Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Academy Duties! [Mission/Closed] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Academy Duties! [Mission/Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Academy Duties! [Mission/Closed] Empty Academy Duties! [Mission/Closed] Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:50 am

Chiisai

Chiisai
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Spoiler:

Gulping silently, Chiisai stared down to the piece of paper in front of her. Her hands squeezed it tightly as she looked over the clearly written words. Why did she have to get this one? She understood the importance of having such a mission completed, however the idea of having to watch a class of children for a day was nerve wrecking. During her own time in the Academy Chiisai had never really involved herself with the class. In fact, she usually hid in the classroom and read the books providing to her from the hospital. As she walked through the streets of Kumogakure, she pocketed the mission brief. What would she even do? The class would be assigned to her once she got there, and until then, she wouldn’t have any idea what stage the class would be in. Rubbing the back of her neck, she looked up to the looming Academy building.

When she entered the building Chiisai was almost immediately swept away by the familiar scents and sounds. The halls smelled of sweat and whatever disaster had recently occurred in the training rooms. The sound of children laughing and arguing with each other filled the air as well. Looking down, Chiisai reached into her pocket for the mission briefing. Following the instructions, she went to the front desk, informing them of her arrival. The women behind the desk pointed her to the direction of the class she was to be taking over for the day. Chiisai bowed her head in thanks and headed towards the class. Standing outside the room, she peeked in through a small window. The students in the class were nearing their graduation and were only two or so years under her. She’d have to teach students almost her age!? That’d be more difficult! Leaning against the door, she let out a soft sigh. If only she’d been assign to a punch of seven year olds! Still, even though she looked fairly worried, the smile never left Chiisai’s face.

Taking a deep breath, she turned and opened the door. A large smile was plastered across her face as she walked in front of the class. The students all stared at her, wondering if she was some sort of new classmate. When Chiisai spoke, they all looked at her, as if unable to believe it. “My name is Chiisai, and I’ll be your substitute teacher for the day!” Her voice was calm and pleasant despite the girl’s nerves. However, the bead of nervous sweat that ran down her forehead gave away her true emotions. The students all stared at her in disbelief. One of the boys stood, shouting in annoyance. “Cut the crap! We’re really close to our graduation exams! We can’t afford to waste a day! Get us a real teacher” The boy wore glasses, and he seemed very serious. Chiisai blinked as he spoke, nodding. “You’re right! But as I was assigned this mission as a shinobi of Kumogalure, I really can’t just leave,” she spoke, scratching the back of her head with a smile. Looking through the class, she caught sight of more disapproving glances from the students. The beads of sweat continued to roll down her forehead as she pulled her hat down. Smiling, she bowed her head and turned. “Today we’re going to learn about… the...” For a split second she stopped. What was the lesson plan for today!? The stupid mission brief hadn’t told her anything about it. Panic began to bubble within her as she looked up at the board, grabbing onto a piece of chalk tightly as she began to write.

‘Paths Available as a Shinobi’

Turning, Chiisai gulped silently as she looked over the class. “I’m going to explain the various paths available to you all as Shinobi of Kumogakure! Some of you may already have predetermined goals based on your personal experience or family, but I will explain this for those that may be unsure what they wish to aim for!” Turning back to face the board, Chiisai sighed with relief. So far they seemed interested. If the class had been any younger she might have a hard time keeping them under control. To the best of her knowledge the class’ professor was very strict and kept his class in control most days. Thankfully this meant that the class wasn’t as rowdy as another class could have been. Clapping her hands together, Chiisai nodding firmly as she turned to face the class. “N...Now many of you know there are several different functions that make the village work as smoothly as it does today.” She faced the board once more as she began to write down several different titles on the board.

‘Anbu. Medic Nin. Academy Teacher. Raikage. Sensei. Hunter Nin.’

“These are some of the many various paths available aside from being a simple shinobi. Anbu are the Special Assassination and Tactical Squad. They serve directly under the Raikage and act upon the most confidential of missions with the highest success rates. Anbu are hand chosen, and their previous rank, age, or gender are not taken into account after they are chosen.” As she spoke, Chiisai drew a simple mask underneath the word. She skipped the Medic Nin word and went on to the Academy Teacher part. Underneath that she drew a Kumogakure forehead protector. “This one is fairly simple. Academy Teachers are Chuunin level shinobi who teach here. They have the future of the village on their shoulders. Next is the Raikage, the strongest shinobi in the village. This isn’t just any rank! They lead the village and fight for us during times of dire need! Our lord Raikage is the pinnacle of his generation! To become the Raikage is to become the best in the village!” Once more, as she spoke, Chiisai drew the Raikage’s signature hat underneath the word. “I’ve written teacher twice, and that’s because the second one is for the Jonin who go on to teach genin level shinobi once they graduate from the academy. They have teams of three that they take out on missions and train up until they become shinobi who do not need teaching. The sensei typically stays with the group until they become Jonin leveled shinobi” Below that word she drew out four small forehead protectors overlapping each other. “The next one is Hunter Nin. Extremely similar to ANBU, some say this is simply a sub branch of the division. They are tasked with the retrieval and destruction of shinobi who defect from the village. Their presence is necessary as without them important village secrets could be let out into the world.” That was all she said on that matter. Right under the word, she drew the Kumogakure symbol with a slash going through it.

Finally, she walked towards the last remaining rank. “I saved Medic Nin for last as this is… one of the ones I am most familiar with!” she chirped, smiling brightly despite her pause. Holding her hand up, she began to speak. “To become a Medic Nin is to have precise chakra control and above average intelligence. As a Medic Nin, our job on the battle field is often under estimated, but we are essential tools for Kumogakure! A medic nin on a squad multiplies the group’s chance for survival and can also increase the offensive capabilities of the group! I am extremely biased on this subject. If you feel your chakra control is efficient enough to become a medical shinobi, please do not hesitate to do so. Kumogakure is on a shortage of such shinobi, and every healing hand is a great help!” With that, she bowed her head and turned to face the board. Underneath the final rank she drew a heart.

Turning back to the class, Chiisai took in a deep breath. “Now, to prepare you for your written exam, you are going to write an essay today about which rank you wish to aim for after graduation!” With that, Chiisai slowly began to inch out of the room as the younger students began to take out their pencil and papers. Once she was outside of the room, Chiisai let out her breath, leaning against the door as she took in more deep breaths with a smile. Well, her job was done for the most part. All she’d have to do was wait until class ended soon and take their essays to the front desk for the teacher to grade tomorrow. She was so glad she didn’t have to talk to them anymore.

-Fin-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum