Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji]

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:17 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She walked onto the grounds smiling a little, it was so odd to feel so excited let alone smile once more. It felt great, being depressed about her last team's dispersing only had her feel secluded, even alone. This however wasn't excitement for no reason. She had made up her mind, she was to participate in the exams. Even if all the missions she had done were for nothing, she wanted to prove she at least was growing. If not to others than to herself. The other part of her mood was serious, her mental thoughts pulling together as much as possible. She was expecting to train here, however the training was with someone she had met under odd circumstances. However it was almost like they were a friend. Which was odd to say since she hadn't had many of those.

She looked to the sky, bright blue with small white clouds slowly pacing. Birds chirping in the sky as they pass over, and a calm breeze going by. Oh even the day was showing her promise. Such a nice day to boot with all that was happening. She moved her fingers, freeing them of pressure as she scanned the area before sitting under a large tree much more obvious than most of the others. However in the distance thunder was rolling back. It was going to rain today, perhaps even during the training. However with her euphoric mood she didn't notice it too much. In fact she was about ready to just nod off and nap until they were to come to meet up. Pulling up a knee to her chest as she laid her arm on it and then her head and just looked around in a more careless motion. Her auburn hair being pushed by the wind as she had to push some of it behind her ears to keep out of her face.

WC: 316

2Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:15 pm

Yuuji

Another sleepless night as Yuuji yet again woke up with cold sweat trickling down his forehead, the nightmares had been an occasional thing, but recently they've been getting more and more frequent, the same pattern repeating itself, he slowly sat up and yawned, stretching both of his arms above his head.
"This might be my last day of training, I've got to make it count.."
He muttered quietly to himself before getting out of bed and puts on his clothes, he wore a black vest which covered the bandages going across his chest, which continued round his right shoulder even further down around his right forearm and hand, while only having bandages wrapped around his forearm and hand on his left side, he placed on a pair of black trousers being held up by a white sash which hung against his left leg and places on a pair of black shinobi sandals,  after a quick adjustment to his hair he ties it into a short ponytail which sits against his neck near his shoulders, Yuuji would then place on his forehead protector.
"Looks like I'm all set, I won't be needing anything else."  
He slides his bedroom door open to find the hallway and the house empty, it's strange, it's been quiet for the last couple of days, thats probably because his mother does everything during the day and he's never home, he skipped out on breakfast, probably not the wisest of moves but he didn't have much time to spare  leaving through the front door, Yuuji looks around outside not seemed too pleased with the weather as he noticed the dark clouds in a distance, but no matter the weather this wouldn't stop his training.

Yuuji made his way through the streets. not paying any attention to those he passes as usual before reaching the training grounds after walking for a few minutes, he takes a look around to see it nearly empty before noticing the girl sitting down underneath the tree, he walks up to her with his hands in his pockets, tilting his head to the side, looking alittle confused.
"Is that how you train these days? Can't say I've ever seen a way of doing it like that, lemme try."
Trying to be sarcastic, Yuuji sits himself on the ground underneath the tree and lays down against the ground with his hands behind his head with his eyes closed.

WC:401

3Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:58 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She notice his entrance to the area and looked at him joining her under the tree. "No, I'm just trying to relax my mind...over thinking things makes things complicated. Besides we still haven't figured out what to train on. Just sparing stupidly won't do any good." She stated getting up with a good stretch. She took a minute to scratch the back of her neck before turning to him. "I do need help learning how to do taijutsu...not anything in particular just that itself." She punched out towards the tree however stopped looking at him once more with a frown. "Ninjutsu is great and all...but I need to be faster...Much faster, and with more balance. In return I can help aid you in a field you need. Say a jutsu you want to try or sensory training."

She shrugged for a moment before relaxing her self and folding her arms across her chest in a serious motion. But waved one of as if to say to get up. "Even if not with tai I still need more chakra control, I need to sharpen it." She pointed out as she lit her hand with chakra to show her control amount. She was very strong in controlling her chakra as it was, she could use Ijutsu to cut muscles to cause paralyzing effects. However that wasn't enough it seemed. She just wanted to get better, to be better than she was. Perhaps it was to protect her family as she's stated once before, of course with the exams coming up she'd also need some practice with it to ready herself. It was true her mind always over thought things and never took time to really relax. With that however she wished to sharpen herself as well as her chakra. once she does she would have a much better chance at going farther than she hoped.

WC: 312
Total: 628 wc

4Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:10 am

Yuuji

Yuuji continues to lay there with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed as he listens to her speak.
"Thats a shame, guess it'd be weird to come here just to lay around under the shade before that weather comes."
He mentioned about the obvious dark clouds he saw earlier before shrugging slightly.
"Not that I'm bothered if it does anyway."
Yuuji yawns as he slowly sits up and opens his eyes as the blank emotionless expression quickly sweeps over it.
"Can't say I've really had anything else to learn, sensory I never really though about because of my eyes, I'm not really sure what I'm like with any of the other jutsus, I never looked into it."
He slowly rises off the ground as he jumps on the spot a few times, stretching his legs before swinging a few swift palm strikes against the air, clearly just warming up before looking down to Hitomi.
"So you want a lesson in Taijutsu then? You can just pay me back some other time." 
His words sound rather cold as if it were making a debt to someone, even though thats far off from what he ment before slowly starting to walk off towards the forested area of the training grounds, motioning for her to follow him.
"But not here, it's too noisy and there's others that just get in the way."
If she should follow, they would both arrive in the middle of the forested area, the usual training spot which Yuuji uses regularly, there are clear signs of burn marks on the ground and trees, as well as several pieces of broken bark and what not, yet the forest sounded peaceful as nothing but the wildlife could be heard around them.

WC: 286

5Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:57 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She blinked for a moment in confusion of what he said then heard the thunder cracking in the distance. She then spoke out about it. "Y-yeah...Let's just get to it then, didn't even know that was coming up." She shuddered a bit trying to listen in to him talking but getting distracted by the lightening and the thought of the storm coming forth. She tried to think away from that however it just loved to eat at the back of her mind. Fact of it was, and though she hated it, she was deathly afraid of storms. Since that incident she never got over that fear. Her mind crossed back to what he was speaking about and she nodded to him, not seeming to care for vocal intention. She just seemed antsy to just get a move on, much opposite of her calmer emotion just a few seconds before realizing such fear.

She begun to follow him to the area explained. She nodded about how it was noisy and how it would be better to train in a quieter atmosphere. She noticed the burn marks immediately on the objects surrounding them and pointed them out. "You use Katon?" She asked although it was painfully obvious. Her mind just seemed out of place with the storm in the distance distracting her. Perhaps she could just deal with it, yeah especially since it was just a storm. Of course this wasn't as easy as one would think, how not to be scared of something embedded deeply within oneself. "Just teach me what you can, we don't need a slippery ground causing broken bones before the exams right?" She said giving off a terrible reasoning to hurry up.

WC: 300

6Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:19 am

Yuuji

Yuuji looked up towards the gap between the trees to notice the dark clouds above head, hearing the roar of the thunder, he couldn't help but shrug it off, not seeming all that bothered by the weather, as he looks to Hitomi he can't help but tilt his head to the side, looking somewhat confused by her expressions and how she started acting.
"You're not afraid are you?"
He tried to sound sincere with his words, but that didn't come completely through before answering her rather bluntly.
"Yeah, I learnt it not long ago, since I know Futon, I can use both to aid one another so to speak."
He took a few steps away from her as he brung his posture into a simple taijutsu stance and shoots her a cold glare.
"Before I can teach you anything, you need to show me what you're capable of first."
Yet this time Yuuji sounded rather serious with his words, the cold glare just remaining focused on her, but yet the emotionless expression never left.

WC:169

7Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:42 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She jumped a bit at the loud crash of thunder and then smiled a very obvious fake smile towards him waving her hands. "No no, just fine!" She tried to laugh it off awkwardly as she kept following his words and footsteps. Why would she just give off her biggest fear to someone in competition against her. That would just be stupid, as she thought to herself going on and on trying to talk to herself to calm down. She then overheard that he used Futon. "I see, that's what my cousin has done. It's very useful...but I can't learn Katon, it's out of my reach." She took a minute to suck in a sigh she could have brought. It's true that is a very useful technique, but try as she did she just couldn't learn Katon even with her jounin of a cousin to help her, it just wasn't in her genes. She was more like her father and mother whom used Futon and Ijutsu.

As he formed a stance for the begining of the training she snapped her mind to him and took in a breath before nodding. "I see no problem with that." She thought on it trying to think of something to do. She stood in a stance of her own then ducked down low to run at him with an attack. She didn't want to use Ninjutsu since she wanted to learn the rawness of Tai without aid. As she rushed in she stopped what seemed to be 3 feet in front of him before jumping up into the air and slamming her foot down towards him. If he was to catch her she would turn and use her other foot to kick at him. However if he allowed her to hit him then it would aim towards his shoulder which could cause a small fracture but nothing she couldn't heal quickly.

However the storm was coming in quicker than expected and she had her mind somewhat focused on it, from fear of it. She wanted to learn but this damned phobia would just keep her back. It was all to apparent to anyone she wasn't acting normal and that she really needed to get a grip. But she refused to claim it as a weakness since she wanted to be stronger.

WC: 388
Total: 1316 wc

8Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:59 am

Yuuji

Yuuji listens to her as she speaks, being some unsure on how to act as he can tell that she clearly frieghtend by the storm, but the reason would be unknown.
"I see, well if you're not scared this should be fine, when the rain starts to fall, the ground will get wet and this will teach you balance."
Now that he thinks about it, every technique that Yuuji has sought so far he has learned, he couldn't help but wonder when he'll come across something that he just can't master, no matter how hard he may try, none the less he shrugs it off before continuing to listen to her for the time being.
He carefully watched her as she ducked to charge him, taking notice of her steps and her stance before she came to a halt and then jumped into the air, allowing her to slam her foot down onto his right shoulder, leaving quite the impact as the skin underneath turns bright red and no doubt later bruise.
Even though it clearly  hurt to an extent having dealt with this pain before, Yuuji just continued to glare at her before simply raising his hands to forcefully shove her backwards, either into the dirt or just to create distance between the two.
"Not good enough, you stopped running, run then jump, deliever the kick with that force along with using your legs like a spring."
His words sounded harsh as he spoke them, but she asked for his help, he didn't exactly state that it'd be a walk in the park or something he'd be nice about, was it even possible for him to be nice?

9Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:17 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She listened to his words and was frustrated by them but also scared of them. Rain, storms in general, the thought of it. She begun to frown, melting that fake smile from her face. She then carried on to see him push her off. She stood up dusting off the dirt nodding, his words weren't really cruel, it was criticism to herself. She needed to learn and so long as it wasn't verbal abuse all together then it was rightfully so said. Only those with immature minds would think otherwise and she wasn't that at all, she was mentally on top of things. She aimed to be that way as well. "Understood, I'll try again..." She nodded trying to take to heart what he said as she begun once more running up towards him and then just as she felt the speed was right she jumped into the air without stopping her momentum.

As she came down she used her other foot to hit his other unharmed shoulder. Wondering if he'd just let her just use this without repercussion which to herself would be odd. As she came down a loud crash echoed throughout as a bright light was close to them flashed. It was the lighting from the storm showing it was literally right over top of them. Her eyes went from normal to a small dot of fear as she stopped her attack all together and dropped to the ground, rolling over from the fall. She groaned from the fall pain then sat up holding her head in her hands and pulling her knees to her chest. She was now shivering in paranoia as she grabbed at her own hair. Her breathing was exasperated as she tried to calm down but she was just so into her phobia it was hard to get out of it.

WC: 309
Total: 1625 wc

10Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:33 am

Yuuji

Yuuji looked up to the sky brief as the dark clouds sat above them, he turnt his attention to her while she had sorted her self out, waiting for the next to see if she took his advice, he watched her movements carefully once more, seeming quite pleased that she jumped as she ran to keep the momentum before suddenly being surprised as she just dropped into a sudden halt as the thundered roar before, he had seen something like this before, Yuuji remembered breaking down over the things that haunted his memories and his dreams, as the rain began to fall he couldn't help but let out a sigh as he slowly walked over towards her, he removed the top half his traditional robe, showing the black vest underneath before placing it over her shoulders, Yuuji would then try to pick her up in his arms, if he were sucessful he would move the tea underneath the shelter of a large tree and sat down, trying to comfort the girl as he held her.
Now this was a very rare sight to be seen, for Yuuji to break through his emotionless character to show that he can actually give a damn about how someone feels, guess there's some emotions hiding inside this young man after all somewhere, as he sat there continuing to hold her, the sound of the rain hitting the floor echoed in the forest before a loud roar of thunder sounded again, yet Yuuji remained silent, not really knowing what to say.

11Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:55 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She was shivering and just about to cry however was stopped by something covering herself. More so what shocked her was getting carried up. Being moved to a safer place if seemed and as she laid there for a while she was still in some shock then looked up at him. Nothing really was said mostly just the distant echo of the rain that wouldn't near much. She breathed a bit more calmly now of course though when the thunder roared she jumped a bit in her fear and seemed to hug him although tugging on his back still shaking a bit in fear. She however tried and held back herself from crying. Something just making her not want to. She however was able to speak in a mumble under her breath. "I'm sorry..." She wasn't really apologizing to him but perhaps to what happen to cause her phobia. Which obviously haunted her deeply within. She tried to hide her fear for so long, it was just burning in her and she tried to ignore it until it would burst and she'd seclude herself within an eggshell. She didn't have many friends, and for good reason. Trust was hard for her to give, and this phobia was what cause that trust to be such an important word to herself. Which is why when she mentioned she trusted Hyuuga to him once before, it was like giving a royal title from herself. Something not easily said nor given.

WC: 250
Total: 1875 wc

12Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji rested back against the tree as he looked up to the sky, while holding the scared girl in his arms, the rain continued to fall heavily and the wind started to blow slightly.
He raises an eyebrow as he looks down to the girl as she speaks, seeming alittle confused.
"What are you apologising for, there's nothing to be sorry about."
Another rare sight to be seen and heard as Yuuji's voice seemed more gentle, even his face when she looked at him, the emotionless look was gone, one could say that he actually looked normal, once she starts to calm down, Yuuji tries to remove his arms around her as she holds onto him, this would be if she allowed him too of course, but if she were to ask, in this situation he couldn't really be cruel enough to refuse.

13Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:43 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She shook her head trying to calm down while holding onto him. With the storm howling with it's strong wind out there and the rain pouring slanted ways it seemed she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Of course his answer to her statement was odd. She didn't say so but it just was to her. Instead however she spoke out. "N-no...I...I could've...he...he trusted him, didn't he?" She wasn't making much sense as she tried to explain what had happened but it was jumbled into bits and pieces. She sighed breathing calmer once more, she was embarrassed to be treated this way however she needed company now. At least someone who cared even if she didn't. She wanted comfort, but she kept it from herself thinking the fear would just go away.

After a long while she was relaxed enough to finally let go of him however looked at him. "...I...I said I trust your family...right? I really mean it, it's n-not just a word. Believe me i-it's not!" She seemed to be holding a face of sadness and yet seriousness. "P-people...they, I only trust...those who prove they won't betray me, th-those...who wouldn't do-" She stopped getting a small hiccup as she tried to go on. It was difficult now however, with her breathing so quickly before these wouldn't go away so easily. "d-do...what-what he did!" She stopped at that pressing her face into his chest and going on with her hiccups. It was almost cute in a sad kind of way how she was acting.

WC: 256
Total: 2131 wc

14Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:55 pm

Yuuji

As the time had passed, Yuuji decided it may be better to keep ahold of her while he rests back against the tree with his eyes closed before slowly opening them as she speaks, not making much sense of here first few words, maybe this was something that he should of questioned but he didn't want to pry, maybe she'd tell him eventually.
As she let go of him, Yuuji tilted his head to that side slightly as she spoke yet again.
"Have I done anything to give you reason not to trust us?"
He pokes the centre of her forehead gently as he speaks up again.
"I know you mean it, I can tell by the look in your face, now I'm not really sure what happened, but I will never give you a reason not to trust me, you can have my word on that."
Yuuji sounds confident in his words, he's never been one to break a promise.
He seems alittle taken back as she puts her head against his chest again, as he lets out a little sigh not that it's bothering him before putting his arms around the girl once more to comfort her.

15Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:23 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She paused as he answered what she had spoken about in her mumbling and out of order words. She wasn't really sure how to get her mind together for a while until he asked her about trusting himself. She was puzzled and a bit shocked looking up back at him and started smiling a little, even if a sad smile she was still doing so letting go of her tears. but tried wiping them with her own hands chuckling a bit. "H-heh...shinobi shouldn't cry..." She said still trying to wipe her face. It had seemed she was at least calmer, if not happier. "No, no you've proven you're trust..." She took a moment to sigh out a breath to show she was feeling a bit better. "Sorry for lying by the way...it's difficult to trust others."

She only just realized what was going on with her mind putting two and two together. She soon slipped her smile into a surprised, if not embarrassed look. With a sharp blush filling up. "U-ahem..." She coughed with the situation becoming increasingly awkward to herself as she went to stand up. "E-erm...so, the weather's turning clear...want to get back to training?" She asked scratching the back of her head nervously.

WC: 207
Total: 2338 wc

16Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji can't help but roll his eyes and facepalm slightly, before grabbing the sleeve of the top half of his robe which hangs around her, raising it up to her face using it to dry and wipe away the tears, he couldn't help but think why is he doing this? Probably because he knows what its like to be a total wreck, ironically this was the very same place where he had his breakdown not long ago.
"Crying isn't a sign of weakness, we cry because of the pain we've gone through, but it shows that we've survived it too."
He felt somewhat relieved that she calmed down and seemed the least bit happier.
Yuuji watches her turn red in the face, looking alittle bit puzzled by it before she coughs and stands up.
"Sure you're capable of doing so? Just because of this doesn't mean you'll get an easy ticket."
He grinned slightly before the emotionless look quickly returned to his face, hiding any sign of emotions, was this really the same person just a moment ago?
Yuuji pushes himself up onto his feet as he walks across the wet ground, passing her before standing in a basic taijutsu stance once again.
"Now do what you did last time, like you mean it."
He sounds taunting with his words as he stares her down, looking rather serious with his hollow eyes.

WC:225

17Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She took but a minute to short things out in her mind and finally wipe her tears away then gave off a smirk as she turned back to him. "Never said I wanted an easy way into life, not gonna start now." She seemed as if a different person, not so much quiet and secluded. Really she was almost snarky like this if to a point of not being annoying while doing so. She seemed more confident and more so human rather than just a hidden face in the crowds. Of course this didn't mean she'd stay this way forever but for the moment it was almost like a strategic game, and she was having fun playing rather than thinking how to win. "Alright I've got this." She said to herself rather than taking a pose before so she took off in a quick hustle.

Her speed gaining on and on and even though she seemed farther than she was jumping from before she had a better aim to it, aiming for the unharmed shoulder once more. Her height reached it's peak and just as she began to fall she let her arms reach out behind herself as she reached her leg out, slamming it down with a much stronger force and with more sincerity put into it. She looked so sure of herself, rather than holding back or worse becoming scared of screwing up. None of that mattered now, she knew it was right. A smile put onto her face as she seemed to be having fun with this. Even with his emotionless face she still felt it was just fun. Something not enjoyed often by herself. Especially from what had gone on, but now it was like a bird breaking out of it's shell and she was happy. Normally happy as she should be for her age.

WC: 309
Total: 2647 wc

18Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:54 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji laughed once as he heard her words as he awaits her attack, he noticed how she changed, maybe what he did helped her out after all, he even he may of not showed it in his face or his voice, he generally felt happy about helping the girl.
As he watched her movements as she began to charge him taking his advice he had gave her with the technique, however instead of doing what he did last time, allowing her to hit him with the incoming attack, he simply side stepped as he keep up his defensive stance, if he were sucessful in dodging the attack he would grab ahold of her leg mid air as she came at him,  before throwing her down into the mud with some force behind the impact, clearly not wanting to hurt her however.
Yuuji then speaks up as he looks down at her on the ground.
"Another lesson, never do the same attack twice, you'd become way to predictable, you have to keep your enemy on their toes, bring out new moves or switch them around to keep them guessing."
Yuuji then offers her hand down towards her, to help her up if she would accept it.

WC:202

19Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:17 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She seemed ready and intent on her target however a tight grab on her leg showed shock for a moment as she was tossed to the side, however she rolled on the ground to reduce the fall damage before wiping herself off. She then noticed his hand to pick her back up as he spoke. The mud sticking to her outfit however distracted her a little. She was a little irritated from it but rolled her eyes and smile. "Well thanks for that, but now I've got to wash up before I get home. My mom would yell at me if she saw how muddy I am." She laughed a bit before flicking some of the mud at him in a joking manner. "How's that for surprise?" She said before pushing some of the mud off her arms.

"Sorry, just having a bit of fun...I understand what you mean and I'll try again." She said as she went back into a fighting stance thinking of a different tactic however also waiting his reaction to the mud at his face.

WC: 179
Total: 2826 wc

20Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:10 pm

Yuuji

As Yuuji looks down at the girl in the mud with his hand still extended out towards her.
"Alittle bit of mud won't hurt"
He rolled his eyes at his words before the sudden look of blank confusion sweeps over his face as the mud gets flicked towards him, splattering across upper body with a few specks dotted across his face.
Yuuji blinks once, still looking completely confused, if this were a comic book of some sorts, there would be large question marks above him.
As the girl speaks up again and begins returns to her fighting stance, he nods briefly before talking, even his tone of voice sounds confused.
"Uh.. Right, yeah.. Good you understood."
After a few quick moments to regain his thoughts, the emotionless look returns to his face once more as he focuses on the girl and wait for the next attack as he also returns to his stance.
He can't quite work out if the girl is serious about this or not, maybe she was, maybe she wasn't, maybe she just knew how to enjoy herself now and then regardless of the situation.

WC: 183

21Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She nods to him answering back at his comment rolling her eyes to the side with a smile. "Try telling that to her, she's a seamstress." She mentioned shrugging a bit as she got back to the topic at hand. She then carried on to run around him then tossed one of her legs up using her momentum to turn herself quickly and just as she was about to kick the back of his head as it would have seemed she slammed the foot down while in unison reaching out her arm to slam the side of it to him instead, not to say she wanted to cause less harm but more so to trick his movements. She carried on in the attack by pressing the direction downward and returning back to her kick which she swung her foot up into the air and then slammed it down at him, stopping mere inches from him and smiling.

She then sat her foot back aside as she let out her own hand towards him. "How was that?" She asked huffing from air, she wasn't used to so much movement, especially since her attacks were primarily statutory to where she stood. However she pushed a bit of her hair behind her shoulder to get out of the way and seemed to be enjoying herself. This was fun, just a bit of an easy going spar rather than near killing intent. Of course she knew she had to have that in battle, but here it wasn't really necessary, after all she was just learning Tai no need to cause permanent damage she couldn't heal on her own. That and of course she sorta felt they were like buddies, nothing to much at least just buddies. Perhaps that was awkward to think of when she had merely met him under awkward circumstance beforehand.

WC: 308
Total: 3134 wc

22Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Yuuji

As Yuuji had watched her movements as she ran towards him, he saw her suddenly tossed on of her legs toward him, he quickly turn the upper half of his body to the side along with bringing up one his arms to block the incoming attack, but before he realised it was too late, he had clearly under esitmated the girls fighting abilties believing that she wouldn't pull any fakes, the next thing he knows her foot quickly slams down, against the floor before tensing his muscles to dampen the impact as she drives herself round to strike at him with her arm, he solidly takes the hit to his side but however remains focused on her leg as she returns to her kick, already being in postion to defend himself against it but sighs quietly as she stops the kick a few inches away from him.
"That was the wrong choice.."

Yuuji doesn't give her a chance to place her foot down as she asks, he would then try to force her round as he strikes at the leg as he turns his body round to use the momentum, hopefully turning her round to make her back face towards him, clearly he believed that if she was bold enough to attack with a set of strikes she'd be able to handle them, if he were successful he'd deliver a swift palm strike with his right hand as towards the upper part of her back between the shoulders, but holds back from using his full strength, this was training after all, before speaking up with a cold tone of voice, almost if he were scolding her.
"Why did you stop? If that was someone other than me that could of been the change of the fight right there."
He can't help but sigh afterwards and shakes his head, knowing that she ment well and possibly concerned on doing too much harm to him,  a strike to the back of the head is enough to daze anyone at the end of the day, so he was somewhat grateful but who would of thought that a girl he had met in an awkward situation such as theirs would turn out to be a capable fighter, perhaps he was too quick to judge her as there would be more to her then meet the eye.

WC: 389

23Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:33 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She barely had much time to react as he rose up only to hit the area of muscles known as the supraspinatas which lied between the shoulders yet below the neck on the top part of her back. In which pushed her forward and down from a bit of shock and pain from it. She was falling to the ground with the force still stinging a bit but she put her hands on the ground first. She then used her arms to pull her body over itself causing a flip to be done before pushing off from her arms and landing back on her feet. She has a serious look on her face before breaking it by rubbing her back from the painful area a bit before looking at him. "That I understand, however this is not that time, I'd rather not make my own trainer unable to train, or let alone have to waist chakra off just to heal all kinds of wounds that would be prevented for now."

She stopped herself from rubbing her back before putting her hands to her hips. "Alright, look...I get you're giving me lessons on important information, however I am merely trying to learn Tai and intending not to cause major damage towards yourself while doing so. Lessons taught like these were well learnt under my sensei before. Here's one to you, never underestimate your opponent." She said as she tossed herself left of him and thus swung and arm at him, if it was to be caught she would pull her leg up to kick him, and even if that were to be caught she'd swing her body still with momentum to have the last arm left to elbow the back of his head. That which would make nearly anyone left go to grab a hold of their own head in some pains as she'd swing her last leg over him entirely and thus land in front of him nearly face to face. She seemed to smile at him while looking at him. "I don't know Taijutsu as well enough as a basic user but I know some from my cousin. I ask to learn more...that is all."

She awaited his answer and reaction, not seeming to care how close she was and if he were to attack she'd not be in the best position for it. But she seemed intent on her goal on this training. However her attitude was just as odd it seemed as her unknown potential.

WC: 417
Total: 3551 wc

24Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:40 pm

Yuuji

Yuuji rubs the back of his head as he feels alittle bad for striking her it would seem, perhaps it was alittle too far as he listened to her talk.
"I guess I'm alittle careless of what happens to me, if I had to go into the exams with a broken arm or anything like that, I would but maybe that was too far of me I apologise."
He completely dropped his guard as he spoke to her, trying to explain himself after her words, trying to sound somewhat apologetic, but it doesn't come through that well with his cold tone of voice.
"Look, yeah I'm trying to give some lessons but I didn't claim at being the best teacher either, but I'm not bothered if I take a hit or not, theres no need for you to hold back and I didn't say anything about under estimating you."
Even though he had clearly thought of it a few moments ago.
Before Yuuji realises she had tossed herself to his left hand side and went to strike at him with her arm, he quickly meets to block it with his left arm seeming alittle off balance as he had dropped his stance before being taken back once again as she continues on round to elbow at the back of his head, not having enough time to think of how to stop himself from being hit, the next thing he knows as she swings her leg and herself over his back to bring herself infront of him as they stare face to face.
Yuuji rubs the back where he was struck almost breaking into a frown as he looks at her.
"Well.. Whoever taught you that, wasn't no rookie thats for sure."
He folds his arms across his chest, if this where anyone else he would would of retaliated with another attack but he simply stood there and stared down at her only just noticing the height difference as Yuuji stood at six foot exactly.
"How about this then, why don't you ask me what you want to learn and I'll try to teach you that?"

WC: 328

25Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Empty Re: Fly Away {Training} [Hitomi/Yuuji] Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku
Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

She listened in on what he said frowning a bit feeling sympathy fall over, as soon as her attack finished and she was looking up at him she answered him entirely. "I never said you needed to be the best, I was just trying to tell you that teaching me things I already know isn't going to teach me. There's no need to want that on yourself either. I've done that before." She paused for a moment sighing with a sad face looking aside from him for a minute. It seemed something bothered her, although it wasn't as apparent. She was literally an entire foot shorter than he was and much less weight, anyone could practically lift her with merely just an arm. However even with the short stature she showed she could maneuver her small amount of person towards nearly all kinds of twists and turns during battle.

She took a while listening to his comments. "She definitely isn't...but I think we should take a break. That last attack probably gave me a sore bruise atleast three muscle tissues under and near the spinal cord, you have a small bruise that wasn't tended to either. Also I'd need to think of what I'd want to learn so take some time." She said looking back up at him. Cold glare or not she seemed not to care about it, as if it was just a mask and she was trying to take it off without really showing she was. That was when she wrapped her arms around his waist and begun to hug him once more, only not out of fear. It wasn't really explained why she did so, especially since not even a while ago she jumped away from it seemingly embarrassed from the action.

"You're strong, but you're human and someone I trust. I'd rather not be the cause of you failing the competition. You deserve to try on equal grounds." She mentioned as she kept on. Awaiting for his answers and also what he'd do about the situation he was in.

WC: 348
Total: 3899

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum