New Element (Training)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New Element (Training) Empty New Element (Training) Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:39 am

Hanae

Hanae
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

A new day, a new dollar. Blue skies, green grass and a pond is the setting for today's adventure. Behind a sleeping woman is a small forest, the sound of various animals can be heard preparing for winter. Frogs splash around in the pond looking for insects, birds fly around searching for the same. Hanae opens one eye and looks around, it seems she slept outside all night. Rising, she pats off her unique outfit and begins to yawn. Looking around the girl forgot why she's even in this isolated area. 'It was to train right?' she questions in her head, then begins to stretch.

"Why am I alone if I'm training, this should easier with somebody else. I should have asked Rara! Errrr... no nevermind, he'd just try killing me. Aki-Chan is always busy and I don't know where Kami is... hmmm..."

It was morning, around 8-ish and everything just looked beautiful in the Land of Sound. It was pretty warm being in the middle of fall, being about 75 degrees F. Where Hanae is from it would be really wet and cold right now, she'd probably have to wrap up more. This cloak would only get in the way, so she made sure to take it off, fold it and put it into her bag.

"OKAY! Today I train! But what technique... errrrrr? Oh right! Fire. Uhhhh how do I start? I wish I kidnapped that Academy teacher like I was going to. Sure he would have complained and fought, but he would have trained me still." she giggles before cracking her knuckles. "First I eat." Hanae gathers sticks, grabs a lighter and creates a fire. This pond was a life saver, free fish! She dives right into the water, and being a Hozuki not only can she breath under the water, but she's swimming faster than the fish! With about three fish in each hand, she walks back onto land and shakes herself off like a dog. After cooking her meal, she gobbles down her breakfast and washes it away with some apple juice in a juice box. "Warm but good."

Now it was time to begin training. "First you must envision the fire." So for about 10 seconds she stares at the open flames. "Ugh, this is boring!" Of course that doesn't last long. "Now you must become the flames!" Slowly Hanae begins putting her hand over the fire, but when she's burned she yelps and jumps back. Only her right index finger got burned, but it still her. She sucks on it to ease the pain. "This is hard." It was only hard because she was impatient as fuck. Meditating would have been an easy start, followed by focusing on the fire, but for a human being that has the attention spam of a fucking 6 year old it's near impossible.

Now she's mad, she can't "become one with the flames" like she saw on all those kung fu movies. When Hanae's mad she usually does dumb shit, so she runs over to a tree and starts punching it. Obviously that only hurts her hand, she has no Taijutsu expertise. "AHHHH!!!! DAMNIT!" She yells angrily, then kicking the tree and receiving the same effect. "GAHHH, DAMN YOU NATURE!" Hopping on one leg she curses a lot, loud might I add. Animals flee with every yelp. "Why can't I do this, it's so easy." Now she begins crying like a little girl, falling on the ground and throwing a temper tantrum. Eventually she falls back asleep.

When she wakes up about 3 hours passed and about 2 deer gather around her. One licks her awake, which makes her smile and pat it on the head. Times like these can't be experienced with Rara around, he'd just kill the deer. Rip their tongues out and choke the others with them. Such a violent guy jeez... Hanae liked fun, not death. "Time to start again I guess." She says, rising. A few handseals are formed, with Hanae closing her eyes and distributing chakra through her body. A burning aura scares away the deer, from her belly smoke travels, being burped out. Once the woman realizes what she did she jumps for joy and starts dancing.

The first task is done, where there's smoke, there's fire. Now the hard part. Surprisingly the fire was still going, safe in it's pit. Hanae approaches the fire, forms a few handseals and touched the open flames. It doesn't burn her this time, in fact, she's able to hold it as if it were water. Though it quickly dissipates, the second task was done. Now the final. Hanae creates 8 handsigns and distributes chakra throughout her body again, then focusing it into her stomach. From her belly an intense heat travels through her mouth, before shooting a blast of fire out like a roaring dragon. Hanae was breathing fire, and had finally mastered the Kaiton element. Now her lips were chapped up and dry, her throat burned and her nose hairs had been burned, but she did it.

"Time to go home!" Hanae puts back on her cloak and equipment, puts out the fire and takes a sip of water. Once last look at this beautiful environment would be had, giving her a slight smile. Wow... nature is amazing... ly boring. Casting the handsigns again, a huge fire blast shoots into the forest, setting it ablaze. Animals begin scrambling as their homes are destroyed, the fire dancing on branches like ballerinas. Any being too slow would find itself with their skin melting from flesh, the pain so intense they'd bash their heads into rocks to end it. Whilst this happens Hanae falls to the ground laughing so hard, holding her gut. "Phew, that was fun. I'm out bitches!" Her parting gift is a middle finger as she walks over the pond, with a burning forest as the background. Damn... this bitch is crazy.

985 words

2New Element (Training) Empty Re: New Element (Training) Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui

The huge smoke signals of this blazing forest alerted Shinsui immediately as he looked at the skies. The beautiful morning had turned into a horrible accident, or that's what Shinsui thought. He charged towards the burning forest from the village, though when he arrived at the location there was no one to be found. The animals were running away, trying to escape this heated forest fire, thought some weren't as lucky. The smaller animals were too slow to outrun the spreading fire caused by Hanae. He stopped running as he neared the flames, a huge blaze was reflecting in his eyes as he stared in amazement of this fire's size and it just kept growing. Though he quickly snapped out of the trance, and had to do something as soon as possible or more animals would be killed and the fire could spread to the village which could end up killing civilians and possibly even run over the village like nothing. This would require a lot of water, he had nothing in his arsenal that could seal up this big of a fire, neither did he have any elemental natures such as doton to suffocate it or suiton to bliss it. But that was about to change. He had to focus all of his chakra and energy into unlocking his water release which would be capable of dealing with this fire. The Hozuki dna would come in hand for sure with this special situation of training. The time he had to do this was very little, though he wasn't dubbed a genius for nothing.

Using his right leg to push him forward into a dash, he rushed over towards the deep pond which Hanae used to make her amazing exit. With a quick jump he dived into the water as he stretched his arms outward as well as his fingers to make for a softer dive. His Hozuki implant allowed him to breath under the water so he would stay under the water to avoid being burned though this wasn't just to avoid the fire. He would have a better connection with the water in this situation, physically as well as in a spiritual way if you will. Shinsui closed his eyes, and started to focus. Taking calm "breaths" under the water, he focused his chakra to connect with the water. The chakra started to adapt to the water, changing in nature, not only outside of his body but within as well. It was working, he started to unlock the Suiton element. With a grin growing on his face, Shinsui would proceed with the next stage of his plan. It was time to utilize the water to bliss the flames and save this forest, or what was left of it. This would be a technique created by Kisame all those years ago, they called him the tailed beast without a tail. Already Shinsui knew just from that name he would be needing a lot of chakra for this technique, after all it was a huge amount of water he was going to be expelling from his mouth. He moved his hands in front of him located near his chest where he would then maneuver his fingers to form the ram hand seal. This would activate the Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave technique, massive amounts of water expelled from his open mouth. As this happened he pressed on the surface of the pond and forced himself upwards out of the pond high into the air. This allowed the water wave to be aimed directly at the forest. All this water covered the area of the forest and blissed the fire. The water then formed into an orb in the sky after it blissed the forest, allowing the animals to escape this water safely and not loose their lives. Shinsui looked around, all he saw was water as he levitated within this orb of water. All this was created by him, the potential of ninjutsu revealed itself to Shinsui at this moment as he noticed the power behind it. He waited a while for all the animals to escape the area, and then deactived the technique causing the water to fall apart to the ground. He too fell with the water though landed safely as he braced himself. The water acted as a cushion to soften his fall. He had saved the forest and animals within it as well as unlocked his water release.
[741 WC - Water Release Trained]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum