbed the girls hand. ""I would love that Ms. Mei. Thank you very much."" The small child would squeeze Mei's hand. Soon after Mei would stand and walk towards the door. She would wave a hand but not turning toward the girl she would speak, "I'll see you later. I have somewhere to be." Then, Mei was off again disappearing behind the door as she closed it.

Mei walked towards the waiting room noticing it was almost time for the two genin she was waiting for to arrive. The waiting room only consisted of a woman, a man, a nurse, and an elderly woman. 'Perhaps they haven't arrived yet.' Mei would think to herself. With this the girl would walk towards the door hoping to get some fresh air before anything started. However, as she exited she would come upon something else. A boy staring into the dark. As she looked closer she made out another young boy sitting on the bench. Her attention would then turn back to the boy staring. The one staring seemed to be rather dressed up just to be at the hospital and he seemed to be carrying beverages and food. Her head tilted to the side some in confusion as she continued to look at him. However, as she got a closer look at his face Mei realized that she knew this one. This lead her to make an "Ahh" sound as the light bulb went off in her head. It started to make sense.

"Hello boys. I suppose you are the ones here to see me no?" Mei would say with a smile on her face. "You may know me you may not. Just in case. My name is Mei Tsaki." At this moment she would feel a small wiggling in her pocket. Then, a small squirrel came scrambling out to sit on her shoulder. The young girl would laugh and pet the little critter, "This here is my little lovely, Rinma. She's only here to keep me company. Now if you two are ready then you can follow us." She would smile once more and turn into the hospital only to stop for a moment and wait for the boys to follow.

Akki

The night had grown dark, and Akki's attire caused him to blend into the darkness below the broken lamp outside of the hospital. A few fireflies had appeared, blinking here and there, revealing parts of his face and body momentarily in an eerie green light. His face was still as he continued to wait, watching people walk by on the cross section of the path in front of the hospital. He noticed one person in particular walking towards the hospital. The boy was well dressed, too dressed in fact, as if he had a fancy date to get to. Akki also noticed the boy was carrying something. As he got closer Akki could make out what exactly he was carrying. In one hand the boy was carrying food, which looked like it was purchased from the restaurant down the way a bit. In the other was another bag of drinks, which were causing slight condensation on the outside of the bag. Under one of the boy's arms was a bouquet of flowers, wrapped in cellophane to help preserve their beauty. The boy had gone all out, and Akki wondered why. The boy came into the vicinity of the hospital, stepping into view. That was when the boy noticed Akki, and just stood there, staring at him for the longest time. That was when it all clicked, doing a once over one more time of the boy's garb and his possessions. Akki almost let out a laugh, holding it in as the boy must not have been fully notified of what was going to be happening.

The fool, does he really think that this was something else?

He must have, that poor boy. He's gonna get a horrible wake up call.

Its gonna be lovely to watch his world come crashing down. Delicious...

Akki continued to stare back at the boy until a woman walked out of the hospital doors, catching his attention. Akki slowly turned his head to see the woman more clearly, watching her motions intently. She obviously noticed the other boy first, giving him the same once over that Akki had given him just moments before. That was when he saw her turn in the direction the boy was looking, peering into the darkness. Her eyes were squinted as they slowly adjusted to the light, finally seeing Akki. He noticed when she did because her eyes widened in acknowledgement. Akki continued to look at her for a moment, then back to the boy, then back to her.

Well this is awkward...

Rape her, kill her, then burn the evidence.

I swear one of these days im going to do just that to prove to you its not as fun as you think.

Cant blame me for trying!

Akki let out a small sigh before turning his attention back to the others. That was when the woman introduced herself as mei, also introducing the tasty little morsel that perched itself on her shoulder. She talked about getting started and started walking back towards the hospital doors. Akki stood up, stretching is legs out before following the woman into the hospital The hospital lights were starch, almost blinding Akki as he flew up his hands and shielding his eyes from the rays of the sodium filaments. Akki looked around, noticing the pretty young thing sitting behind the desk. Akki gave her a small wink as they passed, continuing to follow the woman. Akki thought of asking a question, but decided to hold it in. He didnt want to upset the other boy more than he probably already was.

[WC: 589+387=976]

Djinn

Djinn
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Wahyu’s attention was steady upon his fellow Kumo genin. Wahyu had a blank expression upon his face with the items still locked inside his grasp. The lights began to flicker sporadically giving signs of life for a few moments before vanishing into a hiatus once again. The former Suna Shinobi was approached by an elder of his former village. The shinobi was none other than Mei Tsaki, Wahyu had a slight flashback when he did his first mission with Mei most of it was blurred and hard to even remember. The young boy began to ponder, if Mei was a boy or a girl. Soon enough he would find out he turned his body towards the young woman as she had finished her introduction Wahyu noticed a tiny critter escape from her pocket only to transition upon Mei’s left shoulder. Mei Tsaki began to acquaint her minion by name to the small audience. Wahyu began to follow behind Akki purposely stepping in his shadow while setting himself apart by a total of 4 feet. The ice inside of the beverage containers continued to jiggle as he walked. As he followed them through the steel doors, Wahyu was instantly hit with an aroma of fumes that smelled like old people, and sorrow. Wahyu departed before the group walking ahead of them by a seven feet. His eyes closed as he swayed between his left and his right until he made a sharp right turn with each shallow footstep. Wahyu had entered into the void as this was a small place of his own. He would sometimes come here to rest his bones. It was his own personal safe haven from the world of Clouds and Thunder. His room was very tidy It held one bed to the corner of the room where the window panes illumination wouldn’t shine through any time soon. Wahyu was comfortable here as he could lock himself away where not many would notice. He placed his items of provision upon the empty table. He slowly waddled his way back towards the door. He poked his head out from the shadows, and whispered to the two shinobi.

“Come..”

Wahyu said as he removed his tea, and began to suckle away it’s mass his eyes began to swallow the contents of his product. He removed his fried beef, and placed upon the pygmy of rice. It was time to feast, and Wahyu had no problem doing so. His cheeks were now laced with the nutrients as he would spend several minutes chewing. By the tidiness of his room one couldn’t really tell that the Djinn at like a madman. Wahyu’s left palm would clasp two fried doughnuts between his fingers, only to fling them at Akki. Instead of asking him if he wanted one the ignorant child attack him with the two spheres of dough. As soon as he had hurled them his right palm moved forward in order to grasp Mei Tsaki’s cups. Today was the day when he found out if it was a man or a woman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum