Hoshigakure
Takigakure

Assist Khala Asthavon [Mission/Closed] Pixel

Our button

All other rights go to Naruto© Creator: Masashi Kishimoto

You are not connected. Please login or register

Assist Khala Asthavon [Mission/Closed]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Assist Khala Asthavon [Mission/Closed] Empty Assist Khala Asthavon [Mission/Closed] Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:54 pm

Chikara

Chikara
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Assist Khala Asthavon [Mission/Closed] 11fbcc57-6e1d-43db-93f7-0309492dbfbe

Chikara Shurajo

“Lady Khala,” Chikara said, bowing in respect to her elder, a neutral expression upon her face, seeming rather serious. Albeit, the seriousness that had crept into the air was immediately alleviated by the smile that crossed her face and the fact that she embraced the elderly woman in a semi-tight hug. She knew that the elder woman bones were far too weak to take the full extent of a bone crushing hug. Perhaps when Khala had been younger she could had, and the pint-sized Genin wished the old woman was younger so that she didn’t have to worry about harming her, but she would settle for what she had.

“My, my child,” Khala said as she ran her fingers through Chikara’s crimson, sometimes considered orange, hair, “aren’t we mighty excited to see little ol’ me?” The elder smiled, continuing to play with the hair of the pint-sized Genin, receiving a sigh of content from said Genin. The little one gently rubbed her face into the robes worn by Khala before glancing up at said woman, nodding her head vigorously before flashing an award worthy grin. It was clear by the familiarization of their actions that the two females knew each other well, and one would not be wrong to assume such a thing.

The mother of Chikara’s papa happened to be good friends with Khala, her papa viewing the elder as another mother whilst the Genin, on the other hand, viewed the woman as a grandma. Yet, the crimson-haired child would never dare to refer to Khala Asthavon as grandma, just like how her papa would never refer to the woman as his mother, unless of course he was joking and never within her presence. The two knew, without ever having seen it, that Khala wouldn’t like to be referred to as mother, she having lost her own children a couple years ago. Thus she had no children, and no grandchildren either, the only family she had left being her sister. And out of fear of tearing open some old wounds, the two never referred to Khala as mother or grandma.

“Tell me a story, Khala,” Chikara chirped, looking up at the wrinkled face of her elder with excitement and anticipation. Khala always had the best stories to tell, they involving her life as a Shinobi before she had retired, and boy there were plenty of stories for the woman to tell. It was one of the highlights of visiting the elder, and she did do her best to visit often, with or without her papa. This time around, it was without and also this visit was different than others simply because it was considered a mission. Unsurprisingly, Khala was getting old, her bones more fragile, and she just couldn’t preform the many task she use to without assistance.

Khala chuckled, smiling down at the little one before shaking her head. “Sorry darlin’. No story today, we have some task to complete today.” She earned an aw from the little lady, causing the woman to chuckle once again before gently patting the little one’s head. “Definitely next time darlin’. I promise.” With those words uttered, Chikara smiled at Khala once again, releasing the hold she had upon the woman. Moving to her left, she slid her small hand into that of Khala’s.

“Ready?” Chikara chirped, earning herself a nod from Khala before the duo departed from the latter’s house. A couple of hours later, she hadn’t actually kept track of time, the duo would return to the house having completed the order of business for that day. They had visited an array of business, and spent a long time within said businesses since Khala liked to talk to the store owners or anyone she knew, rather or not she knew them, for that matter. Thus the shopping trip had been a lot longer than Chikara had anticipated, but that was fine.

“Did you have fun?” Chikara asked, as she put away the last of the groceries the duo had purchased. Khala eyed her from across the room, she sitting comfortably upon an old looking couch, feet propped up on the coffee table that laid before it.

“Of course darlin’. Oh boy, but my feet hurt from all that walking we did, and I am a bit tired,” Khala answered, smiling wearily at the pint-sized Genin.

Chikara nodded her head in acknowledgement, closing the cupboard before standing up straight. “It’s getting late. I guess I should be getting back before papa gets worried,  didn’t exactly tell him where I was going,” she sheepishly said, scratching the back of her head. Khala simply nodded, and with a simple goodbye, the Genin would depart from the elder’s house. And as she made her way home, she reflected upon the fun day she had had with Khala Asthavon.

[804]
[Missions Completed – 1 D 0 C]
[Extra Ryo – 15]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum