Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Find My Dogs [D-Rank Mission] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Find My Dogs [D-Rank Mission]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Find My Dogs [D-Rank Mission] Empty Find My Dogs [D-Rank Mission] Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:05 pm

Axel

Axel
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Mission Details:

"Hmmm, if I were a group of dogs, where would I be?" wondered Axel aloud, as he searcehed the village for five dogs that ran away from their owner. They had been gone for three days, and the man thought that he could find them, but he finally decided to entrust the search to the ninja of Konoha. Luckily Axel had been available to take the mission, and is currently on the hunt. The sky was very cloudy, just how Axel liked it. He wished that he could have taken a job that required some combat, but he was getting ryo for doing this, and it looked nice on his record when he asks for a rank up. Axel had a long way to go to get to chuunin, but he believed that he could make it.

"Hello mam, have you seen a group of puppies running about?" Axel asked a woman sitting on a bench.

"Actually, yesterday I saw some puppies running that way," she replied, pointing towards the way Axel came, which meant that he was missing some information, so he asked more and more people, until he felt that he knew the location of these dogs. It seemed that the info Axel gathered lead him to an abandoned warehouse. With every step leading up to the warehouse entrance, Axel started getting nervous. He thought that he was being lead into a trap, but even if that occured, he could surely fight his way out of it. Axel was no normal man. He has trained for years, growing strong in multiple areas, like taijutsu, ninjutsu, and others, and he would only get stronger.

Once he got close to the entrance door, Axel halted. He thought about what would be inside the warehouse for a minute, then he opened the door. The inside of the warehouse was nearly empty. There were tons of desks everywhere, and dust everywhere. In the middle of the warehouse was one round table. Six men sat at this table, playing cards. Around the table, five puppies were playing around.

"What the hell is going on here? You guys know that those puppies belong to someone else?" informed Axel. He was leaning near the door, and everyone was now staring at him. They were about 20 meters away from Axel. The six men, probably in there 20s, stood up.

"Hehe, you can tell the owner that they have found a new family. These dogs love us, and we love them too! If you don't understand that, let's fight!" shouted one of the men, getting into a fighting position. Axel thought that the man was clearly jumping to conclusions, and he also was trying to wonder what six men would find good about making dogs apart of their little gang.

"Fine, you guys can make the first move," replied Axel. The six all ran towards him. The first man to reach Axel got beaten really quickly, and so did the other five. They were not ninja, so they had no fighting experience whatsoever. After that, he gathered the dogs, and returned them to the owner for his reward.

WC: 526

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum