Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Explosion of Ink [Training, Solo] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Explosion of Ink [Training, Solo]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Explosion of Ink [Training, Solo] Empty Explosion of Ink [Training, Solo] Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:12 am

Itome Hikaraku

Itome Hikaraku
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Sora currently sat under a tree in the middle of the training grounds, having just finishing up his Taijutsu training. Now, it was time to move on to his Ninjutsu. If he wanted to assassinate someone, then it would be best to use his water technique. For example, the Water Gunshot jutsu pierced through a person like an actual bullet. This was perfect for killing people in a rather sneaky manner. But, today, he would not be working on his Suiton jutsu. Instead, he figured he would create a new art..it was something that he came up with while he was at home. No longer would he need to waste ryo on vials of ink, now that he could make the ink from his suiton chakra.

"Hm...all I have to do is mold the suiton chakra. It isn't very difficult, and isn't very taxing on the reserves either..heh. I think I made a jutsu that will be essential to all ink users across the land..man, I am awesome!"

Despite losing the Chuunin Exams, he felt that things were starting to look up for him. He just felt it..that something good was soon to come. Without the need to form any handseals, a glob of water appeared a foot in front of Sora.

"Now all I need to do is change it into the animal I want."

The animal he wanted, for this exercise, was a bird. It was big enough for Sora to hop on and fly around, allowing aerial assaults on an opponent if he needed to. Just as a test run, he hopped on the bird and commanded it to fly.

Such a shame I didn't get a chance to test my ink arts in the chuunin exams..I really wanted to see if I was a match for people in other villages..

WC: 314

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum