The Iron Flame - Solo Element Training [1] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Iron Flame - Solo Element Training [1]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Celebrimbor

Celebrimbor

Jin had wandered along the streets of Konohakagure, trying to find his bearings as he attempted to enter full activity after just recently awakening. He was quite tired, and needed some sort of hot food that he didn't need to prepare or irritate his parents to prepare, so he decided to go purchase some ramen from the local stand. Upon paying for his food, he had watched the cooks master the flame and the forge, the chemistry of crafting a perfect meal for their customers. The heat, the steam, the flames, it was something that required tender movement and elegant rhythm and he could see it all. Presented with his food, it had given him a bright idea of sorts: he should find his inner power and see what rhythm it beats first to. To channel his energies and find what element it sings a song to. After enjoying a warm meal, Jin had left a tip and a smile before heading off to the training field - but before that retrieving some special slips of paper he had heard helps channel the elements. Upon arriving at the training grounds, he sat immediately and entered meditative state, taking one slip of paper and concentrating all of his energies upon it. At first it seemed as if he wasn't doing anything, but there was a bit of heat coming from the paper. Disregarding this as his hands keeping the paper warm, he accidentally held it too hard and crumpled it. Retrieving another slip, he began to do the same process over and over.

It seemed futile to try, for he went through several slips of paper and to no avail, failing each time and despair striking him as he felt failure for one the few times in his life. It hit hard on his self esteem, but he wasn't someone who let that guide him when training or when trying to overcome impossible hurdles. Continuing, he just meditated for a while as his calm stature allowed him to freely flow his energies throughout his body. It seemed he needed to be in perfect equilibrium in order to accomplish his goal, so he forced himself into a zen mode. I must feel the natural energies around me, I must feel what is inside me. Inspect. Understand. Channel. For that is the key to unlocking the avatars of my soul, the elements that display the truth of me. That is how I unlock what is truly my composition. Moving his hands around, he could feel the false sense of spiritual presence that came with meditating, instigating him to pick up another slip and try as hard as he could to channel his energies. A flow of a mystical force ran through his arms and into the slip of paper, and lo-and-behold he saw it burn from one corner to the other, disintegrating in his hand and the wind removing the ash. Smiling, he had found his avatar. He has found what elements most attribute to him at the time. And that is what pleased him. Walking away from the training field, he had wondered if his classmates accomplished this much - to find the will in their body to produce their avatar...even if it wasn't flame. But he did indeed find the will within, and he did indeed have a goal as to what to become. While he didn't have friends to rely on at the moment, he had his adamant nature and will to survive and to pursue impossibilities to rely and thrive on. He did not need friend or rival to continue on, he did not need to be guided like a dog, for he was self-sufficient in his choices and actions. Today, he did it all on his own. Nobody needed to help him, nobody needed to care, for he accomplished the one thing he sought on his own with no master. His will was Iron, and his avatar was Flame.

--

661 Words.
Element Training Complete: Fire

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum